March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Thanks girl! Good luck to everyone, I am so very happy!

Bfn this morning but AF not here yet and temps look good so not counting myself out yet.

Looking good Cranberry! If AF hasnt shown then the party isnt over yet!

Thinking I might have ov'd 5 days later than I thought and therefore missed it:/ Looking at my chart seems like I might have had ov bleeding and a second surge after a false start one. I'm just driving myself crazy tbh. Need to have a good cry to
Let it all out but I'm at work.

Getting 7dpo tests today so will see what they are. Dunno if they'll tell me much tho

Cranberry, your chart looks like you o'ed when it said you did. :shrug: It looks pretty good so far! You're not out yet. :thumbup:

AF got me early. Why is this so bloody hard? :(

Oh well, soldiering on to next month. Good luck to everyone yet to test! xx

AF got me early. Why is this so bloody hard? :(

Oh well, soldiering on to next month. Good luck to everyone yet to test! xx

Elhaym, I'm so sorry. This process sucks, doesn't it? :hugs: It'll happen.

Progesterone was 12 on Monday. Lab says should be over 30 :(

If you o'ed on cd20 like FF says you did, that's not enough time for the progesterone to register in your blood test. It's supposed to be 7 dpo, which is why docs say cd 21, but that assumes you o on cd 14. I just had to reschedule my cd 21 blood test for a week later, so like cd 26 or so, because I am on cd 18 and have yet to O. I suggest going BACK to the lab on 7 dpo and testing again. Call the doc today and explain that you're temping and using the monitor and you KNOW you o'ed on cd 20 and ask if you can have another blood test. Hang in there...it's just too early.

Husband spoke to his secretary, he will call me tmw hopefully. GOing to ask for clomid to go to 150mg next month and do a monitored cycle. but tonight, gonna get drunk.

LOL!! :rofl: Cranberry, I think that sounds like an excellent plan! :wine:

Just came on. Just as I thought I would. Count me as a bfp for sure then :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"