MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

That last picture you posted looks like a definite positive to me!! I'd definitely try a different (midstream) test to confirm!

Thats the darkest the test from the bad batch got that wasn't from the new batch.

Today's test 6 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160543_zpse4c37fa9.jpg
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160555_zps8205029b.jpg

And 5 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160560_zps2616ecb6.jpg

I see a line too...but beware I've had some like that lately on cheapies that have not come to anything. Really hope that is the start of your bfp though hun.

Thank you for looking. I have had issues with these tests last month bad batch was going around. These are replacement tests they sent me. Since the last batch all 100 where bad.

Lovely,

I do NOT mean to sound negative, but I had two tests come up just like that at 8DPO, and I've had nothing but BFNs since then, including FRERs. I had my hopes up big time, because they def had a little color and came up in the time frame, but it looks like they were defective. It really gutted me, I'm 12DPO today and I have been super depressed all weekend. Anyway, I hope your tests turn into BFPs, FXed for you!!!!

This was one of the 100 false positive tests on wondfo batch last month, blood work was negative 0 HCg twice no other test was positive. https://i50.tinypic.com/5f2ejm.jpg

New batch number the tests that just started giving two lines .

W1-S W00121086-3 exp 10/2014

I'll definitely keep everyone updated and let you know if this batch is bad too

Today's test 6 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160543_zpse4c37fa9.jpg
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160555_zps8205029b.jpg

And 5 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160560_zps2616ecb6.jpg

I see a line too...but beware I've had some like that lately on cheapies that have not come to anything. Really hope that is the start of your bfp though hun.

Thank you for looking. I have had issues with these tests last month bad batch was going around. These are replacement tests they sent me. Since the last batch all 100 where bad.

Lovely,

I do NOT mean to sound negative, but I had two tests come up just like that at 8DPO, and I've had nothing but BFNs since then, including FRERs. I had my hopes up big time, because they def had a little color and came up in the time frame, but it looks like they were defective. It really gutted me, I'm 12DPO today and I have been super depressed all weekend. Anyway, I hope your tests turn into BFPs, FXed for you!!!!

Seeing double, I am so sorry to see you've been down this weekend. :hugs:

The batch Lovely just posted?? That's the batch that gave me two lines this month. :( I tried quoting, but my phone is giving me fits. It's lot w00121086-3 exp 10/14. It seems like so many wondfos are bad, I'll never trust them again!!!

:cry: I reckon I'm out, nothing on ic's, not even a glimmer of hope. I think I ov'd 12-14 days ago now so just gonna hold tight and wait for af. I am so gonna be in the mind frame 'not pregnant until absolutely proved otherwise' next month! Especially as we now have stupid issues due to oh cycling 100+ miles a week on his roadbike. Not good!

Aww sorry to hear that! Why is he cycling so much?

I got my temp spike this morning!! So I'm thinking I O'd Thursday (14th). So fingers crossed I'm in with a good chance this month!! :)

I'm jealous of your beautiful spike!

The batch Lovely just posted?? That's the batch that gave me two lines this month. :( I tried quoting, but my phone is giving me fits. It's lot w00121086-3 exp 10/14. It seems like so many wondfos are bad, I'll never trust them again!!!

That is so sad. :( TTC is bad enough without faulty tests. So sorry hon. :hugs:

The bad batch I had was:

Cat Number: W1-S

Lot: W00121037-3 Exp: 10/2014.

The new batch is

w00121086-3 exp 10/14 - these better not be faulty too I just started getting two lines one them (when I tested before ovulation nothing) I did test dh urine its negative. Last batch was horrible I posted a photo that batch DH had positives.

It is possible to get positives a few days before a baby implanted than go negative than become positive again once hormones level out. I really hope that batch isn't bad not two!!!!! I'll pull my hair.

And I know you would too what tests can we trust anymore?

Let's make our own quant machine for home use!

Eltjuh- thankyou for that info, will deff be looking up the tests before i start and will be going through all your charts :)

Lovely: i really hope that these second batch arent dodgy, starting to worry about the ones iv ordered. Have never used this brand before.

I have slightly good news, no af overnight :) and have never spotted before af previously.
Hopes are still staying away from high, dont want to get false hopes!
Keep checking for af lol, hope she stAys far far away

If I were you girls I'd just stay well clear of IC's (incl. wondfo) and just go with midstream tests! (the ones in the casing)
I stopped using the dipstrips cause I found they are always REALLY faint! When I did one almost 3 years ago I thought it was negative so threw it in the bin. Then I saw online that those tests are usually really faint and dug it back out the bin and saw a faint line! Luckily for me it was confirmed with a midstream test and a digital test a couple days later and I now have a 2yr old son. But ever since I will not touch them again cause they just take too much effort trying to spot a line and wondering whether it's actually positive or not!

Minuet, I'm really happy with my nice temp spike, was really excited yesterday cause the timing of bd was spot on aswell!! :) Today I had a fallback rise though, hopefully it'll go back up again tomorrow! I put in the same temp as today for tomorrow to see if I'd get my crosshairs and I did, FF puts my ovulation on CD18 (which was friday the 15th) So that would make me 2dpo today. Already can't wait to test! :haha: Hope you get to ovulate soon so you get a nice spike too!! :)

:cry: I reckon I'm out, nothing on ic's, not even a glimmer of hope. I think I ov'd 12-14 days ago now so just gonna hold tight and wait for af. I am so gonna be in the mind frame 'not pregnant until absolutely proved otherwise' next month! Especially as we now have stupid issues due to oh cycling 100+ miles a week on his roadbike. Not good!

