MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Eltjuh- im liking the sound of your chart (dont understand temping to check). I hope its your bfp :) good luck hun!

Lovelylace- i can deffiantly see that line, and iv heard them tests are good too!
Although 5dpo seems quite early- maybe you implanted quick? Or ovulated early! Lots of baby dust :)

Well i have no idea how many dpo
I am, im guessing 9-12 dpo. But have a feeling im out, had the tiniest amount of spotting today- although dont get spotting prior af but think would be too late for implantation :(

Hope everyone else is getting good news :) lots of baby dust xxxx

You can have IB the day AF is due a friend of mine got Brown IB the day of AF for a week. And, didn't know what it was took a test and she was in shock. So maybe it is since you don't spot before AF normally. I wish you the best.

As for me ovulating early I was watched so ovulation day was when FF said it was, I agree 5 dpo is early I had seen a few get it that early though.

These tests are good but last month I had faint lines like these never progressed a few where bright positives but blood was negative other tests where negative. I emailed wondfo and they sent me 100 tests back diffrent batch number before ovulation had no lines and non after til yesterday. But, I am not being excited yet.
Next month we plan on a break than go onto Femara.

Today's test 6 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160543_zpse4c37fa9.jpg
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160555_zps8205029b.jpg

And 5 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160560_zps2616ecb6.jpg

I see a line too...but beware I've had some like that lately on cheapies that have not come to anything. Really hope that is the start of your bfp though hun.

Ohhhh thats a shame!
But thats good they sent you that many test for free :)
Worth it hopefully!
Yes i feel its best not to get too excited because then you cant get let down!

As for IB i would like to hope it is that, i have had slight af cramping, but i have had af cramping since ovulation ssoo.... Unsure what to think!

Today's test 6 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160543_zpse4c37fa9.jpg
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160555_zps8205029b.jpg

And 5 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160560_zps2616ecb6.jpg

I see a line too...but beware I've had some like that lately on cheapies that have not come to anything. Really hope that is the start of your bfp though hun.

Thank you for looking. I have had issues with these tests last month bad batch was going around. These are replacement tests they sent me. Since the last batch all 100 where bad.

Stalking from Jan thread :)

Yay Noo!! :) I see you had your scan?! And you're 12 weeks already!! It's gone so fast!!! Everything going well???

Eltjuh- im liking the sound of your chart (dont understand temping to check). I hope its your bfp :) good luck hun!

Lovelylace- i can deffiantly see that line, and iv heard them tests are good too!
Although 5dpo seems quite early- maybe you implanted quick? Or ovulated early! Lots of baby dust :)

I am, im guessing 9-12 dpo. But have a feeling im out, had the tiniest amount of spotting today- although dont get spotting prior af but think would be too late for implantation :(

What do you mean by 'don't understand temping to check' ???

And Lovelylace - What date do you want me to put you down for???

Stalking from Jan thread :)

Yay Noo!! :) I see you had your scan?! And you're 12 weeks already!! It's gone so fast!!! Everything going well???

What do you mean by 'don't understand temping to check' ???

And Lovelylace - What date do you want me to put you down for???

You can put me in for testing for March 17th (official date) AF is due the 25th.

Lovelylace, just had a look at your chart... Did FF give you your crosshairs or did you override?? Looks like you might've ovulated on cd 11 or 12 (that would make you 9/10dpo). How long are your cycles usually??

And Becca_89 - Countdowntopregnancy has an implantation calculator that shows that the most common days for implantation are 7-11dpo. With 9dpo being the most common. So it could be IB!! FX for you!! :)

Ohhhh thats a shame!
But thats good they sent you that many test for free :)
Worth it hopefully!
Yes i feel its best not to get too excited because then you cant get let down!

As for IB i would like to hope it is that, i have had slight af cramping, but i have had af cramping since ovulation ssoo.... Unsure what to think!

I ordered them on EBay. After I emailed them the contact information on they're site. I told them I had 100 bad tests and gave them the lot number. They replied said to send photos and the site I ordered from and user name of seller and a copy of receipt. So I sent them all that told them I don't want a refund I wanted new tests and diffrent lot number. And then they sent me tracking information. Took three days.

Hopefully, these are real deal but with it being 5 dpo I don't know.

Cramps with it sounds so good, probably doesn't feel good but hopefully will be a BFP in few days.

Lovelylace, just had a look at your chart... Did FF give you your crosshairs or did you override?? Looks like you might've ovulated on cd 11 or 12 (that would make you 9/10dpo). How long are your cycles usually??

