MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

I don't know. You can technically ovulate on the day of your first +opk. Cause you ovulate within 12-48 hrs of your first +opk. So it is possible. But I really think all you can do is wait and see what your temp does...

I have a question for the pregnant girls out there....... (including ones from the old threads from other months! Yes, we know you're still lurking around, stalking us!! :winkwink:)

Did you ever notice your vaginal wall (mainly at the front on the side of your bladder/uterus) to be swollen?? Mine feels like a big soft ball, if that makes sense! I'm not sure what to think of it or whether I even need to think anything of it! I don't think it's ever really felt like that before. But I'm not sure whether maybe it was my bladder being full or something like that?? :shrug:

Help please?! I'm driving myself crazy!
One minute I'll be thinking that I am probably pregnant and then the next minute I think I'm probably making it all up and I shouldn't look into everything so much. But it's so hard not to!!

Sorry I've only just seen this. Yes my anterior vaginal wall is more squidgy. Almost spongelike!

Mine just feels kind of tight... it's squidgy, just feels tighter when you feel your cervix....
Did your cervix go up high yet?? Mine is low and pretty hard.. kind of changes between low/medium low and firm/medium firm. But it's definitely closed.... Though it stayed closed for ages last month. Don't think it opened until the day before AF. Hoping my temp will stay high after 10dpo cause I think that's when my temp started dropping for AF last month...

Mine just feels kind of tight... it's squidgy, just feels tighter when you feel your cervix....
Did your cervix go up high yet?? Mine is low and pretty hard.. kind of changes between low/medium low and firm/medium firm. But it's definitely closed.... Though it stayed closed for ages last month. Don't think it opened until the day before AF. Hoping my temp will stay high after 10dpo cause I think that's when my temp started dropping for AF last month...

My cervix had been high since 6/7 weeks though its soft like a squishy doughnut lol. Not really how I was expecting it to be. Also feels semi open and would have expected it to be closed really! I don't telly check much now though

So it wasn't really high before you got your bfp???
Do you remember what it was like?? I had a look if you still had your chart in your signature but you don't!

I'm really gassy today!! Keep getting some stomach cramps and hoping it's a good sign, until I realise it's just gas... But I had pretty bad gas-stomach cramps with my first pregnancy, bad diarrhea aswell! But can't remember when that started.

Do you remember what it was like?? I had a look if you still had your chart in your signature but you don't!

I'm really gassy today!! Keep getting some stomach cramps and hoping it's a good sign, until I realise it's just gas... But I had pretty bad gas-stomach cramps with my first pregnancy, bad diarrhea aswell! But can't remember when that started.

Aww bugger. I only took it off a week or so ago. I can't access it at the minute as my laptop is broken. Will see if I can get a link from the app

It won't let me upload the photo from my phone :(

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/20130324_061658.jpg
Todays test
At the time I took this photo I could swear I saw something??

I think the first thing I notice before my bfp was constant burping! That and fatigue are what really tipped me off. Fingers crossed for you!

I think the first thing I notice before my bfp was constant burping! That and fatigue are what really tipped me off. Fingers crossed for you!

Haha thanks!! Mine is coming out the other way (and it smells awful - sorry if that's tmi, but at least you can't smell it :haha:) I remember burping a lot when I already knew I was pregnant with my son.... I used to keep feeling like I needed to burp but it wouldn't come out :dohh: Really annoying!
My belly is rumbling with bubbles again at the moment :S :blush:

Anyways I'm testing every day now, so we'll see if there's gonna be anything at all on my test tomorrow!!

Deirdre, don't think I can see anything at the moment, sorry!!! Could just be the picture though!! FX it is the start of your bfp!!!

But does it seem right to get them on the first day of getting a positive opk?

I wake at half 8-9 every day not been ill iv had abit of a cold but nothing major..
but I'm not sure if to use the 36.2 which is my first waking temp or use the temp
I got when I woke again as there both really different low and high .. I just don't think
I ov'ed on Wednesday as its abit early I usually do on CD12 unless I get early positive
tests may have to write down my 2 temps and then change them when iv got tomorrow
and Mondays temps

You have to use the first waking temperature because you need three hours sleep before your temp. Waking at 6 and again at 8 is not three hours. So put in the 36.2 and you'll see your chart change. Usually you ovulate the last day of fertile CM.

I've given up on waiting for my body to ovulate or start AF, so today I started using natural progesterone cream to induce a period.
It works the same as provera, which is just a synthetic progesterone.
Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll have a fake AF and can start using Soy Isoflavones! I'm really hoping the soy gets me to O!

Haha thanks!! Mine is coming out the other way (and it smells awful - sorry if that's tmi, but at least you can't smell it :haha:) I remember burping a lot when I already knew I was pregnant with my son.... I used to keep feeling like I needed to burp but it wouldn't come out :dohh: Really annoying!
My belly is rumbling with bubbles again at the moment :S :blush:

Anyways I'm testing every day now, so we'll see if there's gonna be anything at all on my test tomorrow!!

Deirdre, don't think I can see anything at the moment, sorry!!! Could just be the picture though!! FX it is the start of your bfp!!!

My gas is really bad too DH slept on couch few times, lol. Always bad when pregnant. Also, my cervix when I found out low and soft, now its all over place.

So after having negative urine tests for almost 3 days, I got a dark 2nd line this morning.

But, I did have some spotting a few hours after taking the test, only spotted once and nothing since.

I am confused why I just got a positive one darker than all the others. I can't get into doctors til monday that's my follow up appointment.

Some girls where thinking maybe more than one baby was in there since I did Clomid really won't know til monday. I am out of tests if I don't go into an bleed tomorrow will go get a FRER.

https://i45.tinypic.com/6tgu9w.jpg

Is the top one from today??? That one looks darker to me, but still very faint! Have you tried any other tests?? That aren't wondfo?? Cause I personally wouldn't trust wondfo after all the stories I've heard about bad batches....

Just an update...tested the 24th and it was negative. No AF yet, but I feel like I'm out. I'll let you know when I get AF.

Forgot to update, I got bfn's & AF arrived yesturday. On to April testing.

Congrats on all the positive so far & good luck to those waiting to test!

Sorry for all the bfn's!!! I got one myself this morning!! :cry:
Fingers crossed the witch will stay away from all of us!!

And Burke91, sorry she got you!!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->