MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Sadly I have been poas before ovulating just can't help myself. LMAO! So far nothing I haven't tested today figured I would wait to see what my temp looks like in morning.

:cry: I reckon I'm out, nothing on ic's, not even a glimmer of hope. I think I ov'd 12-14 days ago now so just gonna hold tight and wait for af. I am so gonna be in the mind frame 'not pregnant until absolutely proved otherwise' next month! Especially as we now have stupid issues due to oh cycling 100+ miles a week on his roadbike. Not good!

I got my temp spike this morning!! So I'm thinking I O'd Thursday (14th). So fingers crossed I'm in with a good chance this month!! :)

Nice temp spike Eltjuh! Hope you get your bfp this month! You're timing was great.

thanks! I'm so excited about the good timing!! :happydance: Just hope hubby's :spermy: know how to use their map and compass properly! (hubby always say he gives them a map and compass :winkwink:)

Really hoping we'll get that bfp this month and it's gonna be sticky one! We'll find out in about 9 days time probably, though atm I'm kind of unsure what day exactly I ovulated so not sure whether I'm 1 or 2 dpo...

Look at that chart eltjuh looks like you have ovulated! Now time for the tww.

I have no clue what my chart is doing. Maybe taking temps after 5 of sleep really lower the temps vs 8 hours. But, gotta get realldy to go back to work after having week off so I gotta get my chart timing the same each day again.

Well, I highly doubt my tests are correct but I got two lines on wondfo last night and a darker 2nd line today. After having 100 bad tests last month I am scared to say they are real. Though I have used these replacements before ovulation just to make sure and had negative results til yesterday. So we will see if they get darker planned on getting a digital this weekend.

:cry: I reckon I'm out, nothing on ic's, not even a glimmer of hope. I think I ov'd 12-14 days ago now so just gonna hold tight and wait for af. I am so gonna be in the mind frame 'not pregnant until absolutely proved otherwise' next month! Especially as we now have stupid issues due to oh cycling 100+ miles a week on his roadbike. Not good!

I am sorry sweetheart but some ladies don't get Bfps for a week after AF has been due. And, not cool oh is doing that while TTC I would be screaming my swimmers are going stupid. That's a neat thing though.

Thanks! :) I'm so excited about it!! :) I was all confused about my cycle and wasn't even sure if I'd actually O'd, though I don't think I've ever not O'd before.
Just didn't get the usual physical signs!

Hope your tests are true positives!! Can we have a picture please???! :)

Yeah ill post photos I think my camera is charged enough to get them uploaded

Today's test 6 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160543_zpse4c37fa9.jpg
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160555_zps8205029b.jpg

And 5 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160560_zps2616ecb6.jpg

I can definitely see a shadow of a line(and i'm on my phone), but not sure if it's really a bfp

Was def pink and in time frame can't get great photos but those are the best

Eltjuh- im liking the sound of your chart (dont understand temping to check). I hope its your bfp :) good luck hun!

Lovelylace- i can deffiantly see that line, and iv heard them tests are good too!
Although 5dpo seems quite early- maybe you implanted quick? Or ovulated early! Lots of baby dust :)

Well i have no idea how many dpo
I am, im guessing 9-12 dpo. But have a feeling im out, had the tiniest amount of spotting today- although dont get spotting prior af but think would be too late for implantation :(

Hope everyone else is getting good news :) lots of baby dust xxxx

I can definitely see a shadow of a line(and i'm on my phone), but not sure if it's really a bfp

I doubt it's even possible to get a positive at 5 dpo so I doubt BFP either I had too many issues last month to be excited. But, I shared. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->