MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Well I did manage to get some sleep till 7 and managed to temp aswell, same as yesterday. I'm surprised it was considering I got a little less than 3 hrs sleep that last block. Ended up going back into our bed cause that airbed was freezing!

:dust:Good luck to any ladies testing today.... mothers day in the uk! Will be thinking of you Brooke

Yes! Good luck to everyone testing today!! :dust:

Hopefully we'll get some mother's day BFP's today!!

It's been kind of quiet on here lately!!

AFM, we're starting the bd today, so won't be testing for a little while yet (apart from cb digi opk's)

Happy Mother's Day to you all in the UK :)
Pinkmummy- thank you :) :) I hope you will be testing soon!

ASF- my temp is all over the place & I am super super sick (horrible sinus problem) so I am feeling very doubtful about this cycle. If not, we will begin TTC in September

I fell in today and did a test (thought it would be nice for mothers day bfp) but only 8dpo and had the faintest line, but im not taking that as anything as it wasnt, my eyes play tricks!
Good luck to anyone testing today :) And also happy mothers day to all the mothers on here, also in advance for everyone else, as we will all get there :)

Happy Mother's Day to you all in the UK :)
Pinkmummy- thank you :) :) I hope you will be testing soon!

ASF- my temp is all over the place & I am super super sick (horrible sinus problem) so I am feeling very doubtful about this cycle. If not, we will begin TTC in September

Have you been sick for a while or is it just lately?? As I know that having a stuffy nose and cold symptoms can be a symptom for pregnancy.... Obviously it doesn't have to be, but it might!

Good luck :)

I fell in today and did a test (thought it would be nice for mothers day bfp) but only 8dpo and had the faintest line, but im not taking that as anything as it wasnt, my eyes play tricks!
Good luck to anyone testing today :) And also happy mothers day to all the mothers on here, also in advance for everyone else, as we will all get there :)

Oh picture please?! :winkwink:
Hopefully it'll turn into a proper bfp for you!! (what test did you use)
FX!!!

FX!!!

This is the test, unsure if you can see it, but ican slightly see one lol.
I am hoping to get it tweaked by someone on here, shes really good at doing so.
And it is a poundland test (2 for £1) refuse to buy frers or anything until im late- as i will use them. Only way to control myself!
How are you?

Attachments

• ?test.jpg
    ?test.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
Happy Mother's Day in the UK!

Becca I can sort of see a line, but it might be the indent, I've had tricks from that silly indent line before! I say test tomorrow and see what you get!

brookettc Without pre-ovulation temps it's hard to say if your temps are all over the place in a bad way or a good way. Do you know if that variance is normal for you? I think it looks pretty good, with a big dip and then recovering temps. We'll have to see what those temps do the next couple days for you. :)

Eltjuh Yay for the BD, I hope this cycle is good for you!

AFM Today has been an interesting day. I went to church in a fragile emotional state after some things hubby said this morning, and wouldn't you know it they were doing baby dedication. Baby dedication, not baby baptism. :)
But anyway, all the babies were sitting in front of us with their parents, and then they started showing a video of all their pictures. Being being emotional fragile, and the great pain I feel at not having my own little one, I lost it. I literally ran out of there crying my eyes out, how embarrassing!
Hubby followed me out and took me home, being so sweet and comforting, and helped me feel better. I'm now drained from all the emotion.
On top of that, I started bleeding today, on CD29! Just waiting for it to turn into a real AF to mark it on my chart. The only confusing thing is why my temp is so high. Usually it is around 97.3 just before AF.
It seems the metformin is really working and my cycles are getting regulated. That is very positive news!
I'm really excited about trying Soy this cycle and hopefully getting a strong ovulation. So so ready for our first :baby:

FX!!!

This is the test, unsure if you can see it, but ican slightly see one lol.
I am hoping to get it tweaked by someone on here, shes really good at doing so.
And it is a poundland test (2 for £1) refuse to buy frers or anything until im late- as i will use them. Only way to control myself!
How are you?

I can't really see it in this picture, but it's always harder to capture a line in pictures! If you want to tweak it, you can open it in paint and then press ctrl+I to invert the colours (make it look like a negative picture) And then a line will usually stand out (or you can use countdowntopregnancy.com gallery, people can vote there and use tools).

I'm good, had a lovely mother's day today and gonna back on my diet and exercise again tomorrow! We skipped one day today cause it was mother's day and we wanted to have something nice for dinner (which was way too many calories! And we had a couple of drinks aswell).
Not sure if we'll be able to bd tonight, cause hubby said earlier we'd have to do it before he had his beers (cause they can affect him sometimes) and he's already had some, so we'll see what happens later!
If not then we'll probably start tomorrow! I got a negative OPK today anyway and I'm not due to O until friday (or later).

Happy Mother's Day in the UK!

Becca I can sort of see a line, but it might be the indent, I've had tricks from that silly indent line before! I say test tomorrow and see what you get!

brookettc Without pre-ovulation temps it's hard to say if your temps are all over the place in a bad way or a good way. Do you know if that variance is normal for you? I think it looks pretty good, with a big dip and then recovering temps. We'll have to see what those temps do the next couple days for you. :)

Eltjuh Yay for the BD, I hope this cycle is good for you!

