MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

I had some pretty bad stabbing pains last month and was hoping it was implantation but AF showed. And have had all sorts of cramps/gurlges/twinges in past cycles but they all meant nothing, cause I wasn't pregnant.... Sorry to disappoint! Though ofcourse yours might mean something!! Cause everyone is different and if you don't usually get them then there's a bigger chance of it being something.... You know your body best! :flower:
Good luck!

Hi ladies,

I am still kinda stalking from the January testers thread :blush: lol

Big congrats to the new bfp's and lots of baby dust!

Xxx

Hi ladies,

I am still kinda stalking from the January testers thread :blush: lol

Big congrats to the new bfp's and lots of baby dust!

Xxx

We love to have you around :) That way we can ask you things aswell if we want to know, or when we're symptom spotting and you recognise things you can tell us :)

AF is due tomorrow for me.. I have a feeling she is on her way. But I will test if she doesn't show her face tomorrow. FX'd for more BFP's !

Just an update.. I went to the doctors to make sure the home test was correct.. and it is.. due Nov 16th... Best of luck all... lots of Baby dust!

Just an update.. I went to the doctors to make sure the home test was correct.. and it is.. due Nov 16th... Best of luck all... lots of Baby dust!

Very exciting!! Congrats!

Can I join in please ladies? I think af due 14th. I'm on cd19. Have had 2 long 6 week cycles, first ones since my lg was born 11/4/12. Think last month I had chemical as I had positive test that soon disappeared. Using opks now and think I ov'd yesterday so now waiting (impatiently) and need some kind people to stop me from testing everyday ;-)

Yay pinkmummy!! Can't believe we are both in the 2ww again!!! Hopefully we can both get our BFP this month and have kids close in age again!

Ahw Pinkmummy, Your little girl was born on my birthday! :) But there's 24 years difference :winkwink:

EDIT: Oh haha, I thought you were american and meant your little girl was born on the 4th of november. Haha, don't know why I thought that! :p For some reason I thought it hadn't been the 11th of april yet so surely it couldn't have been then, but it was last year! :haha: - I must seem really stupid now! :winkwink:

I thought the same thing for a few seconds and wondered "why is she trying again so soon???", LOL. :)

Hey girls. Would love to join this thread. My period returned 14th Feb after having mc in January. Im currently 1DPO and will be testing on the 15th. Hoping for a lucky BFP. Good luck to all you ladies here <3 Lets hope its a lucky month <3

Hey girls. Would love to join this thread. My period returned 14th Feb after having mc in January. Im currently 1DPO and will be testing on the 15th. Hoping for a lucky BFP. Good luck to all you ladies here <3 Lets hope its a lucky month <3

So sorry you ended up having a mc in January!! :( I made/was in the Jan. thread aswell!! Hopefully you'll get your bfp again this month and you'll have a sticky one!! :hugs:

Hi, could i please change my testing date to 18 th,

As i think i have ovulaged, not testing this month, as felt myself obsessing.
But.... had the cervix rise and ewcm so looking like i have ovulated, also i have been in agony with cramping in my thighs (normal af cramping) but never have had this during ovulation, previously had stabbing in side but never af cramping- does anyone else get this?

I have been taking baby aspirin and vitamin b6- so was thinking whether this could be a side effect?

confussed.com

Hi all. So I have had no symptoms now for a couple of days, since the cramping. Still early though :) wish time would go faster!!!!! I just want a yes or no.

How is everyone else coping with "THE WAIT"?

x

But.... had the cervix rise and ewcm so looking like i have ovulated, also i have been in agony with cramping in my thighs (normal af cramping) but never have had this during ovulation, previously had stabbing in side but never af cramping- does anyone else get this?

I have been taking baby aspirin and vitamin b6- so was thinking whether this could be a side effect?

confussed.com

I honestly have never heard of anyone with cramping in the thighs from AF apart from me, glad im not the only one!

I am not sure about the side effects, hopefully someone will come along that has a better idea :)

Not sure about the cramping in the thighs, but I have heard of AF cramping around ovulation, so that could be right! Was it around the same time as you usually ovulate??
I've changed your date! Not too long now!! :)

AFM, I've been experiencing quite a bit of creamy cm, and I'm only CD9 so not sure what's going on there, don't think I've had that before....

confussed.com

I honestly have never heard of anyone with cramping in the thighs from AF apart from me, glad im not the only one!

I am not sure about the side effects, hopefully someone will come along that has a better idea :)

Same here, never met anyone else with same thigh problem! and gosh doesnt it kill! people just think im odd when i start complaining about pains there!

Not sure about the cramping in the thighs, but I have heard of AF cramping around ovulation, so that could be right! Was it around the same time as you usually ovulate??
I've changed your date! Not too long now!! :)

AFM, I've been experiencing quite a bit of creamy cm, and I'm only CD9 so not sure what's going on there, don't think I've had that before....

Ok brilliant thank you that makes sense :) ovulation pains are good for me :)
well i suffer from mild pcos so ovulation changes month to month, but when im lucky i ovulate on day 14, which is where i was at, so looks promising, also thank you for changing date :)
Not long but we all know how long the tww takes lol xxxx

Wow two BFPs, congrats ladies, that is awesome! And thanks for sharing your symptoms with us all too so that we can obsess over ours :haha:

Sorry to those who have with hit by the witch this month :( But chins up and keep trying, a fresh new month for you guys!

Thanks Eltjuh for adding me to the testers list :flower: I'll go with 31st as testing date until I get a better idea about ovulating etc... I am really hoping to ovulate nice and early this month (I think I tend to around CD11-12) so we will be busy from this weekend :winkwink:

Baby dust to everyone, enjoy yourselves! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->