MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

And I'm out. Stupid AF :(

Good luck to all the rest of you ladies

Hugs to you Maria. I just did a test and got a BFN. still earlyish but still disheartening :(

Becyboo I'll still add you to the list :)
Hopefully the :witch: won't get you and you'll get that bfp!! When are you going to test?? Or are you waiting to see if AF turns up???

Becca_89 - How do you control yourself not to test until the 18th?? WOW!!! I really can't wait when I start testing! Especially if I think I see a line, I'd almost take another 6 tests the same day! :haha:
I'm a true POAS addict! :p

Minuet, glad the spotting slowed down. I have heard of ovulation spotting before so maybe! Fingers crossed!! See what your temps do and what FF says. Did you use any OPK's??

Well to Eltjuh and Minuet, i will say that id like to hold but whether i can or not is another story.
My symptoms are also there, but i think its just me being paranoid, but my breasts are so so so sore, i had to wear a sports bra today :( and was up in night if OH would touch them by accident (he puts his head there when cold lol)
also very bad heart burn- but i did have that before.
So.... im guessing il hold out until Thursday lol
Minuet- I have had spotting during ovulation before, but are you for sure couldnt of ovulated early and implantation? xx

Sorry to those of you that :witch: caught up with :hugs:
Hang on in there everyone else.
As for me...I am having terrible cramps, which I don't usually get with af until the day it's due (thurs). Not sure what to think bisnt so cold tonight to be honest I should prob head to shops for tampons the way it is feeling. Also have a tohahahah ind :blush:, which is so not like me....1st time hubby has heard me in 13 years, he was shocked! :rofl:

You know what they say Brooke, not out till af comes.....but I know what you mean, I'm not very optimistic this month now either.
Oh, and I done a silly ic this morning but nothing, even when I tilt, hold up to light or invert. He he...talk about desperate. Lol. Stil too early, silly sillly me!

Im so glad someone else out there doesn't pass wind in front of hubby. Lol everyone thinks I'm weird but ive gone too long not doing it in front of him....I cant start now can I?

Another stealth farter here. I would be mortified if DH caught me!

Oh no! I can't believe you never farted in frond of your OH's!!! When me and hubby first got together and saw each other again (he was in the army at the time) we stayed in a b&b and hubby held in a fart for about a week..... cause he didn't want to do it in front of me and we spent just about every minute together then! It resulted in him going to the toilet after he felt he couldn't keep it in any longer. Then he said he thought the toilet was gonna explode when he did go! haha. He was really scared I heard it cause our room was right across the hall! I didn't notice anything though!

He didn't tell me until we'd been together for quite a while! haha. It always makes me laugh.... :haha:

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/Screenshot_2013-03-11-10-10-34.pngOkay ladies some advice please :)
My chart has me kind of sad I had a temp drop today and it should have maintained or jumped up more, I plugged in a temp to see how high my temp needs to be tomorrow and it will be 97.6 so im praying. I did temp a bit early this morning and I woke up to it being 60 degrees in the house !!! Could the house being so cold be a reason ? Also my boobies hurt well my nipples are very sensitive so im aomost sure I ovulated. I will be so sad if its a annovulatory cycle :cry:

Just cause you might not have ovulated yet doesn't mean you'll have an anovulatory cycle!! :flower: Maybe you'll just ovulate late! Anyway, your chart looks good, I think I've seen charts before that have a bit of a temp drop after the initial temp-rise after O!
Fingers crossed you'll get your crosshairs soon!

There are a lot of factors that can influence your temp. Change of bedding, change of clothes, room temperature etc. So I wouldn't worry too much about it! And I find that if I temp late my temp is quite a bit higher than when I temp at my normal time (7am) - see my chart, there's 3 temps that were high and the 1st and last high temp was taken later. The middle one was cause I had some alcohol the night before. So it would make sense if you temp early that your temp would be lower.

Can you put me for the 31st please think i can just get in :)
I'll add you to the 31st :)

Yeah ugh with this month I have had a good feeling so im hoping I get a bfp or at least a normal cycle!!! Did Ila bit of research and it is normal for a little drop after the rise so fxed!!! Bbs are so sore and feeling a bit heavy down below so praying these are good signs. anyhow I will try and make sure the house Isnt so cold tonight. I am 2 dpo i want a bfp so bad its been so long lol

Oh and i let loose in front of dh hahaha

Yea I've read a lot about secondary estrogen surges that can make your temp drop at 2 or 3 dpo. So that can be totally normal!! Wait and see what tomorrow brings but I think your chart looks good so far :)

I got my BFP yesterday on 3/10/13 :) Af was due 3/6/13 so I had to get some patience and wait for it but it was soooo worth it.

Yay! Congrats!! Totally missed your post, probably cause i was writing my own post when you posted yours :p

I'm on my phone (at bingo) right now so i'll catch up with all the rest of the posts and edit the first page when i get home and can use my laptop

I think I should start "the fart in front" campaign.
We need to start...to torture those DHs that fart in front of us and gas us out of rooms and even our own veds!!!

We need to start...to torture those DHs that fart in front of us and gas us out of rooms and even our own veds!!!

