MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Well, welcome!!! I used to live in Killeen; it's where my kids were born. (Well, Ft. Hood, same diff!) I love central TX!! What got you so upset that your eyes were burning?? How many DPO are you and how long have you been TTC? Hope you get your BFP, this seems to be a lucky thread!!

I have been real emotional today. Crying off and on about small things. I was already having an issue with my partner and searching for support, so when I found this one I was relieved and then when that happened I just got upset. Silly I know. I am not quite sure how many dpo I am. My gut tells me that I am further into my tww than I originally thought. Based on the luteal phase stuff that would be correct from my calculations that would put me at 8 dpo. If I was to go from my 28 day cycle I would be 4 dpo, and from my 30 day cycle would put me at 2 dpo. Its so frustrating. I use to be able to tell real well when I was ovulating but since I have been off the birth control since nov. and my periods are regular again I dont feel it as bad, which was the doctors goal. I BD on the 4th, 7th, and 10th and my last period was the 22nd of Feb. Alot of info I know, sorry I'm a mess presently. I've been trying off and on for 2 years.
Welcome :hugs: you have a good cry hun, I swear sometimes it helps.

I temped at 11am when I work up, but didn't input it because I normally temp at 530. My hubs said my alarm went off, but I turned it off without temping...

I've done this too! When I finally woke up I wondered why my alarm didn't go off. Then hubby told me that I'd woken up, muttered at the alarm, and shut it off! :haha:

My alarm went off at 6am & apparently I switched the side light on & snoozed my alarm! Didn't have a clue.

Congrats to those bfp's. I have up to a week before testing.

Good luck to those who are testing soon.

Just to update the :witch: arrived.

Good luck to everyone else and congrats to :bfp: s so far!

I am now out for this month, :witch: came this morning and she was EARLY, grr!!!

GL to everyone and heaps and heaps of :dust:

I'm out. AF came this morning. :(

So sorry the :witch: got you girls!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle! :)

I just got my first smiley face on my CB digi OPKs!! So I'm pretty excited now. BDed last night and planning to bd in a bit. Gonna try to bd every day until FF gives me some crosshairs!! FX we're gonna catch that eggy!

Was pretty surprised to see the smiley face though cause I haven't noticed any ewcm yet and my cervix feels high, medium firm and medium open/closed to me... This cycle is really confusing me!! :dohh:
Guess we'll have to try to bd as much as possible and see what happens!!!

Sorry to those who the dreaded af has hit!
Eltjuh, good luck and get bding :)

Sorry to hear the witch has struck a couple more of you:hugs:
My body is gojng crazy....I have tender boobs, strong smells are irritating me, and I have ewcm again but sure I already o'd about 3rd march. Opk negative. Done another ic this afternoon and there was a very very faint line there in time limit again (looks like evap), looked at it an hour later....I know, very silly but forgot it was there, and there was a thick line there dark enough for me to see it was pink. Thought frer were supposed to be sensitive but thats stark white! I am so impatient. ..this is why I was supposed to wait until thurs!:dohh:

I'm out. AF came this morning. :(

So sorry the :witch: got you girls!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle! :)

I just got my first smiley face on my CB digi OPKs!! So I'm pretty excited now. BDed last night and planning to bd in a bit. Gonna try to bd every day until FF gives me some crosshairs!! FX we're gonna catch that eggy!

Was pretty surprised to see the smiley face though cause I haven't noticed any ewcm yet and my cervix feels high, medium firm and medium open/closed to me... This cycle is really confusing me!! :dohh:
Guess we'll have to try to bd as much as possible and see what happens!!!

:dust: happy bd'ing :)

Tested today 14dpo BFN! :( I have an appt with my PCP on Friday and I will ask him to do a beta

Hello ladies...I usually test on this thread, but didn't give a testing date this time and of course...

Attachments

• PREGNANT!! 006.jpg
    PREGNANT!! 006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh, and I just wanted to give a little encouragement to ALL of you. We have been NTNP/TTC for almost 5 years, and this is the first pregnancy in that time. I had nearly given up thinking it would happen, so please don't give up...you all deserve it!

Hello ladies...I usually test on this thread, but didn't give a testing date this time and of course...

YAY!! Congrats!! :happydance: I'll add you for today then, cause that will make our bfp count go up! :p haha

H&H 9 months!! :flower:

Tested today 14dpo BFN! :( I have an appt with my PCP on Friday and I will ask him to do a beta

Luckily I called my doc office back today because my doc wont be in on mon when I scheduled my appt. I rescheduled it for Tues and requested any and all blood work associated with pregnancy....lol. I need to cross my t's and dot my i's.

Sorry to hear the witch has struck a couple more of you:hugs:
My body is gojng crazy....I have tender boobs, strong smells are irritating me, and I have ewcm again but sure I already o'd about 3rd march. Opk negative. Done another ic this afternoon and there was a very very faint line there in time limit again (looks like evap), looked at it an hour later....I know, very silly but forgot it was there, and there was a thick line there dark enough for me to see it was pink. Thought frer were supposed to be sensitive but thats stark white! I am so impatient. ..this is why I was supposed to wait until thurs!:dohh:

My body is acting up also. My breast are getting bigger, and usually i try to ignore anything with my breast cause they use to swell during ovulation but it hasnt happened in almost a year. They look plump and are swelling around the arm pit....if that is even possible...lol. My gum are starting to bleed everytime I brush not matter how soft....this hurts a little. And I feel so full in the bladder area.....(I asked for a potty break 4 times in one 8 hour shift today. That never happens.) Not Testing til next week and I have my fingers super-crossed and my confidence in God's Hands.

Congrats to the :sex: and :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Love the smileys on this site)

Oh, and I just wanted to give a little encouragement to ALL of you. We have been NTNP/TTC for almost 5 years, and this is the first pregnancy in that time. I had nearly given up thinking it would happen, so please don't give up...you all deserve it!

Congrats dear! I remember you from the previous threads. How exciting for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->