MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Hello again! I ovulated late this cycle. Could you move me to the 23rd please?

Hello again! I ovulated late this cycle. Could you move me to the 23rd please?

I need to move mine also to the 23....lol. All this fussing I was doing and my body had just reverted to how it was before I started taking the birth control. I had really bad pains that I remembered having with my past ovulation so I took a OT and it had a faint positive. So I jumped right on it and BD last night for a few hours. Now I begin the two week jitters/wait/obsession today.....Yay me?!. Thanks everyone for bearing with me. Im still going to go to my appt on tues just to get my levels checked. This is the OT and the one I took this morning is more faint. Would you say I missed my chance?

Attachments

• IMAG0648.jpg
    IMAG0648.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
ugh... my BIL has really bad timing when it comes to coming over to ours.... He's over now right when me and hubby are supposed to be bding a lot.
We can't bd at night cause of hubby's meds (side effects cause some sexual dysfunction), we can only do it before he takes them, which is hard with a 2 year old around, so the only options we got is in the morning before we get up or when our son is having a nap in the afternoon.

But obviously when my BIL is over, he's staying with us for a couple of days, we can't just 'sneak' off in the middle of the day when our son is in bed to BD. :dohh: So I guess we have to do it in the morning, but I'm not a big fan of that, cause I like sleeping in :p haha. (not that I'd get to sleep in if/when we'd have another baby :haha:) I usually set my alarm for 7am to temp and then hubby gets up with our son, most days. Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest! :p haha Hopefully FF will confirm O soon so it wouldn't be a problem if we don't BD.

How is everyone else today anyway?? Did anyone test today???

Just an update on me... After those faint BFPs, I've had BFNs, including FRER this am (10dpo). So, I'm losing hope, but maybe April will be my month! GL ladies!!

Just an update on me... After those faint BFPs, I've had BFNs, including FRER this am (10dpo). So, I'm losing hope, but maybe April will be my month! GL ladies!!

Don't count yourself out yet...FRERs are way overrated! I had my first very faint positive with the 88 cent Walmart First Signal brand at 9dpo (most sensitive brand that I have found from personal experience). FRER was stark white BFN at 9, 10, and 11 dpo! EPT and equate +/- were positive at 10dpo and even Clearblue Digital was positive yesterday at 11dpo!
And the FRERs were from 2 seperate stores, so the chances of all of them being faulty is slim to none!
Good Luck!!!

Thanks. :) wondfos have all been BFNs the last couple days. I know I'm not out until AF, but I'm working towards acceptance that this isn't my month.

Thanks. :) wondfos have all been BFNs the last couple days. I know I'm not out until AF, but I'm working towards acceptance that this isn't my month.

Oh and all my ICs were also negative, so there is definitely hope! I think I am going to keep experimenting with them to see how long it takes for them to be BFPs. They are supposed to be 20miu, but obviously that's a little off!

You had a lovely temperature spike today, so I would not count yourself out yet!

Oh and all my ICs were also negative, so there is definitely hope! I think I am going to keep experimenting with them to see how long it takes for them to be BFPs. They are supposed to be 20miu, but obviously that's a little off!

Wow that is nuts! I wonder what miu the IC are? I'm definitely avoiding FRERs when I actually get a BFP some day. Going straight from cheapies to Digital.

After thinking I ovulated with all the signs and crazy things my body did the past couple days, my temp dipped today. That was quite crushing, and now I'm just wishing AF would hurry up and show up so I can try again next cycle! :(

Hi girls, I'm new to the 'Baby & Bump' site. I'm on my first cycle of Fertomid and on day 35 of the cycle. I want to do a test so bad, but scared it will be a BFN.

Hi girls, I'm new to the 'Baby & Bump' site. I'm on my first cycle of Fertomid and on day 35 of the cycle. I want to do a test so bad, but scared it will be a BFN.
Welcome to b&b!!! Now go and test!! :)

Welcome to B&B PinkFeet!! TEST!!!

Good morning, everyone!! How are y'all doing? I posted a new thread, because my temps lost their damn mind this morning! I'm pretty much out, just waiting on AF at this point. Any more testers or BFPs?? GL all!!!

Unfortunately that new temp you put in this morning, makes your chart look pretty bad :cry: Hopefully April will be your month!!

Don't count yourself out yet...FRERs are way overrated! I had my first very faint positive with the 88 cent Walmart First Signal brand at 9dpo (most sensitive brand that I have found from personal experience). FRER was stark white BFN at 9, 10, and 11 dpo! EPT and equate +/- were positive at 10dpo and even Clearblue Digital was positive yesterday at 11dpo!
And the FRERs were from 2 seperate stores, so the chances of all of them being faulty is slim to none!
Good Luck!!!

I agree that FRERs are overrated! I've done them, though not been pregnant when I did them... BUT I've seen soooo many picture of them and the lines are so thin that I find them hard to spot sometimes if they're really faint! So it's easy to make yourself think there's something there when there isn't!

AFM, still not sure what's going on with OV cause I had a +opk (digi) on wednesday so you'd think I've ovulated, but not really had any ewcm, not like I normally get anyway. My cervix never really felt as open as it usually does (like before AF) and it now feels pretty much closed! Never really felt as soft as it usually does either! My temp has risen a little yesterday and this morning, so I'm hoping for a nice big spike tomorrow so I'm pretty much sure I ovulated (even if FF doesn't usually give you crosshairs until they've had 3 high temps) This cycle is really confusing me so far!

Yesterday I had this weird tugging sensation behind my bellybutton, which was really weird. I've had it before, when I was pregnant with my son, but I probably only ovulated yesterday or today so that can't be why it happened.

At least I know we covered our bases with bd on tue,wed,thur and this morning! :thumbup:

Hello wanted to join. This was my first cycle on Clomid and I am now 5 dpo. I woke up to a dip (possible implantion dip) nausea and veins. Clomid wasn't as bad as I thought I got lots of hot flashes and sweated a lot. Til I ovulated then the side effects went away. How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->