MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Wow two BFPs, congrats ladies, that is awesome! And thanks for sharing your symptoms with us all too so that we can obsess over ours :haha:

Sorry to those who have with hit by the witch this month :( But chins up and keep trying, a fresh new month for you guys!

Thanks Eltjuh for adding me to the testers list :flower: I'll go with 31st as testing date until I get a better idea about ovulating etc... I am really hoping to ovulate nice and early this month (I think I tend to around CD11-12) so we will be busy from this weekend :winkwink:

Baby dust to everyone, enjoy yourselves! :D xxx

Haha, we're gonna be busy from this weekend aswell. Gonna start using my OPKs, that a friend kindly donated to me as she is now pregnant, on saturday and hopefully catch that eggy this time!!
I usually ovulate around CD18 and I'm on CD9 today so got a little while to go still.

Well 6DPO today and i am frigging knackered :sleep: You would think the excitement of being in the 2WW would keep me on my toes :winkwink:

Ahw Pinkmummy, Your little girl was born on my birthday! :) But there's 24 years difference :winkwink:

EDIT: Oh haha, I thought you were american and meant your little girl was born on the 4th of november. Haha, don't know why I thought that! :p For some reason I thought it hadn't been the 11th of april yet so surely it couldn't have been then, but it was last year! :haha: - I must seem really stupid now! :winkwink:

He he, you sound like me...I have ttc brain, I've lost count of the number of items I've put in fridge/freezer lately, the remote control we'd all been looking for finally turned up there :rofl:
I'm normally so organised!

Ahw Pinkmummy, Your little girl was born on my birthday! :) But there's 24 years difference :winkwink:

EDIT: Oh haha, I thought you were american and meant your little girl was born on the 4th of november. Haha, don't know why I thought that! :p For some reason I thought it hadn't been the 11th of april yet so surely it couldn't have been then, but it was last year! :haha: - I must seem really stupid now! :winkwink:

I thought the same thing for a few seconds and wondered "why is she trying again so soon???", LOL. :)

That would be crazy lol, although some would say I'm pretty mad trying for number 5 anyway :winkwink:

Good for you, that's a little crazy but mostly awesome! :)

8dpo BFN today. I really believe I am addicted!!! I spend all day on this website or googling TTC and implantation.... I wish I could just sleep until either I got a BFP or AF

8dpo BFN today. I really believe I am addicted!!! I spend all day on this website or googling TTC and implantation.... I wish I could just sleep until either I got a BFP or AF

Oh I know how you feel, trust me - you're not the only one!! Haha!!
I started testing at 9dpo last month, just to see if I could get a bfp at 9dpo :p Cause with my son I had a bfn at 8dpo and then a bfp at 10dpo. So I thought I'd try and see what happened if I tested at 9dpo :p :haha: Mental I know!!
I'd probably do it again this month! :blush:
And when I get a bfn I always think it might be too early and start trying to find all sorts online even if it's like 12dpo and my lp is 14 days. I'm just nuts! :dohh: haha

hi can i be added to the 14th please? x

I started testing at 9dpo last month, just to see if I could get a bfp at 9dpo :p Cause with my son I had a bfn at 8dpo and then a bfp at 10dpo. So I thought I'd try and see what happened if I tested at 9dpo :p :haha: Mental I know!!
And when I get a bfn I always think it might be too early and start trying to find all sorts online even if it's like 12dpo and my lp is 14 days. I'm just nuts! :dohh: haha

So good to see I'm not alone in my crazy testing and googling! I keep doubting when I ovulated and thinking I'll testa little earlier than I should....any excuse to poas. Hubby keeps finding used tests/opks everywhere and I'm sure he thinks I've lost the plot completely lol.Brooke...not long to go now if you're 8dpo!!?? I have a funny feeling we'll be preg together again, I hope so.

