MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Ahw Brooke! I'm sure there will be something they can do to help you to conceive even with hyperthyroidism! Hopefully you'll get some help with that soon then!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!

10DPO here and I'm hopeful this is my cycle to conceive :flower:

This is only our 3rd time trying, and it seems different from my last 2, plus I've had cold symptoms from 1DPO, and a few twinges on my left side, and my breast tenderness really picked up today, on the sides too... Fingers Crossed that a BFP is on my way on 3/23/13 :happydance:

Sounds good MumtoChocPups!! And welcome to the club:) FX for you!!

I have a question for the pregnant girls out there....... (including ones from the old threads from other months! Yes, we know you're still lurking around, stalking us!! :winkwink:)

Did you ever notice your vaginal wall (mainly at the front on the side of your bladder/uterus) to be swollen?? Mine feels like a big soft ball, if that makes sense! I'm not sure what to think of it or whether I even need to think anything of it! I don't think it's ever really felt like that before. But I'm not sure whether maybe it was my bladder being full or something like that?? :shrug:

Help please?! I'm driving myself crazy!
One minute I'll be thinking that I am probably pregnant and then the next minute I think I'm probably making it all up and I shouldn't look into everything so much. But it's so hard not to!!

Hi Eltjuh - I am not going to be much help here I'm afraid lol. I didn't really ever think to check anything like that.... wishing you and the other ladies lots of luck though and congrats to the new bfp's! Xx what other symptoms do you have? Xx

I didn't really check it, I was just checking my cervix and noticed it. So it's got to be abnormal for me really, otherwise I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it. Don't really have any other symptoms (yet). Feel pretty tired, but I have to admit I get tired quite easily so that doesn't necessarily have to mean anything. Had a couple of cramps today which felt like they were in my cervix. Had a headache last night which literally just came out of nowhere and had a slight headache again today, didn't take anything for it though.

Yes mime will swell up and soften up. Bit also if you are close to AF you will and can feel your uterus from your vaginal wall it will feel like a softball you can push your finger by it and it will move.

I think I am having another chemical loss, I went and re dipped all my Hpts from 3 days ago to now and my lines where pretty dark and now pretty much nothing.

Don't give up hope I was convinced I wasn't pregnant when I tested and it's really early still. I've pasted my symptoms below from the post I put on the January thread - if that helps at all xxx

I have lots of watery cm.... But I think I had that last month too.... I've read with interest the cp threads but to be honest not checked as I had no idea what I was doing lol I had pinky mucus yesterday (day before bfp), but tiny so I even wondered if I had imagined it ..... I've felt tired and really hungry but didn't think that was that unusual. Also really bloated (clothes felt tight), had heartburn and gurgly tummy and some cramps which I put down to early af as they felt the same. I have been waking at odd times, like I did last time (mc) but I thought that was this ttc making me less relaxed. Really early on (around 3 dpo) I felt really sick and had really bad diaorhea (sorry tmi) which I also think I had last time, but I then put it down to a bug as it stopped. Also dreamt twice that I had positive tests, but again I thought that was just because it was on my mind.... Definetly needing to pee a lot more and had a sore throat the last few days which didn't turn into anything though...plus I went to the dentist at 3 or 4 dpo and he had to keep stopping for me to rinse as my gums kept bleeding (again maybe tmi) lol xx

Yes mime will swell up and soften up. Bit also if you are close to AF you will and can feel your uterus from your vaginal wall it will feel like a softball you can push your finger by it and it will move.

I think I am having another chemical loss, I went and re dipped all my Hpts from 3 days ago to now and my lines where pretty dark and now pretty much nothing.

Can you re-dip them? It might just be the tests? Or if you are doing it at a different time of day or something. Fingers crossed and hope you are OK xxx

All re dipping does is bring up the line that was already there. Re dipping to re use wont work. (Trying to get results).

This just shows what was already there if it was negative it will be negative if you re dip.

Mine already had lines but are not progressing. Since I didn't get photos of them first time I re-dipped.

I shouldnt be getting positives to almost negatives I am even on progesterone 200 mg which the doctor just upped my dosage to 200 mg just in case it will help bean out.

My temp dropped too :-( this will be chemical 6 and I have lost 3 pregnancies at 10 weeks. And TTC 5 1/2 year's. I will be break next month and will be switched to Femara since we have been trying so long he doesn't want me to wait any longer which is good the doctor is on track.

I pee on the tests 3 times a day same times. I thought maybe bad tests but I don't think they would do this once I post photos maybe you all can give me insight??

Yeah that's what it feels like Lovelylace, but I'm still about 2 weeks (maybe about 10 days) away from AF.

And thanks for the symptoms Dreamer :) I had a bit of a sore throat today, but I did walk around without a coat on sunday when it started raining!! Lovely... So that's probably why.
Got a pretty bad backache atm though. But again, that's not necessarily anything special.

Lovelylace, I just read what you posted and seen how many babies you lost! So sorry!! :hugs:

You make me think of my sister, who could get pregnant no problem really but kept losing them! No one seemed to know why, she had all sorts of tests done and even tried IUI. But she now has a gorgeous and healthy little girl!! :)
I'm sure you will get there in the end! Don't give up! :hugs:

Lovelylace - I am so sorry you've had such an awful time. Hoping this will be your sticky bean x

Eltjuh - yeh I back ache too - but I didn't think much of it at the time because it was more in the middle of my back and all the symptoms I read about said lower back was a symptom! X

Lovelylace - I am so sorry you've had such an awful time. Hoping this will be your sticky bean x

Eltjuh - yeh I back ache too - but I didn't think much of it at the time because it was more in the middle of my back and all the symptoms I read about said lower back was a symptom! X

Mine is right in the middle of my back now... But I always think it's probably cause of the way I sat or layed down on the sofa or something. Not got the best sofa's and I'm not very good at sitting properly (the way you're supposed to :p)

Mine is right in the middle of my back now... But I always think it's probably cause of the way I sat or layed down on the sofa or something. Not got the best sofa's and I'm not very good at sitting properly (the way you're supposed to :p)

Sounds good to me, though that's the problem everything can be explained by something else! So you drive yourself crazy! Xx

Yup, that's the annoying thing. And it shows everytime you google something!! Sometimes I actually hope that someone will say: that doesn't have to be a sign! Just cause that way I won't get my hopes up too much and get disappointed (again!)

https://i47.tinypic.com/2z70q46.jpg
https://i48.tinypic.com/nqxw82.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/358q3vr.jpg

1st test two days ago FMU

2nd test yesterday FMU

3rd today FMU

4th today afternoon 7 hour hold

Sorry Lovelylace, that definitely doesn't look good :( Really sorry!!
But I'd still test again and use something other than your wondfo dipstrips, cause I've seen so many posts lately about them being dodgy! I personally wouldn't trust them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->