MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Just noticed in another thread that anchor08 got a bfp aswell, so I added that one to the list (as she was already in the testers list anyway - for yesterday). So that makes it a total of 4 bfp's now :)

Thanks Eltjuh, I jumped the gun and tested on Friday and it was faint, but tested again Sunday morning and it's looking good. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats! Your chart is so pretty. :)

Also congratulations to anchor, and wishing you lots of luck for your next cycle maria.
He he....what did I start lol, loving all the fart stories :)

These fart stories are hilarious you guys, my DH never heard or smelled my farts either, it's hilarious because he doesn't even believe I do, told him I have been having alot of gas lately and he's like yea right, your farts must smell like roses- lol. On another note congrats to the new BFPs, so happy for you guys, unfortunately I woke with a few spots this morning, no cramping and the spotting seems to be stopping, so I'm going to watch it until about Thursday before I test as this may be the start of AF.

Hiya enveryone! I am now at a point that i dont know if i have pregnancy symptoms or AF symptoms, argh! Does anyone else feel like this?

Just noticed in another thread that anchor08 got a bfp aswell, so I added that one to the list (as she was already in the testers list anyway - for yesterday). So that makes it a total of 4 bfp's now :)

Thanks Eltjuh, I jumped the gun and tested on Friday and it was faint, but tested again Sunday morning and it's looking good. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats Anchor! :dance:

Thanks everyone! It is a very pretty chart, I was really gearing up for a bfp because of the high temps so I'm very relieved that it was!

Hey girls!! So, I tested on an IC this AM, after oversleeping through my temping alarm, but I was expecting stark white BFNs because it's so early. I have a faint line!!! I started a thread in the pregnancy test gallery, check it out. My SMU got a line too, so I'm RALLY hoping they aren't evaps!! I took a FRER with SMU, and it was negative, so who knows at this point.

Hey girls!! So, I tested on an IC this AM, after oversleeping through my temping alarm, but I was expecting stark white BFNs because it's so early. I have a faint line!!! I started a thread in the pregnancy test gallery, check it out. My SMU got a line too, so I'm RALLY hoping they aren't evaps!! I took a FRER with SMU, and it was negative, so who knows at this point.

Yup I see something too!! Did you not temp this morning?? Cause there's no temp in your chart, unless you forgot to put it in...

Yup I see something too!! Did you not temp this morning?? Cause there's no temp in your chart, unless you forgot to put it in...

I temped at 11am when I work up, but didn't input it because I normally temp at 530. My hubs said my alarm went off, but I turned it off without temping...

I temped at 11am when I work up, but didn't input it because I normally temp at 530. My hubs said my alarm went off, but I turned it off without temping...

You could still put it in and change the time on it, it'll give you an open circle, but obviously you don't have to :winkwink:

I've done this too! When I finally woke up I wondered why my alarm didn't go off. Then hubby told me that I'd woken up, muttered at the alarm, and shut it off! :haha:

Anchor, I'm not sure I said so already, so CONGRATSSSSS!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

GodWilling, who are you asking? With so many ppl in the thread, things get lost, but I didn't want your post to be ignored.

Anchor, I'm not sure I said so already, so CONGRATSSSSS!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

GodWilling, who are you asking? With so many ppl in the thread, things get lost, but I didn't want your post to be ignored.

I was asking all the BFP. I actually was trying to retype this and add in information about me and put my name in the pot and when I went to save it my internet dropped. My eyes are burning from getting upset. May I be put down for the 18th and 21st. I have a doc appt on the 18th

Well, welcome!!! I used to live in Killeen; it's where my kids were born. (Well, Ft. Hood, same diff!) I love central TX!! What got you so upset that your eyes were burning?? How many DPO are you and how long have you been TTC? Hope you get your BFP, this seems to be a lucky thread!!

Well, welcome!!! I used to live in Killeen; it's where my kids were born. (Well, Ft. Hood, same diff!) I love central TX!! What got you so upset that your eyes were burning?? How many DPO are you and how long have you been TTC? Hope you get your BFP, this seems to be a lucky thread!!

I have been real emotional today. Crying off and on about small things. I was already having an issue with my partner and searching for support, so when I found this one I was relieved and then when that happened I just got upset. Silly I know. I am not quite sure how many dpo I am. My gut tells me that I am further into my tww than I originally thought. Based on the luteal phase stuff that would be correct from my calculations that would put me at 8 dpo. If I was to go from my 28 day cycle I would be 4 dpo, and from my 30 day cycle would put me at 2 dpo. Its so frustrating. I use to be able to tell real well when I was ovulating but since I have been off the birth control since nov. and my periods are regular again I dont feel it as bad, which was the doctors goal. I BD on the 4th, 7th, and 10th and my last period was the 22nd of Feb. Alot of info I know, sorry I'm a mess presently. I've been trying off and on for 2 years.

Thanks! Congrats on your line this morning, hope it gets stronger and stronger!

what were ur symptoms?

Nothing much, slight twinges, little bit more frequent peeing, moody, occasional heartburn (that was the most distinctive sign this time). I don't think I would have suspected pregnancy if I wasn't charting though, my bbt was high and kept going higher so I was pretty sure.

I'm out. AF came this morning. :(

So sorry to hear that, big hugs.

Would you believe I'm in exactly the same boat this morning....faint line on ic and bfn on frer (I even took it apart in case I was missing something! :dohh:).Really got my hopes up until the frer. The ics I have often give evaps but this was in the time frame, but they seem to fade a lot after 10 mins:shrug:
Hope we both have an early bfn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->