Lol! I totally know what you mean!!! I tested positive with my daughter 5 days before AF was due then with my son I got BFN's until I was 15 weeks and while TTC my youngest I had a MC where I got a dark BFP at 8dpo then mc'd at 5-6 weeks then with my youngest I didn't test until 10dpo and got a super dark BFP

So good to see I'm not alone in my crazy testing and googling! I keep doubting when I ovulated and thinking I'll testa little earlier than I should....any excuse to poas. Hubby keeps finding used tests/opks everywhere and I'm sure he thinks I've lost the plot completely lol.Brooke...not long to go now if you're 8dpo!!?? I have a funny feeling we'll be preg together again, I hope so.

Lol! I keep my testing a secret from my hubby! I hide them in the same drawer I had when I was TTC Dylan so he doesn't know if they are new or old (I threw out the old but he doesn't need to know that) I just went and bought more FRER earlier while carrying Dylan oh and I bought some tampons too just In case either way I was covered! The woman ringing me up probably thought I was insane! I still haven't had a visit from AF since getting pregnant with Dylan in July 2011 it's insane!

wow brook that IS a long time! I guess breastfeeding really can suppress everything can't it?

Is maybebaby sperm friendly lubricant the same as preseed?
Does anyone know?

Lol! I totally know what you mean!!! I tested positive with my daughter 5 days before AF was due then with my son I got BFN's until I was 15 weeks and while TTC my youngest I had a MC where I got a dark BFP at 8dpo then mc'd at 5-6 weeks then with my youngest I didn't test until 10dpo and got a super dark BFP

Oh no!! Your story is bad for us POAS addicts, you're giving us a reason not to believe our tests!! haha. I had it one month where I had my period but it was a bit shorter than normal and I was wondering whether you can have an early bfp with one child (10dpo) and then with the next not know until you're further along cause you keep getting negatives! haha
Oh no what have you done!! Don't tell me things like that! hahaha... Now I'm probably gonna think I might still be pregnant even if I get bfn's! :p When before I was trying to convince myself it wasn't possible cause I had an early bfp with my son so I should get that every time (had it with the mc aswell at 11dpo).

So I have never done a post on any of these sites, but since I have been stalking the sites and obsessively googling preg symptoms I figured why not:blush:. I have been TTC for over 2yrs now post IUD removal, I am now 7DPO and I'm hoping to get a BFP. I have been having a really bad cold since Sunday with headaches and dizziness (worst when I'm hungry) and I'm hoping this could be another indication that I might get a BFP. Trying to wait to test this time as I have had so many BFNs in the past and I find it so depressing. Good luck to all you hopeful March testers.:thumbup:

Definitely not alone, here's another crazy 'googler' who makes everything an early pregnancy symptom:wacko:

It's not your fault, everything IS an early pregnancy symptom...unless you're not actually pregnant, in which case it's just a coincidence. It drives us all mad! :)

I signed up to test the 22nd but I have beeen prettu quiet.

Anyways its cd 12 for me and already got a positive opk!!!!!

I took soy isoflavones from cd 3 to 7 and low abd behold it worked :)
I highly recommend using them if you dont get a bfp this cycle :hugs:

Oh no!! Your story is bad for us POAS addicts, you're giving us a reason not to believe our tests!! haha. I had it one month where I had my period but it was a bit shorter than normal and I was wondering whether you can have an early bfp with one child (10dpo) and then with the next not know until you're further along cause you keep getting negatives! haha
Oh no what have you done!! Don't tell me things like that! hahaha... Now I'm probably gonna think I might still be pregnant even if I get bfn's! :p When before I was trying to convince myself it wasn't possible cause I had an early bfp with my son so I should get that every time (had it with the mc aswell at 11dpo).[/QUOTE]

Lol so sorry! I am always like maybe I am still prego even though I got a BFN!! All because of my son! I even went to doctors appts because I thought I was gonna die then finally I got a BFP and couldn't believe it I remember just crying my eyes out. I just want an early BFP this time! Ps look at my chart I am hoping that today was an implantation dip

Hope so for you! Looks good! :) i'm awake at 4 am... have been tossing and turning most of the night, feel like i haven't slept at all and everytime i tried to go asleep hubby started snorring. Great! So i'm now on an airbed in a spare room but still can't sleep! So don't think i'll be able to temp today....cause my son will wake up in 3 hrs time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->