MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

I hate to barge in here, but I have to tell someone. I got my BFP yesterday (March 1) at 13DPO (and, of course, two more tests again this morning).

Baby dust to all of you March testers. I have a feeling it's going to be a populous November.

Deets for this month:Bad timing O-5, 4, 3, 2 but not day before or day of O
EPO
Regular prenatal vitamin
Zestica Fertility (like Preseed) - In all honesty, I think that's what did it for us this month. We've definitely had better timing in the past. I would recommend a fertility lubricant to anyone who wants to try a relatively inexpensive product to boost their chances

Symptoms:
Almost none to speak of
Boobs are a bit sore, but that's happened with BFN in the past
Only really salient symptom is being emotional. For example: I listened to a relatively emotionally benign audio documentary about Rosa Parks and started to cry on the bus.
No implantation bleeding or cramps
Didn't temp through the TWW because it was causing me so much stress (honestly, I think the TWW went by much faster, too)

Sorry for writing so much. Good luck everyone.

Congratulations. :)

Hi all :)

Good luck to everyone this month, all being well I will be testing right at the end of the month, so an Easter BFP would be amazing for me! :D

amanda111308 - How are you??? Did you test again?? Or did AF show up (yet)???

No AF yet, I think I will test again in a week (next Friday) if AF does not show up by then. It will be hard to wait but seeing consistent BFNs make me depressed lol No signs of AF coming either and still sickly in the mornings... Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone!!

Hiya, can i change the day ill be testing, should be 14th not 16th, thanks :)

Baby dust for everyone

:dust:

I just put you down for the 16th cause you said 15/16th, so I thought I'd take the latest date so I can still put you down for bfp or af even if you test early. But I'll change it to the 14th! :)

amanda111308 - How are you??? Did you test again?? Or did AF show up (yet)???

No AF yet, I think I will test again in a week (next Friday) if AF does not show up by then. It will be hard to wait but seeing consistent BFNs make me depressed lol No signs of AF coming either and still sickly in the mornings... Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone!!

Ahw, bummer that you still got a bfn!! Hope you get your bfp soon!! Or at least things are gonna be clear soon, so you know what's going on!!
Keeping my fingers crossed that you won't get a surprise visit from the :witch:
Hi all :)

Good luck to everyone this month, all being well I will be testing right at the end of the month, so an Easter BFP would be amazing for me! :D

I put you down for the 31st as you said you'll be testing right at the end of the month! :flower:

The waiting is getting boring lol.
Well done to our #1 BFPer!

I caved in and took the test this afternoon.. I was going to wait till March 6 if AF didnt come then i would test..
I got a BFP!!!
Dont give up ladies.. it took 18 months to get that bfp.. It will be ur turn..

Baby dust to all!!

I caved in and took the test this afternoon.. I was going to wait till March 6 if AF didnt come then i would test..
I got a BFP!!!

Baby dust to all!!

Congratulations!!!!!

I would love to join, and hopefully will actually have a definitive day to test this month! My cycles are long and irregular, but hopefully metformin will make my body behave and ovulate sometime in the next couple weeks.

No AF yesterday. Looks like she's on her way with the lightest blood coming through in the discharge

I got a BFP!!!

Baby dust to all!!

YAY!!! Congrats!! :) Great start to the month! :) H&H 9 months to you!!
:happydance:

I would love to join, and hopefully will actually have a definitive day to test this month! My cycles are long and irregular, but hopefully metformin will make my body behave and ovulate sometime in the next couple weeks.

It would be great if you can join us! Just let me know when you get a test date and I'll put you in the list :) Good luck!!

No AF yesterday. Looks like she's on her way with the lightest blood coming through in the discharge

Ahw, hope it's not AF, but I guess there's not much hope when you start seeing blood when AF is due right?! :nope: :hugs:

Hiya, can i change the day ill be testing, should be 14th not 16th, thanks :)

Baby dust for everyone

:dust:

I just put you down for the 16th cause you said 15/16th, so I thought I'd take the latest date so I can still put you down for bfp or af even if you test early. But I'll change it to the 14th! :)

Cheers ma dears! 14th is when AF due, i got mixed up before. Don't want to wait more days than i have to :)

x

Looks like shes arrived! Wahoo....start clomid in 2 days :)

I got a BFP!!!

Baby dust to all!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::happydance: XX

I'm out af reared her ugly face today back to CD1 for me :(

:dust: to everyone

Oh no! Along with our first 2 bfp's we got 2 AF-victims! :cry:

Hugs to you, Deirdre and Baby_Bear!! :hugs: And good luck next cycle!!

Hiya,

I am 3DPO and have got weird cramping, anyone else got this? It's not sore, just a little bit uncomfy, when sitting at my desk at work!

x

I got weird cramping and also super sore breast.. hoping the best for you hon.. *sprinkles baby dust all over you*

I hate to barge in here, but I have to tell someone. I got my BFP yesterday (March 1) at 13DPO (and, of course, two more tests again this morning).

Baby dust to all of you March testers. I have a feeling it's going to be a populous November.

Deets for this month:Bad timing O-5, 4, 3, 2 but not day before or day of O
EPO
Regular prenatal vitamin
Zestica Fertility (like Preseed) - In all honesty, I think that's what did it for us this month. We've definitely had better timing in the past. I would recommend a fertility lubricant to anyone who wants to try a relatively inexpensive product to boost their chances

Symptoms:
Almost none to speak of
Boobs are a bit sore, but that's happened with BFN in the past
Only really salient symptom is being emotional. For example: I listened to a relatively emotionally benign audio documentary about Rosa Parks and started to cry on the bus.
No implantation bleeding or cramps
Didn't temp through the TWW because it was causing me so much stress (honestly, I think the TWW went by much faster, too)

Sorry for writing so much. Good luck everyone.

YaY congrats sweetie <3

Thanks Cali!

It is really weird, not like AF cramping. Trying not to symptom spot at 3DPO :blush:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->