MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Just found this seller, they sell the same tests on amazon aswell: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Sensitive-Pregnancy-Midstream-Tests/dp/B00170H79O/ref=pd_sim_d_74

Ladies spotting has turned heavier, so im taking it as af has arrived early! :( xxx

Just found this seller, they sell the same tests on amazon aswell: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Sensitive-Pregnancy-Midstream-Tests/dp/B00170H79O/ref=pd_sim_d_74

Another :thumbup: for those tests.

Why is my OPK this positive at 18dpo?!
https://i49.tinypic.com/vhzyhl.jpg

Just an update on the One Step internet dip strips...I said I was going to experiment with them and I did. Results- I finally got a BFP on them at 12dpo, visible but faint and it hasn't gotten any darker and I'm now 15dpo. So, they are definitely not as sensitive as advertised and take forever to show progression! All of my other "name brand" tests have gotten much darker in that time!

Congratulations

Have you done a pregnancy test lately?? Sometimes OPK's go positive when you're pregnant, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are, unfortunately.... I had a positive OPK once after I'd already ovulated but I wasn't pregnant :( So no definite answer unfortunately, sorry!!

Is it possible you have not ovulated yet? Some.women can get a positive fail to ovulate and get a positive layer on I looked at your chart and looks like you maybe ovulating now, what is your cervix like?

Also you can get a positive Opk before a Hpt, And sometimes before AF.

my guess is you haven't ovulated yet which is why AF hasn't arrived I would baby dance if you can just in case.

Is it possible you have not ovulated yet? Some.women can get a positive fail to ovulate and get a positive layer on I looked at your chart and looks like you maybe ovulating now, what is your cervix like?

my guess is you haven't ovulated yet which is why AF hasn't arrived I would baby dance if you can just in case.

My FF says I ovulated 18 days ago. My cervix is high closed and hard and creamy CM I had ovulation pain and a positive OPK the day before FF has me down for O day.
I did get a beta HCG done on Friday hopefully it can tell me something. This is so frustrating

My FF says I ovulated 18 days ago. My cervix is high closed and hard and creamy CM I had ovulation pain and a positive OPK the day before FF has me down for O day.
I did get a beta HCG done on Friday hopefully it can tell me something. This is so frustrating

It is frusterating, they should check your progesterone as well if AF doesn't arrive next week. Your crosshairs may change depending on your temps next few days, FF can be wrong sometimes too. Only real way is ultrasounds and CD 21 blood work. Unfortunately.

I had a few positive ovulation tests 4 months ago and a chart that said I ovulated at CD 11 than on CD 25 I got another positive Opk and few days later crosshairs changed and period showed 14 days later on time. Didn't get any baby dancing in because I thought I ovulated already.

Hopefully, this isn't your case and you did already ovulate. I hope you get your positive soon. :). Pregnancy test I mean.

Well, I guess they where bad tests or something because my test tonight stark white. Blaaa. I will still test to see what happens but I already think I am out.

Have you done a pregnancy test lately?? Sometimes OPK's go positive when you're pregnant, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are, unfortunately.... I had a positive OPK once after I'd already ovulated but I wasn't pregnant :( So no definite answer unfortunately, sorry!!

I haven't done a pregnancy test today because I ran out lol

I think I question negative tests so much because of my past and not finding out I was pregnant until I was 15 weeks I got 20 false negatives including 4 doctors tests.

Wow! that is crazy! I question negative tests aswell, just because I can :p hahaha

Ahw bummer! Well hopefully it'll get sorted soon!! :hugs: It's horrible when you both want to try but you physically can't! (hubby has side-effects from meds, meaning his penis doesn't always do what it should, in more than 1 way - if it's not 1 way it's another, including numbness aswell, so I know what it's like! :S)

Thanks Eltjuh, it's so good to know I'm not alone! It's such a sensitive subject to talk about and I feel like I'm betraying poor hubby if I discuss it with my friends....he finds it so humiliating. I also start worrying that it's because of my weight gain and he doesn't fancy me so much too...but can't say that to him as I've read that makes it worse as he feels pressured. Trouble is, even though he's recovering, it happens again because he's worrying about it.:dohh:

Yeah it is! My hubby finds it humiliating aswell, so whenever I mention it on here I have to make sure he isn't reading along with me!
The only tip I can offer you is, make it as relaxt as possible, don't tell him you have to do it - pretend that it's ok if it's not working, even if you feel gutted or upset about it, cause it takes the pressure off. Maybe even try wearing some sexy lingerie or be naked on the bed and call him into the bedroom that way he won't know what's going on beforehand (I did that last week :p and it worked) And we also like to play a game which is basically one of you taking charge and touching and kissing the other person without them being allowed to do anything, kind of like teasing... I find it relaxes you and it helps him get his mind off knowing he 'has' to perform...

Thanks, great advice, will def give that a go. :)

Congratulations elt1013

Sorry Becca, better luck for you next cycle I hope.

Well I'm out...af arrived without warning last night! :sad1:
Ah well, at least I know I was spot on with my ovulation date!
Good luck to all you ladies that are yet to test this month, I hope there will be lots of bfps and I will be stalking to see them :winkwink:

CD 14 of my first clomid cycle....omg the cramps (im assuming ov pains) are as bad as AF.
owww

Congratulations elt1013

Good luck to all you ladies that are yet to test this month, I hope there will be lots of bfps and I will be stalking to see them :winkwink:

Oh no I am sorry!!! Blaaa stupid thing.

Sorry to hear AF got you PinkmummyOf3!!! :hugs: Hopefully you'll get your bfp next cycle!!

And Lovelylace what date did you want me to put you down for, don't think I have yet...

Congratulations elt1013

Hope next month is your month!

Well I am officially out maybe forever. I got my blood results back... Negative pregnancy test but positive hyperthyroid which will negatively affect TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->