LMAO!! I'd have to eat way more beans (and that's saying something, because my husband is Cuban and we eat a LOT of beans!!) to be able to compete with him on the farting! Seriously, I don't know how he can be so full of gas!! Thankfully, they rarely smell... :haha:

LMAO!! I'd have to eat way more beans (and that's saying something, because my husband is Cuban and we eat a LOT of beans!!) to be able to compete with him on the farting! Seriously, I don't know how he can be so full of gas!! Thankfully, they rarely smell... :haha:

Lmao! Glad this has all given us a good laugh...ive been giggling about it all.

Haha arent u the lucky one. I walk into a room and nearly get knocked out some days.

Funny story - DH works in an office of just men..all fart whenever they want (maybe even in competition). One fart my husband did made one of the other guys actually throw up!!

And I'm out. Stupid AF :(

Good luck to all the rest of you ladies

Sorry the :witch: got you!! Hopefully you'll get that bfp next cycle! Good luck!! :hugs:

I do, it's normal, so I don't really care. He does it aswell! I also burp in front of him, he seems to think it's funny! Eventhough he's 30 years old! :haha:

Btw, your chart looks good! Nice high temps after O. See you had a drop today but if you're not due AF yet that could be implantation - FX!!!
Do you want me to add you to the list?? ?

LOL, I have no prob burping in front of him, but farting is another story! Def add me to the list. My test day is the 17th, but I'm testing early. :blush: I'm really hoping today was an implantation dip. I have never been great at temping (erratic sleep schedule), so I don't have any LP tests to compare it to. FXed ladies!!

I'll add you for the 17th then! :) Good luck!!!

Hugs to you Maria. I just did a test and got a BFN. still earlyish but still disheartening :(

Sorry you got a bfn, but like you said it's still early :) FX!!

Lmao! Glad this has all given us a good laugh...ive been giggling about it all.

Haha arent u the lucky one. I walk into a room and nearly get knocked out some days.

Funny story - DH works in an office of just men..all fart whenever they want (maybe even in competition). One fart my husband did made one of the other guys actually throw up!!

Haha that's funny!! :haha:
My hubby's farts can be pretty stinky sometimes aswell, but I guess so can mine :blush:
Hubby always accuses me of farting in the bed and then pulling the blanket up so he gets a 'waft' in his face :p haha... :shrug: I don't do it on purpose if I do that!!! :nope:
He's done it to me a couple of times.

I remember when our son was born, when we took him home the day after he was born he kept farting and it STANK!! It was horrible!! :sick: I must admit it was kind of funny though how a little boy that was only a day old could stink so bad! He was 13 days late, not sure if that had anything to do with it....

Just noticed in another thread that anchor08 got a bfp aswell, so I added that one to the list (as she was already in the testers list anyway - for yesterday). So that makes it a total of 4 bfp's now :)

As for me...I am having terrible cramps, which I don't usually get with af until the day it's due (thurs). Not sure what to think but to be honest I should prob head to shops for tampons the way it is feeling. Also have a tonne of wind :blush:, which is so not like me....1st time hubby has heard me in 13 years, he was shocked! :rofl:

Im so glad someone else out there doesn't pass wind in front of hubby. Lol everyone thinks I'm weird but ive gone too long not doing it in front of him....I cant start now can I?

:haha::haha: That made me laugh Pinkmummy!! I can totally relate to both of you, I NEVER do that in front of hubby on purpose and he always gets a kick out of it if I do.

Unfortunately Metformin is messing with my system so that has happened more in the past month than in the whole 4 years I've known him! :haha:

My chart has me kind of sad I had a temp drop today and it should have maintained or jumped up more, I plugged in a temp to see how high my temp needs to be tomorrow and it will be 97.6 so im praying. I did temp a bit early this morning and I woke up to it being 60 degrees in the house !!! Could the house being so cold be a reason ? Also my boobies hurt well my nipples are very sensitive so im aomost sure I ovulated. I will be so sad if its a annovulatory cycle :cry:

Only you would know if early temping or temperature differences affect your temps. As for me, they don't seem to affect it much.

I wouldn't be terribly concerned about your temp today, unless it doesn't stay up in the next several days. It is more common than you might think to have what is known as a fallback rise, where the temp dips, and then goes back up.
You'll just have to join the rest of us wondering what our temp will do in the next few days. :nope:

Well to Eltjuh and Minuet, i will say that id like to hold but whether i can or not is another story.
My symptoms are also there, but i think its just me being paranoid, but my breasts are so so so sore, i had to wear a sports bra today :( and was up in night if OH would touch them by accident (he puts his head there when cold lol)
also very bad heart burn- but i did have that before.
So.... im guessing il hold out until Thursday lol
Minuet- I have had spotting during ovulation before, but are you for sure couldnt of ovulated early and implantation? xx

My temps don't really support ovulating earlier. The earliest I could have ovulated would be CD25.
However I have EWCM still and that is supposed to dry up and turn to Creamy after ovulation.
I haven't seen/heard of many charts if any that have EWCM for so many days after ovulation.
So that's why I'm thinking it's CD28 or today, and the spotting was ovulation bleeding a day or so afterwards.
But tomorrow's temperature will tell the truth if I'm right or not.

Just noticed in another thread that anchor08 got a bfp aswell, so I added that one to the list (as she was already in the testers list anyway - for yesterday). So that makes it a total of 4 bfp's now :)

Thanks Eltjuh, I jumped the gun and tested on Friday and it was faint, but tested again Sunday morning and it's looking good. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks Eltjuh, I jumped the gun and tested on Friday and it was faint, but tested again Sunday morning and it's looking good. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!!! :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->