MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

becyboo - ic in the morning please!! me too!! although this morning was 10dpo and bfn i am hoping for something on tomorrow 11dpo !!

good luck everyone!!

Minuet, glad the spotting slowed down. I have heard of ovulation spotting before so maybe! Fingers crossed!! See what your temps do and what FF says. Did you use any OPK's??

Thanks! I'm getting a little more hopeful that it is ovulation spotting, but am also starting to think that, if I did O, it is LPD and I'll be spotting all the way to AF.

I haven't been using opks lately because of a crazy work schedule, but sure wanted to!

:bfn: at 11dpo :( staring at non existent lines but will test again tomorrow. good luck March testers!

Sorry for bfn gemmy still early yet!

I'm out af got me :(

May still be in again for march ill work my next testing day out later

Sorry to those of you that :witch: caught up with :hugs:
Hang on in there everyone else.
As for me...I am having terrible cramps, which I don't usually get with af until the day it's due (thurs). Not sure what to think but to be honest I should prob head to shops for tampons the way it is feeling. Also have a tonne of wind :blush:, which is so not like me....1st time hubby has heard me in 13 years, he was shocked! :rofl:

You know what they say Brooke, not out till af comes.....but I know what you mean, I'm not very optimistic this month now either.
Oh, and I done a silly ic this morning but nothing, even when I tilt, hold up to light or invert. He he...talk about desperate. Lol. Stil too early, silly sillly me!

As for me...I am having terrible cramps, which I don't usually get with af until the day it's due (thurs). Not sure what to think but to be honest I should prob head to shops for tampons the way it is feeling. Also have a tonne of wind :blush:, which is so not like me....1st time hubby has heard me in 13 years, he was shocked! :rofl:

You know what they say Brooke, not out till af comes.....but I know what you mean, I'm not very optimistic this month now either.
Oh, and I done a silly ic this morning but nothing, even when I tilt, hold up to light or invert. He he...talk about desperate. Lol. Stil too early, silly sillly me!

Im so glad someone else out there doesn't pass wind in front of hubby. Lol everyone thinks I'm weird but ive gone too long not doing it in front of him....I cant start now can I?

Im so glad someone else out there doesn't pass wind in front of hubby. Lol everyone thinks I'm weird but ive gone too long not doing it in front of him....I cant start now can I?

Another stealth farter here. I would be mortified if DH caught me!

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/Screenshot_2013-03-11-10-10-34.pngOkay ladies some advice please :)
My chart has me kind of sad I had a temp drop today and it should have maintained or jumped up more, I plugged in a temp to see how high my temp needs to be tomorrow and it will be 97.6 so im praying. I did temp a bit early this morning and I woke up to it being 60 degrees in the house !!! Could the house being so cold be a reason ? Also my boobies hurt well my nipples are very sensitive so im aomost sure I ovulated. I will be so sad if its a annovulatory cycle :cry:

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/Screenshot_2013-03-11-10-10-34.pngOkay ladies some advice please :)
My chart has me kind of sad I had a temp drop today and it should have maintained or jumped up more, I plugged in a temp to see how high my temp needs to be tomorrow and it will be 97.6 so im praying. I did temp a bit early this morning and I woke up to it being 60 degrees in the house !!! Could the house being so cold be a reason ? Also my boobies hurt well my nipples are very sensitive so im aomost sure I ovulated. I will be so sad if its a annovulatory cycle :cry:

Temping early and temperature fluctuations in my house both throw off my temp a lot. I got a low temp this morning that I am thinking resulted from me temping an hour early. Fingers crossed that you get a higher one tomorrow and confirm O. Your chart looks like it is headed up!

Temping early and temperature fluctuations in my house both throw off my temp a lot. I got a low temp this morning that I am thinking resulted from me temping an hour early. Fingers crossed that you get a higher one tomorrow and confirm O. Your chart looks like it is headed up!

My bbs hurt bad so I am confident I did o but there is still a little bit of a concern with my temp but im sure everything will be okay and crosshairs will come tomorrow. !! I am 2dpo tosay as long as everything goes well with my temp :)

Oh no! I can't believe you never farted in frond of your OH's!!! When me and hubby first got together and saw each other again (he was in the army at the time) we stayed in a b&b and hubby held in a fart for about a week..... cause he didn't want to do it in front of me and we spent just about every minute together then! It resulted in him going to the toilet after he felt he couldn't keep it in any longer. Then he said he thought the toilet was gonna explode when he did go! haha. He was really scared I heard it cause our room was right across the hall! I didn't notice anything though!

