March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Here's hoping we both get out BFP's this cycle !
My AF is due the same day I have a very important interview and I know it's crazy but I am worried the nerves and stress from the interview will make my AF come. Also I am visiting family until the day after my interview and I used all the strength I had to not bring a test with me so unless I manage to get down to a shop, looks like I am not going to be testing early. Also staying at OH's families tonight and tomorrow night and I forgot my thermometer which means I won't be able to temp for the next two mornings......oh well at least I get a lay in.
Are you obsessed with vitamins and herbs like me MrsPTTC ? I am always looking for new vitamins or herbal things that might help, I take EPO, Maca, Agnus Castus (need to get more actually, just remembered), Green Tea, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, B6, B-Complex, Folic, Multivit with Iron, Vit C, Zinc, Pineapple Juice and Grapefruit Juice.
Just had a peek at your FF chart and your spotting on 6DPO could be implantation, but I know how difficult it is to try and stay positive after being positive so many months and being let down. I am getting AF like cramps at the moment and am worried AF might be making her visit early.

Beesbella i'm due from 22nd march to 27th and on the 22nd i have an important interview too :dohh: fingers crossed for us! :dust: xxx

Lol strange ! Good luck for your interview. Mines for a midwifery degree in Ipswich =D

hey crumbs, how are you doing this cycle?

Hey sweetie! How's the baby bump? I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing the whole way! It would be great to be able to be bump buddies! But alas, I'm not too confident about this cycle because we didn't get to BD much! Hubby was out of town for a week and came home sick! I told myself I won't obsess but here I am again :haha:

I had a really early dip but has been raising since then. Fx! :dust:

Crumbs, :hi: it only takes one time, you know! :spermy: Hopefully it was the right time! Your chart looks great!

Crumbs, :hi: it only takes one time, you know! :spermy: Hopefully it was the right time! Your chart looks great!
Rosa :hugs: I sure hope so! I'll have a special, celebratory story over at our old-timers thread IF it worked-out this cycle! :winkwink: :haha:

Happy St. Patty's Day, BTW! I know I'm late but I know the luck will last all month :dust:!

It "could" be implantation spotting but I think I'm clutching at straws lol x
I looked over at your chart and I'm hoping it was an implantation dip! I'm at 7 DPO today, so just a day behind you! Fx to us all!

Here's hoping we both get out BFP's this cycle !
My AF is due the same day I have a very important interview and I know it's crazy but I am worried the nerves and stress from the interview will make my AF come. Also I am visiting family until the day after my interview and I used all the strength I had to not bring a test with me so unless I manage to get down to a shop, looks like I am not going to be testing early. Also staying at OH's families tonight and tomorrow night and I forgot my thermometer which means I won't be able to temp for the next two mornings......oh well at least I get a lay in.
Are you obsessed with vitamins and herbs like me MrsPTTC ? I am always looking for new vitamins or herbal things that might help, I take EPO, Maca, Agnus Castus (need to get more actually, just remembered), Green Tea, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, B6, B-Complex, Folic, Multivit with Iron, Vit C, Zinc, Pineapple Juice and Grapefruit Juice.
Just had a peek at your FF chart and your spotting on 6DPO could be implantation, but I know how difficult it is to try and stay positive after being positive so many months and being let down. I am getting AF like cramps at the moment and am worried AF might be making her visit early.

OMG Bella have you bought out the chemist?! :haha: I thought I was bad, I'm taking Pregnacare conception, EPO up to ovulation, Maca and AC (twice a day) If I'm not pg next month I'm gonna take Horny Goat Weed complex from Holland and Barrett (up to ov only) which has a small amount of Maca in and some other herbs which are good for hormones/fertility. Also getting DH on the Horny Goat Weed as well as the Maca and Wellman Conception. I have no AF symptoms but then before last month it was a 32 day cycle, so if last month was a fluke therefore technically due Thursday. I'll be testing when I'm off on Tuesday, 11DPO. I've had a temp rise this morning after a huge drop yesterday but I slept so bad last night, at 6:20 when I took it I think I'd only had unbroken sleep of less than 1hr!! I went back to sleep and took it again at 9:30 (about 1hr 45min unbroken sleep) when DH woke up and it soared higher than my other post ov temps. I'm leaving it as the lower of the 2 and I'll see what happens tomorrow. I hate symptom spotting but by boobs are so sore, feel hard and my nipples are very pert (lol) also I've had a sore throat on and off for about 4 days and have a stuffy nose this morning. I don't want to get my hopes up as with ovulating late we didn't really BD at the right times but I can't help it :dohh:. GL to you Bella, and also for your interview :thumbup: x