And Becca_89 - Countdowntopregnancy has an implantation calculator that shows that the most common days for implantation are 7-11dpo. With 9dpo being the most common. So it could be IB!! FX for you!! :)

FF did it on own and my ultrasounds showed ovulation was coming soon at my CD 13 scan but I had a scan the day FF said I ovulated and the ultrasound confirmed ovulation.

Mine are usually 14 days long. But, this is first Clomid cycle. I have heard can make longer.

Eltjuh- iv never temped, and never researched into it, so the charts dont mean anything to me, cant get my head around it lol.
I do need to get into it though seems really good.
Ohhh ok ok i do hope it is my IB, thank you for sharing that :) i will have my fingers crossed no af :)
If its not here by morning i will be confussed xxx

Guess that would be more realistic if these tests are positive. Guess we will see be nice if I was 9/10 days past. Would be my first short cycle normally I don't ovulate til CD 17- 21 every cycle changes. But my ultrasound showed I hadn't ovulated yet at CD 13. Had to be between than And CD 15.

Eltjuh- iv never temped, and never researched into it, so the charts dont mean anything to me, cant get my head around it lol.
Xx

Charting is a wonderful tool it is a pain the first few cycles til you get to know things and feel of things with the charts.

Lovelylace-
I ordered some off ebay the other day, hopefully wont be a bad batch :(
As for them replacing them, that is good of them but saying that having 100 bad tests is shocking! So i wont have my trust in these!
I can see the pink in ur line- were the other patches pink? Fingers n toes crossed for you xxx

And for cramps, iv been so sO confussed for having them this long, and keep expecting af, but i cant be early- as im never early on af-
Only ever late! I thought i new my body well but since ttc iv got to say i thought wrong xcx

Xx

Charting is a wonderful tool it is a pain the first few cycles til you get to know things and feel of things with the charts.

Yes i need to get on it- get jealous when ppl are posting these charts! Every month i say this month and never get around to it! But will this month- but hopefully not needed xx

Lovelylace-
I ordered some off ebay the other day, hopefully wont be a bad batch :(
As for them replacing them, that is good of them but saying that having 100 bad tests is shocking! So i wont have my trust in these!
I can see the pink in ur line- were the other patches pink? Fingers n toes crossed for you xxx

Yes just like these but it didn't progress, I had two that where really dark positives but the others where just faint like these. But we will see. DH had positives too

So far I am the only one getting lines I just used one few minutes ago with a 30 minute hold and was fainter than my SMU so thats kinda a good sign generally early on you want a hold to get good lines if you drink too much etc can cause fainter lines or negatives so we will see. But 5 dpo really early the most I could be is like 7-8 dpo.

Wow positive on dh is not right at all!
Has he tested on these too? And getting nothing? That is looking good,
And there is a chance you could of implanted, seen as you hav so many tests i bet its so hard not to poas!
Hopefully fmu will be stronger, but does sound good to me!
Thank you for batch, i will make sure its not the same, before i get a false and get false hopes!
Nothing worse!

69648_470376483024773_1887970584_n_zps1993420d.jpg

Cant seem to open
Image!
Or url, may be as on phone! Xx

Ohhh ok ok i do hope it is my IB, thank you for sharing that :) i will have my fingers crossed no af :)
If its not here by morning i will be confussed xxx

Ahhh ok!! I only started charting last cycle. Never done it before but I'd seen everyones charts and kind of knew how it worked. But before I actually started temping I did the lessons on FF website and the test aswell, it kind of tests you to see how well you understood the lessons and so you know that you understand it right aswell :)
Definitely worth giving it a try. And bbt thermometers aren't very expensive if you'd buy them on amazon (I've got a babymad one, only bad thing is that it's not got a light so I need to shine my phone light on it to be able to read the temp in the morning so I don't wake hubby up). I guess the hard thing about temping is that it's easy to have temps all over the place with little changes your temp could change considerably. Like different sheets or different clothes or sleeping with your mouth open. And you need to have a solid block of (I think it's) 3hrs sleep before temping and try to temp at the same time everyday, whenever I test later my temp goes up quite a bit and if I test earlier it's usually lower.

FF did it on own and my ultrasounds showed ovulation was coming soon at my CD 13 scan but I had a scan the day FF said I ovulated and the ultrasound confirmed ovulation.

Mine are usually 14 days long. But, this is first Clomid cycle. I have heard can make longer.

Ah ok! So you must've ovulated on that day then! If I were you I'd buy a 'proper' test and test with that! After I get a faint positive on something I just can't wait and HAVE to know, otherwise I make myself go crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->