He didn't tell me until we'd been together for quite a while! haha. It always makes me laugh.... :haha:

Just cause you might not have ovulated yet doesn't mean you'll have an anovulatory cycle!! :flower: Maybe you'll just ovulate late! Anyway, your chart looks good, I think I've seen charts before that have a bit of a temp drop after the initial temp-rise after O!
Fingers crossed you'll get your crosshairs soon!

There are a lot of factors that can influence your temp. Change of bedding, change of clothes, room temperature etc. So I wouldn't worry too much about it! And I find that if I temp late my temp is quite a bit higher than when I temp at my normal time (7am) - see my chart, there's 3 temps that were high and the 1st and last high temp was taken later. The middle one was cause I had some alcohol the night before. So it would make sense if you temp early that your temp would be lower.

Can you put me for the 31st please think i can just get in :)
I'll add you to the 31st :)

As for me...I am having terrible cramps, which I don't usually get with af until the day it's due (thurs). Not sure what to think bisnt so cold tonight to be honest I should prob head to shops for tampons the way it is feeling. Also have a tohahahah ind :blush:, which is so not like me....1st time hubby has heard me in 13 years, he was shocked! :rofl:

Oh no! I can't believe you never farted in frond of your OH's!!! When me and hubby first got together and saw each other again (he was in the army at the time) we stayed in a b&b and hubby held in a fart for about a week..... cause he didn't want to do it in front of me and we spent just about every minute together then! It resulted in him going to the toilet after he felt he couldn't keep it in any longer. Then he said he thought the toilet was gonna explode when he did go! haha. He was really scared I heard it cause our room was right across the hall! I didn't notice anything though!

He didn't tell me until we'd been together for quite a while! haha. It always makes me laugh.... :haha:

Just cause you might not have ovulated yet doesn't mean you'll have an anovulatory cycle!! :flower: Maybe you'll just ovulate late! Anyway, your chart looks good, I think I've seen charts before that have a bit of a temp drop after the initial temp-rise after O!
Fingers crossed you'll get your crosshairs soon!

There are a lot of factors that can influence your temp. Change of bedding, change of clothes, room temperature etc. So I wouldn't worry too much about it! And I find that if I temp late my temp is quite a bit higher than when I temp at my normal time (7am) - see my chart, there's 3 temps that were high and the 1st and last high temp was taken later. The middle one was cause I had some alcohol the night before. So it would make sense if you temp early that your temp would be lower.

Can you put me for the 31st please think i can just get in :)
I'll add you to the 31st :)

Yeah ugh with this month I have had a good feeling so im hoping I get a bfp or at least a normal cycle!!! Did Ila bit of research and it is normal for a little drop after the rise so fxed!!! Bbs are so sore and feeling a bit heavy down below so praying these are good signs. anyhow I will try and make sure the house Isnt so cold tonight. I am 2 dpo i want a bfp so bad its been so long lol

Oh and i let loose in front of dh hahaha

So, I'm still stalking this thread *waves to everyone* and your posts about not farting in front of your OH made me laugh. I do not fart in front of my hubs, although he does so frequently that I ask him if he shat himself at least once a day!! One slipped out last month, and he was SO freaking excited to actually catch me and be able to prove that I farted!! Still, I don't do it (other than that one time) I just can't bring myself to!

I got my BFP yesterday on 3/10/13 :) Af was due 3/6/13 so I had to get some patience and wait for it but it was soooo worth it.

So, I'm still stalking this thread *waves to everyone* and your posts about not farting in front of your OH made me laugh. I do not fart in front of my hubs, although he does so frequently that I ask him if he shat himself at least once a day!! One slipped out last month, and he was SO freaking excited to actually catch me and be able to prove that I farted!! Still, I don't do it (other than that one time) I just can't bring myself to!

I do, it's normal, so I don't really care. He does it aswell! I also burp in front of him, he seems to think it's funny! Eventhough he's 30 years old! :haha:

Btw, your chart looks good! Nice high temps after O. See you had a drop today but if you're not due AF yet that could be implantation - FX!!!
Do you want me to add you to the list?? ?

I do, it's normal, so I don't really care. He does it aswell! I also burp in front of him, he seems to think it's funny! Eventhough he's 30 years old! :haha:

Btw, your chart looks good! Nice high temps after O. See you had a drop today but if you're not due AF yet that could be implantation - FX!!!
Do you want me to add you to the list?? ?

LOL, I have no prob burping in front of him, but farting is another story! Def add me to the list. My test day is the 17th, but I'm testing early. :blush: I'm really hoping today was an implantation dip. I have never been great at temping (erratic sleep schedule), so I don't have any LP tests to compare it to. FXed ladies!!

Im on 10/11DPO today and after posting earlier on that i would wait until later on in week to test, i think i might do it tonight. Knackered, crampy tummy, Backache, feeling sick and creamy CM. If its a BFN, fair enough, it is my first cycle, but i want to know now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->