Rosa :hugs: I sure hope so! I'll have a special, celebratory story over at our old-timers thread IF it worked-out this cycle! :winkwink: :haha:

Happy St. Patty's Day, BTW! I know I'm late but I know the luck will last all month :dust:!

I looked over at your chart and I'm hoping it was an implantation dip! I'm at 7 DPO today, so just a day behind you! Fx to us all!

Thanks Crumbs, can you have a read of my reply to Bella above and let me know what you think? The second time I took it it was 36.91, highest ever I think! Good luck to you too x

Thanks Crumbs, can you have a read of my reply to Bella above and let me know what you think? The second time I took it it was 36.91, highest ever I think! Good luck to you too x

P.S Almost forgot my cervix still feels quite soft but closed, and apparently that's a good sign!

hiya. the evil :witch: got me today, now hopin for a christmas bundle! good luck nd :dust: to everyone still waitin to test xx

MrsPTTC, I would have recorded the 1st temp as well but added a note to it. I just started charting but have learned my lesson about thinking too much about it. I now try to think of charting as a way to determine my overall cycle - as opposed to what I did before - I used to agonize over it :wacko:

Now I'm focusing on trying to get a basic "normal" chart as a base to compare to. So in a way, I'm thinking about it more as a research example - I'm trying to be impartial. So, for instance, even if a temp looks really good (for that cycle) and it gives me hope, I will eventually discard it if something was off because if I don't end up preggers, it will throw that chart out of wack when I compare it in a few months. (Sob, I don't want to still be trying by then but I wanna prepare myself.)

As for your chart, they say that one random dip doesn't mean too much and it did go up again so that's great news! Fx that it'll continue to go up tomorrow and you'll get your :bfp:! :dust:

Is it normal for your tests to come up negative even if your 2 days late?

Yes some women don't get their BFP's until they're really late, possibly even weeks. And it depends how many DPO you are? FX'd for you x

MrsPTTC, I would have recorded the 1st temp as well but added a note to it. I just started charting but have learned my lesson about thinking too much about it. I now try to think of charting as a way to determine my overall cycle - as opposed to what I did before - I used to agonize over it :wacko:

Now I'm focusing on trying to get a basic "normal" chart as a base to compare to. So in a way, I'm thinking about it more as a research example - I'm trying to be impartial. So, for instance, even if a temp looks really good (for that cycle) and it gives me hope, I will eventually discard it if something was off because if I don't end up preggers, it will throw that chart out of wack when I compare it in a few months. (Sob, I don't want to still be trying by then but I wanna prepare myself.)

As for your chart, they say that one random dip doesn't mean too much and it did go up again so that's great news! Fx that it'll continue to go up tomorrow and you'll get your :bfp:! :dust:

I haven't got the VIP membership but I did put that I was sleep deprived so it's a white dot. My nipples have been erect since last night, it's weird, they've never felt like this before. Something's up, even if it's not a baby lol. :dust: to you. When are you testing? x

MrsPTTC, I really hoping it's pregnancy symptoms! I told myself I wasn't ever going to POAS again but here I am, fighting it off! :haha: I'm just a day behind you ... when are you testing?

2WW can really drive a girl crazy! Here I was thinking I no way had a chance this cycle and even went on my way as if I wasn't (drinking coffee, had lunchmeat), and then I get an early dip and there's that glimmer of hope even IF it's way too early. :shrug:

Girl, I'll test when you test! HAHAHAH!

I'm out, witch came a day early.
Good Luck to every one else :dust:
Is there an April testers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g