March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

CBFM works by monitoring (I think) estrogen and LH. Its similar to opks but more likely to be accurate as it learns each month what your cycle is generally like. Once you get an estrogen rise it goes to high fertility and once the lh peaks you get a peak/ovulation symbol. The its pre programmed to go to high then low.

Takes a few months to get used to your cycle, you get a lot of highs the first month and it doesnt work with cycles over 40 days and a lot of ppl with PCOS say it doesnt work, but it works for me fine.

Its clearer so I find I obsess less about it, high = high, not 'oo maybe its an Implantation dip'

Hi - Can I join? Please can you put me down for 28th March (though I know I will be testing before then!) Thank you and good luck to us all - Hope we all get BFP's this month!

You're on the list, ali...cat! Welcome! :hi:

Cranberry, the monitor sounds really cool! I had heard of it before, but didn't know how it was better/different than opks. I like it! You're right...high means high and peak means it's go time...I like that!

Hi, I got my AF two days late just as I was going to test on the 2nd. Boooo :(

Lots of BFPs this month, fantastic! good luck to you all xx

Sorry you didn't get your BFP this time nimes, here's some :dust: for your next cycle:)

Does anyone here use the CBFM? This is first month using it. My question is do you start :sex: when you get a high?? And how often do you do it and when do you stop?

Hi, I got my AF two days late just as I was going to test on the 2nd. Boooo :(

Lots of BFPs this month, fantastic! good luck to you all xx

Oh nimes. I'm so sorry. :hugs: 2 days late, too. What a witch. I hope next cycle is the one for you!

I use the cbfm but ofc I'm still crazy so we bd every other day from day 6 to a few after ov. Once I get my peak we go into overdrive, I start using the softcups and we dtd at least once per day (altho if your Hubby has lowish sa I'd say that's too often).

You can get a lot of highs the first month so it can get tiring if you follow it completely hehe

I TESTED EARLY with fmu this morning 9/10 dpo with a FR :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::bfn::hissy: why oh why, now I feel like crap!!!! I tested because yesterday I had some wierd cm, almost green coloured (TMI!!!) and felt really nauseus ALL day at work, and crampy.

Does anyone here use the CBFM? This is first month using it. My question is do you start :sex: when you get a high?? And how often do you do it and when do you stop?

Hey this has been my first month using it too, a lot of people using it BD every other day on highs and everyday on peaks, but other say don't because the quality of sperm isn't as good if you do it that much, argggrgggghh!! We didn't because I got highs from cd6 so was toooo tired by the time I peaked haha! My advice is not to go all out too quickly because we bd'd cd 5,7,9,11,12,14 then we were really busy (with other stuff) over my PEAK weekend (cd 17/18) that we only BD'd once on my 1st peak day cd17, then nothing for ages!!! :dohh:

And now I think I'm out :cry:

no where near the testing stage for me yet lol just starting to get near ov think it should be sometime this weekend yay for :sex:

Yay for ovulating, gilmore! Go catch that eggy! Do you use a monitor or opks?

Hollie, I'm so sorry about your bfn. :hugs: You're not out yet, though! FX that it's just too early. That's a lot of bd'ing...I'll bet you're ready for a break. :haha:

I got a positive opk this morning! Yessss!!! It is later than usual, but that's okay, I'll take it. We'll bd tonight (we were going to anyway) and maybe tomorrow. If I have a temp spike tomorrow and it's really clear that I already o'ed, we may not bd tomorrow. However, if it's "iffy" we'll dtd just in case. I hate o'ing late...just means more waiting! I DON'T LIKE WAITING! :brat:

I TESTED EARLY with fmu this morning 9/10 dpo with a FR :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::bfn::hissy: why oh why, now I feel like crap!!!! I tested because yesterday I had some wierd cm, almost green coloured (TMI!!!) and felt really nauseus ALL day at work, and crampy.

Hey this has been my first month using it too, a lot of people using it BD every other day on highs and everyday on peaks, but other say don't because the quality of sperm isn't as good if you do it that much, argggrgggghh!! We didn't because I got highs from cd6 so was toooo tired by the time I peaked haha! My advice is not to go all out too quickly because we bd'd cd 5,7,9,11,12,14 then we were really busy (with other stuff) over my PEAK weekend (cd 17/18) that we only BD'd once on my 1st peak day cd17, then nothing for ages!!! :dohh:

And now I think I'm out :cry:

Thanks for the info! I am so confused.. I got a Peak this morning, but it is way to early for me. I usually ovulae on CD 17 -19... the CBFM was supposed to make this simpler.

Maybe your going to O early Cajun?

That's what I am thinking! I'm not complaining.. hubby is leaving on Thursday and I was due to ovulate this weekend, I'll take every chance I can get! :happydance:

It's so weird. I've never had a month where we actually got to :sex: on my ovulation, I just don't know what to do with myself! I want to lock our bedroom door and never come out, :haha:

Now I know how all you guys feel every month! How do you survive the emotional rollarcoaster! I feel like I'm on :cloud9: and it's only cause I got a peak and a +OPK...

Its hell I will be honest with you :haha: I just try to keep busy afterwards :D

Cajun, glad to hear you'll actually be able to TRY this cycle! :haha: Yay for ovulating early!! I'm ovulating late. :wacko: But hey...o'ing is o'ing in my opinion. As long as it happens! Beautiful pic, btw!

baileykenz, welcome! :hi: I'll add you to the front page. Good luck to you! I'm testing on the 22nd so we'll be testing buddies!

Any news from our testers lately?

hopin&prayin, smile88, T&J, sartim, speccy, minimoo90??? :test:

Good luck to the march 9th testers...almost there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->