MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Ahw amanda, sorry it was negative!!! You're right though you're not out until AF shows!! What dpo were you today?? And are you temping?? (if so, what is your temp like?)

I'm hoping to test March 24th, that will be my DD's 3rd birthday! This is my first cycle on clomid so hoping I ovulate earlier than usual!

I'm hoping to test March 24th, that will be my DD's 3rd birthday! This is my first cycle on clomid so hoping I ovulate earlier than usual!

Oh that would be a great present for your daughter! I tested on my son's birthday last month, but it was negative, and early anyway (9dpo I think it was). Hopefully you'll have more luck!! :) I've just realised I've put myself down for testing on my dad's birthday! :)

Hopefully this is our month! Good luck!!

Ahw amanda, sorry it was negative!!! You're right though you're not out until AF shows!! What dpo were you today?? And are you temping?? (if so, what is your temp like?)

I am 14dpo today but I ovulated late when I got preggo with my son. I have not been temping tbh... I have no idea how that works lol

Hi can I join you ladies?

I'll be testing in March, trying to hold out until the 6th and if I still have not got my period I will test. Maybe I will give in a test earlier, especially if I get some symptoms, but so far nothing. I feel like it's silly of me to hope being pregnant despite the fact I most likely have fertility problems, but I can't help it.

baby dust to everyone :D

*Noob Alert*

What's a Testers Thread?

p.s. please don't laff D: *facepalms*

We tell what day we plan to test, laugh at each other when we test earlier anyway, stalk each other's charts, celebrate bfps and commiserate bfns. (Did I miss anything?) :)

Put me down for the 10th please! That will be 15dpo.

Hii im back :) put me down for 31st plss
Thank yoou xxx

I'll be testing around 15th March

Good luck everyone

*Noob Alert*

What's a Testers Thread?

We tell what day we plan to test, laugh at each other when we test earlier anyway, stalk each other's charts, celebrate bfps and commiserate bfns. (Did I miss anything?) :)

Yup that's pretty much right! Just fun to see how many people are testing and how they're doing through their ttc journey and 2ww and to see how many actually get a bfp. And of course it's a great way to get support when you're waiting to test and symptom spotting :) Anything you want to know or want to get off your chest, please feel free to share :) Oh and if you test, please upload a picture, cause most of us (well, me anyway) like to squint at tests to see if they're positive :p haha

amanda111308 - How are you??? Did you test again?? Or did AF show up (yet)???

*Noob Alert*

What's a Testers Thread?

Yup that's pretty much right! Just fun to see how many people are testing and how they're doing through their ttc journey and 2ww and to see how many actually get a bfp. And of course it's a great way to get support when you're waiting to test and symptom spotting :) Anything you want to know or want to get off your chest, please feel free to share :) Oh and if you test, please upload a picture, cause most of us (well, me anyway) like to squint at tests to see if they're positive :p haha

Well, this is will be more exciting rather than googling everything over and over, now I have something to add to my daily obsession list.

I'm now 2dpo. The Mrs Clearblue digital gave me 2 smileys on CD7 & 8 (did I mention that already? Oops) :dohh:
I'll remember to post a picture, I tend to buy our cheapo PT from work for when I get antsy. I've had regular cycles like clock work 97% percent of the time. The times I did end up late were during very hard times, or in the beginning of my relationship when I was on BCP ( did I abbrev that right?) which led to no periods, serious migraines and a sudden cyst which popped up I'd never had before that popped as soon as I could get any Rx's in my body. Since then I haven't touched BCP and figured god wanted me to go au-naturale so here I am...

I'm hoping AF doesn't arrive on March 21st and that my cupcake will. :baby:

I hate to barge in here, but I have to tell someone. I got my BFP yesterday (March 1) at 13DPO (and, of course, two more tests again this morning).

Baby dust to all of you March testers. I have a feeling it's going to be a populous November.

Deets for this month:Bad timing O-5, 4, 3, 2 but not day before or day of O
EPO
Regular prenatal vitamin
Zestica Fertility (like Preseed) - In all honesty, I think that's what did it for us this month. We've definitely had better timing in the past. I would recommend a fertility lubricant to anyone who wants to try a relatively inexpensive product to boost their chances

Symptoms:
Almost none to speak of
Boobs are a bit sore, but that's happened with BFN in the past
Only really salient symptom is being emotional. For example: I listened to a relatively emotionally benign audio documentary about Rosa Parks and started to cry on the bus.
No implantation bleeding or cramps
Didn't temp through the TWW because it was causing me so much stress (honestly, I think the TWW went by much faster, too)

Sorry for writing so much. Good luck everyone.

Congrats!! Can I add you to the list?? You'd be our first bfp :)

Hiya, can i change the day ill be testing, should be 14th not 16th, thanks :)

Baby dust for everyone

:dust:

Hopefully, I'll be testing around the 19th. This would be an awesome birthday gift to my husband. We've been wanting another baby for about 3 years, but with the stress of it all, we've been just going with the flow. Now we are back in the actively trying mood, with no clomid!!! I'm monitoring with the Clearblue Easy ovulation kit. No smiley face yet, but hopefully it will come soon. I pray that I can keep myself grounded and not focus too, too much on getting pregnant. Luckily, I've been focusing on my kids, husband, and teaching. But, Spring Break is around the corner, which means more free time on my hands. Man oh man! It's good to be back BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->