Aww sorry to hear that! Why is he cycling so much?

He's a bit of a fitness freak, we both were but I'm still not back into it after having our 11month old. It wouldn't be a problem but his saddle was wrong, put pressure on a nerve and left him with penile numbness (sorry if tmi). Hoping it's temporary as it is causing a lot of issues (we've been married 10years and never had any probs in that department). Have bought him a new saddle which is specifically designed for this, now just waiting for any damage to fix. Sorry, bit long winded lol

Ahw bummer! Well hopefully it'll get sorted soon!! :hugs: It's horrible when you both want to try but you physically can't! (hubby has side-effects from meds, meaning his penis doesn't always do what it should, in more than 1 way - if it's not 1 way it's another, including numbness aswell, so I know what it's like! :S)

Ahw bummer! Well hopefully it'll get sorted soon!! :hugs: It's horrible when you both want to try but you physically can't! (hubby has side-effects from meds, meaning his penis doesn't always do what it should, in more than 1 way - if it's not 1 way it's another, including numbness aswell, so I know what it's like! :S)

Thanks Eltjuh, it's so good to know I'm not alone! It's such a sensitive subject to talk about and I feel like I'm betraying poor hubby if I discuss it with my friends....he finds it so humiliating. I also start worrying that it's because of my weight gain and he doesn't fancy me so much too...but can't say that to him as I've read that makes it worse as he feels pressured. Trouble is, even though he's recovering, it happens again because he's worrying about it.:dohh:

Eltjuh- thankyou for that info, will deff be looking up the tests before i start and will be going through all your charts :)

Lovely: i really hope that these second batch arent dodgy, starting to worry about the ones iv ordered. Have never used this brand before.

I have slightly good news, no af overnight :) and have never spotted before af previously.
Hopes are still staying away from high, dont want to get false hopes!
Keep checking for af lol, hope she stAys far far away

That sounds wonderful! I really hope that was IB! I am thinking of you

If I were you girls I'd just stay well clear of IC's (incl. wondfo) and just go with midstream tests! (the ones in the casing)
I stopped using the dipstrips cause I found they are always REALLY faint! When I did one almost 3 years ago I thought it was negative so threw it in the bin. Then I saw online that those tests are usually really faint and dug it back out the bin and saw a faint line! Luckily for me it was confirmed with a midstream test and a digital test a couple days later and I now have a 2yr old son. But ever since I will not touch them again cause they just take too much effort trying to spot a line and wondering whether it's actually positive or not!

Minuet, I'm really happy with my nice temp spike, was really excited yesterday cause the timing of bd was spot on aswell!! :) Today I had a fallback rise though, hopefully it'll go back up again tomorrow! I put in the same temp as today for tomorrow to see if I'd get my crosshairs and I did, FF puts my ovulation on CD18 (which was friday the 15th) So that would make me 2dpo today. Already can't wait to test! :haha: Hope you get to ovulate soon so you get a nice spike too!! :)

Your officially in the TWW yippy! Hope this is your month. I think I am going to find those purple handle ones people order online they seem cheap are those adas I don't know what they are called. I'm going to look for the name on here. I saw someone have one resently.

Just an update on the One Step internet dip strips...I said I was going to experiment with them and I did. Results- I finally got a BFP on them at 12dpo, visible but faint and it hasn't gotten any darker and I'm now 15dpo. So, they are definitely not as sensitive as advertised and take forever to show progression! All of my other "name brand" tests have gotten much darker in that time!

Thanks Eltjuh, it's so good to know I'm not alone! It's such a sensitive subject to talk about and I feel like I'm betraying poor hubby if I discuss it with my friends....he finds it so humiliating. I also start worrying that it's because of my weight gain and he doesn't fancy me so much too...but can't say that to him as I've read that makes it worse as he feels pressured. Trouble is, even though he's recovering, it happens again because he's worrying about it.:dohh:

Yeah it is! My hubby finds it humiliating aswell, so whenever I mention it on here I have to make sure he isn't reading along with me!
The only tip I can offer you is, make it as relaxt as possible, don't tell him you have to do it - pretend that it's ok if it's not working, even if you feel gutted or upset about it, cause it takes the pressure off. Maybe even try wearing some sexy lingerie or be naked on the bed and call him into the bedroom that way he won't know what's going on beforehand (I did that last week :p and it worked) And we also like to play a game which is basically one of you taking charge and touching and kissing the other person without them being allowed to do anything, kind of like teasing... I find it relaxes you and it helps him get his mind off knowing he 'has' to perform...

Your officially in the TWW yippy! Hope this is your month. I think I am going to find those purple handle ones people order online they seem cheap are those adas I don't know what they are called. I'm going to look for the name on here. I saw someone have one resently.

Yeah I am :) Can't wait to test!! (Already! :haha:)
You mean the asda tests (it's a supermarket here in the UK, part of Walmart). If you go to this link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0026RMETK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 They're the same ones (I use them! Love them! They're also sensitive enough to pick up pregnancy at 10dpo, it did with me anyway)
Though lately it seems like they have been unavailable. Don't know if there are any more of them on amazon or maybe you can find them somewhere else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->