March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

I am 8 dpi and had a teeny bit of spotting today. More like pink tinged CM. Could this be a good sign? Xx

Hope so flower fairy! I'm off to April. Af got me yesterday and had first docs appointment and blood tests this morning.

Sounds like a good sign to me FlowerFairy! Fx'd! :dust:

Oooh, flower! Hopefully that's implantation bleeding!! Good luck! When are you testing?

Thanks!! I thinks long as it doesn't turn to AF I might start cheapy testing from tomorrow xx

Well ladies, I've done two hpt's today. I'm 12 dpo - AF is due on sunday. One with fmu and one just now this afternoon. Both of them got second lines! The first one started out very faint but then the dye went all funny and bled out, so i was a bit nervous it was a dodge test. So i bought one of the brand that I usually use, and i've done loads of those and never even had the vaguest hint of a second line (except with the definite bfp with my last pregnancy at 5.5 weeks) and there is a definite second line!!! It is very very faint, but definitely there. Even dh can see it! :happydance:

congrats huggles!!!! :D

and hey crumbs, how are you doing this cycle?

Congratulations!!!!
My "spotting" seems to be a bit heavier. Not full blown AF but there a bit when I wipe! Will see how it pans out but I have deleted my FF and iperiod app from my phone and won't be doing any of these treads next month. Gonna leave it to NTNP cos it's my 30th in dec and didn't really want to be pregnant on my party lol
Good luck ladies xxxx

congrats huggles. and sorry to anyone that got af.

I am having a hard time keeping up with this thread.

:hugs: and :dust: all around
I am still waiting to test, as I am only 6dpo

Congrats to all the BFP's - wishing ya'll a happy and healthy nine months.
Sorry to all the AF victims - sending you all buckets and buckets and buckets full of :dust: for next cycle !

Having a hard time today. Not feeling like it's going to happen, and to make it worse, my Mum's, friends daughter who is the same age as me has just found out that she is pregnant. She does deserve it though, she has suffered through over a year trying and one miscarriage. I am having a 1-to-1 psychic reading on Monday night so am hoping he says something positive.

Thanks guys. I just feel like, come on ! I'm only 20 ! Everyone said it would happen so quickly !!! Yet here I am on Cycle 5 and loosing all hope. Have tried Maca, B6, Agnus Castus.......what else can I try ?

Id like to be added please, testing on the 20th March - Fingers crossed... x

Thanks guys. I just feel like, come on ! I'm only 20 ! Everyone said it would happen so quickly !!! Yet here I am on Cycle 5 and loosing all hope. Have tried Maca, B6, Agnus Castus.......what else can I try ?

Hi Bella, I'm 7DPO too and also a AC and Maca junkie, it can take 3 months for them to work, I think I'm on the 4th cycle on AC and 2nd or 3rd on Maca. My cycle was only 29 days last month so I changed my ticker, but I didn't ovulate til CD20 this cycle. If I'm not pg I just hope AF comes later otherwise my LP in cr*p and it's really improved since starting the AC, I don't think I've had a lp shorter than 12 and mostly 13/14. I've had problems spotting each cycle but last month thought I'd cracked it and didn't spot, but yesterday I had a teeny bit spotting so I don't think it's my month and am gutted it started again. It "could" be implantation spotting but I think I'm clutching at straws lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->