MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

https://i48.tinypic.com/25utlhy.jpg

Top was half blood and half water

Bottom was half blood and little water

1 hour hold no drinks since 2 pm faint line is back!!!

https://i46.tinypic.com/2a4z2fp.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/29pvnkw.jpg

I think you can chalk me down as out for this cycle :(

Starting spotting this morning at 2-3 days late for AF. Those "symptoms" were just a cruel kidney infection starting. Dammit :(

Congrats to all of you who got your BFPs and best of luck for the next cycle to the rest of you!

Is there a April testing thread?

I'm still going to test 31st but my af is due April so that will also be the month I'm testing in lol ..

I haven't made one, but there is one around...
Looks like you ovulated though!! So you should be in your 2ww now! Congrats! :)

Ill have a look but i miswell stay in here anyway as ill be testing from 9dpo :lol:
as usual..

This cycle has been a confusing one.. but i don't know if i already have ovulated
or i will tomorrow.. iv started temping again this cycle not done it since i concieved my angel
baby.. but i only got a +opk yesterday and again today so if iv only just got my surge
my temps look like there wrong but they can't be :dohh:!!

It looks like you ovulated yesterday, but I just noticed your +opk aswell! Not sure what's going on there. But I think I had that last month.
This month I only got 1 +opk, was using digi's. And I thought maybe it was wrong cause my pee was more concentrated so it would have more of the hormone in it. But my temps went up 2 days later so I knew I ovulated! Was so happy with that temp spike!!

We actually managed to BD properly, around the right time aswell this month so I was really hoping I'll get that bfp this month, but not so sure with my temps the past couple of days. Though some people have said it's ok as long as they stay above the coverline. So I guess there's still a chance! FX!!!

I thought the same about my temps i thought i ovulated i was using digi's
but i ran out :dohh: i forgot i did one yesterday and it went blank but i reinserted it
and it had a smiley :wacko: .. but the lines on the stick weren't a positive to me..
so i retested abit later and it was negative so that confused me more.. i went out
and brought some tesco opk's and got positive last night and this morning and with smu
that one is darker then the control line so im 100% but my usual day to ovulate is
tomorrow so we will see just hope i get crosshairs!

Defo still in for a chance aslong as it stays above coverline!

wow that IS confusing!! When I got my smiley face the lines were definitely positive, but it does say in the leaflet not to look at the lines....

I just found out I am loosing my baby. :-(. I wish I could just have one.

My best friend is in the hospital tonight giving birth to baby number 2
So excited but cant help wishing it was me.
I remember being hysterical when I receiced the text from her last year saying she was pregnant.
She has fallen preg and had her baby all in the time I've been trying :(

I'm still getting positive opks the line is darker then the control line ...
Should I still put them in on my chart or just put the first one I got?

Not sure what's going on but I just hope I get crosshairs :dohh:

Would keep putting them in and just keep bding until you get your crosshairs, but it doesn't look like you ovulated yet, unless you had a massive fallback rise.

So sorry to hear you're going through it again lovelylace! :hugs:

My best friend is in the hospital tonight giving birth to baby number 2
So excited but cant help wishing it was me.
I remember being hysterical when I receiced the text from her last year saying she was pregnant.
She has fallen preg and had her baby all in the time I've been trying :(
I know what you mean, i haven't been trying that long but ever since i had my mc in oct. It seems everyone else around me is pregnant! My sister is just expecting her first, found out last month when i was waiting to see if af got me again. And her sister-in-law who was pregnant at the same time as me when i was pregnant with my son! And then a friend that lived a couple doors down the road was pregnant, about 3 week further along than me. And another friend told me she was pregnant, eventhough she was gonna split up with her husband and told me she didn't want anymore kids, at least not with him! And everytime i see someone else on fb announcing they're pregnant it makes me think, that should've been me! I should've been 30 weeks right now and instead i gained a load of weight (everything i worked so hard to get off last year) and am still trying to get pregnant again..... it's so not fair!

This is my last month for a 2013 baby too!

Friend update - just got an epi. ..gosh im so excited I cant sleep (9pm here on friday night where I am) I have to be at work at 7am

Just spotted ladybuggz on another thread she had no luck for march 10th

I am so sorry, lovelylace, life is so unfair to some people and I really hope and pray that you will have a healthy baby very soon! Big hugs.

these are my opk's .. it goes CD10 CD11 fmu CD11 smu then
todays CD12 ..

But i was using CBD opk's just ran out .. on CD10 i took another
test mid afternoon using my last CBD and i forgot about it like an idiot
but i reinserted the test and a smiley came up.. so i was confused so
i had to go buy some others and as you can see CD10 strip is negative?
so i don't know why a smiley showed on my CBD one .. :shrug:

but i usually only get 1 positive test then its negative the next day but
iv had 2 days of +'s now and from not temping since last pregnancy
im not any good seeing if i have ovulated or not..

opk5.jpg

The last 3 all look positive to me! So yesterday's and today's. But today's one seem to look darker than all others so you're probably peaking today. FX you'll ovulate soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->