MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

This is my last month for a 2013 baby too!

Friend update - just got an epi. ..gosh im so excited I cant sleep (9pm here on friday night where I am) I have to be at work at 7am

I'm hoping for a 2013 baby too! My daughter is going to be three on Sunday and I didn't want to have kids really far apart. Hope this is our month. How did clomid work out for you?

The last 3 all look positive to me! So yesterday's and today's. But today's one seem to look darker than all others so you're probably peaking today. FX you'll ovulate soon!

I agree! The last one is the darkest, hopefully you'll ovulate in the next day or two.

Eltjuh your chart is looking good! Have you started testing? :)

The last 3 all look positive to me! So yesterday's and today's. But today's one seem to look darker than all others so you're probably peaking today. FX you'll ovulate soon!

I agree! The last one is the darkest, hopefully you'll ovulate in the next day or two.

Looking good yourself! That chart looks like it's going triphasic!

Looking good yourself! That chart looks like it's going triphasic!

Fx it's a good sign! Never had a chart like this but never been on clomid so we will see!

Congrats on your pregnancy! How have you been feeling?

Hi just come back on here after being away for a couple of years, I just tested today and I have got a positive! Excited is not the word! X x x

Thanks!! Was pretty down about it, cause the temp dipped after O, for 5 days, but was glad it spiked again today!
No haven't tested yet.... I'm gonna start testing sunday, maybe tomorrow. Though I'm gonna try not to test till sunday! Cause I know 8dpo is early!
Really not feeling it this month though!! But I'm sooooo hoping!!! We timed the BD spot on aswell!!

Hi just come back on here after being away for a couple of years, I just tested today and I have got a positive! Excited is not the word! X x x

Congrats!! I'll add you to the list! So we have some more BFP's :)

Friend update - just got an epi. ..gosh im so excited I cant sleep (9pm here on friday night where I am) I have to be at work at 7am

I'm hoping for a 2013 baby too! My daughter is going to be three on Sunday and I didn't want to have kids really far apart. Hope this is our month. How did clomid work out for you?

Its worked.
1 decent follicle, really Bad ov pains and pos opk day 14
We bd'd cd 9, 11, 13 u reckon that would have done the trick?

Its worked.
1 decent follicle, really Bad ov pains and pos opk day 14
We bd'd cd 9, 11, 13 u reckon that would have done the trick?

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/20130323_053619.jpg

A pic of my bfn. Haha way too early

Definitely looks bfn, looks pretty white to me :( Sorry!! Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon though!!

Fx it's a good sign! Never had a chart like this but never been on clomid so we will see!

Thanks! Mild symptoms, just enough to know that something's different, but not enough to interfere with my life, except some days I'm so tired I can hardly function, but it's not every day. No nausea yet...if it does come, I'll try to appreciate that it's a healthy sign, but I'm definitely enjoying not having it as long as that lasts!

Wow, congratulations! Were you surprised?

I still am kinda trying to get used to video and my voice but I hope you all enjoy this last video I almost cried. I wish you ladies the best.

I am cramping pretty bad temps already dropping so it will probably be all over tomorrow or Sunday.

https://youtu.be/jTujv9xE2Y4

Thanks! Mild symptoms, just enough to know that something's different, but not enough to interfere with my life, except some days I'm so tired I can hardly function, but it's not every day. No nausea yet...if it does come, I'll try to appreciate that it's a healthy sign, but I'm definitely enjoying not having it as long as that lasts!

Wow, congratulations! Were you surprised?

Yeah was so surprised, was second month of trying but didn't expect it as my last cycle was 15 days late. So knew I was all over the place. We did say end of feb we were going to stop trying til summer to get my cycles back to normal as I only came off the pill at Christmas. Anyway I was 7 days late yesterday so thought hmmm maybe test and surprise surprise was a positive x x

My chart cant be right? ....
Says crosshairs when I got my first positive opk?

I took my temp at 6 as I woke but I fell back to sleep till 8.15 I usually take my temp around 8.. but my temp was 36.2 at 6 and at 8 it was 36.7?

It looks right to me, but it might still change. Was there any reason why the CD11 was high?? Meaning, could there be a different reason, like you waking up late or being ill or something like that?? Cause then you might not've ovulated till CD12. I think you're gonna have to wait it out to see if it's still gonna change.

But does it seem right to get them on the first day of getting a positive opk?

I wake at half 8-9 every day not been ill iv had abit of a cold but nothing major..
but I'm not sure if to use the 36.2 which is my first waking temp or use the temp
I got when I woke again as there both really different low and high .. I just don't think
I ov'ed on Wednesday as its abit early I usually do on CD12 unless I get early positive
tests may have to write down my 2 temps and then change them when iv got tomorrow
and Mondays temps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->