AFM Today has been an interesting day. I went to church in a fragile emotional state after some things hubby said this morning, and wouldn't you know it they were doing baby dedication. Baby dedication, not baby baptism. :)
But anyway, all the babies were sitting in front of us with their parents, and then they started showing a video of all their pictures. Being being emotional fragile, and the great pain I feel at not having my own little one, I lost it. I literally ran out of there crying my eyes out, how embarrassing!
Hubby followed me out and took me home, being so sweet and comforting, and helped me feel better. I'm now drained from all the emotion.
On top of that, I started bleeding today, on CD29! Just waiting for it to turn into a real AF to mark it on my chart. The only confusing thing is why my temp is so high. Usually it is around 97.3 just before AF.
It seems the metformin is really working and my cycles are getting regulated. That is very positive news!
I'm really excited about trying Soy this cycle and hopefully getting a strong ovulation. So so ready for our first :baby:

So sorry you were so upset today!! It must be really frustrating when your cycles are all over the place and you're not ovulating! (you aren't yet, are you?) I know what it's like to wanna ttc but not be able to properly, but that was cause of hubby's condition so it's slightly different! :hugs:
Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon!!

Eltijuh- yes very true, thank you for looking.
But any faint line i will take no notice of for now.
Glad you had a lovely mothers day, a well deserved day off the diet i bet!
As for bding, if your not to ovulated till friday all seems good :) have a nice relaxing evening :)

Minuet- thanks for looking at pics, hopefully its just the slightest line, im going to try and not test now until my testing day which is 18th :( a long wait still!
Sorry to hear about your day :( and as you said its v good your cycles are becoming regular, i suffer from pcos, but luckily have regularish cycles!
But it is so frustrating!
Hope it isnt af, but if so cd 29 is a nice average cycle :)
Xxx

Minuet- thank you for looking :)
Im not going to test now till 18th well try to not test lol!
Because i dont want false hope!
Im sorry youv had such a terrible day :( its so
Frustrating!
Im glad your hubby was so supportive! It is so hard with ireregular cycles! But as you said day 29 is a good day to have af,
I have pcos and it is so so hard, althou i have regularish
Cycles xxx

I am having TERRIBLE AF cramps. I am thinking I am out. :(

Sorry abou reposts i thought the first didmt send.
Brook- your not out until af shows fingers xd xx

So sorry you were so upset today!! It must be really frustrating when your cycles are all over the place and you're not ovulating! (you aren't yet, are you?) I know what it's like to wanna ttc but not be able to properly, but that was cause of hubby's condition so it's slightly different! :hugs:
Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon!!

The spotting has slowed down and hasn't turned to AF, so now I'm wondering if I actually O'd and its some sort of weird ovulation bleeding? My past two temps were very high, which is uncharacteristic of my charts just before AF. So we'll see what happens tomorrow, it should say what is happening either way!

Minuet- thank you for looking :)
Im not going to test now till 18th well try to not test lol!
Because i dont want false hope!
Im sorry youv had such a terrible day :( its so
Frustrating!
Im glad your hubby was so supportive! It is so hard with ireregular cycles! But as you said day 29 is a good day to have af,
I have pcos and it is so so hard, althou i have regularish
Cycles xxx

Aww well you are wise to spare yourself the anguish of bfns or false hope until you can be sure either way.

I have PCOS too, so I identify with you on how hard it is on us and our spouses. :(

I am having TERRIBLE AF cramps. I am thinking I am out. :(

So sorry to hear that :hugs:

I was due af today but nothing .. bit late to be put on the list I totally forgot to say :dohh:
No pains or anything that I always get before and on af .. just sore bbs and been having acheyness
for ages :nope: .. got a weird feeling low down in my stomach more like flutters then any cramps
or af symptoms I get :shrug:

So I'm going to be in limbo by the looks :(

GL everyone waiting

Becyboo I'll still add you to the list :)
Hopefully the :witch: won't get you and you'll get that bfp!! When are you going to test?? Or are you waiting to see if AF turns up???

Becca_89 - How do you control yourself not to test until the 18th?? WOW!!! I really can't wait when I start testing! Especially if I think I see a line, I'd almost take another 6 tests the same day! :haha:
I'm a true POAS addict! :p

Minuet, glad the spotting slowed down. I have heard of ovulation spotting before so maybe! Fingers crossed!! See what your temps do and what FF says. Did you use any OPK's??

Becyboo I'll still add you to the list :)
Hopefully the :witch: won't get you and you'll get that bfp!! When are you going to test?? Or are you waiting to see if AF turns up???

No sign still but ill see what happens

Iv got tests but not sure if to wait a few days to test again I might use a IC in the morning if still nothing then Tuesday if nothing ill use my frer .. I use my af date as my testing day even though I started from 9dpo :lol: but its from today 10th officially :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->