March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

are these good signs?!

4 DPO
sore bb's/mildly tender
Mild cramping past 2 days
all of a sudden today fatigue hit me! I took a nap and I never ever take naps!!
and i'm still tired.
I feel like somethings up with me though!!

my af is not due untill march 18th.

I took an early pregnancy test just to do it. and it came back negative!! I know its wayyy too early!!! hehehe :haha:

So sorry Cranberry and Tinkermoo :hugs:xxxxxxx

YES Samstah! They are good signs!

Today I got a vvvvvvvv faint positive on a FR with FMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after a definate bfn 2 days ago) I THINK I'm 11 dpo :happydance:. I've had soooo many symptoms which made me test early and again today, tiredness, sore bbs, strange cm, cramps, headaches etc.

Please please please be a bfp :nope: I've tried to post a pic in the test gallery but not sure if it's worked because my Flikr link is set to private!

I haven't told my oh yet, i want to buy a digi and another brand today and test again in the morning first, at work till 9pm so should help distract me all day today! :wacko: Arrrrrrghhhh!

More importantly, sending lots of babydust over this thread, come on bfp's all over the world, show yourselves!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls,

Just checking in to say the witch has got me 2 days early this morning. She really is evil! So back to cd1 today :( On the plus side it was a short cycle for me (last one was 233 days so think the agnus castus may have done some good!).

Goodluck to all of the rest of the march testers, fingers crossed for you all x

are these good signs?!

4 DPO
sore bb's/mildly tender
Mild cramping past 2 days
all of a sudden today fatigue hit me! I took a nap and I never ever take naps!!
and i'm still tired.
I feel like somethings up with me though!!

my af is not due untill march 18th.

I took an early pregnancy test just to do it. and it came back negative!! I know its wayyy too early!!! hehehe :haha:

Very good signs! I had sore bb's, cramping, fatigue and everything well before my period was due. I tested 6 days early because I got bored, haha, and got a :bfp:. Complete shock. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that Elanesse :hugs:

And that sounds good HollieQ! Hope this is your :bfp:

1 DPO... I'm so excited this month! I don't think I've ever been this excited in my life.. I am just going to be devastated when :af: shows...

Elanesse, I'm sorry. :hugs: That's good that you had a shorter cycle, though. 233 days?! That must have been terrible!

HollieQ, I hope this is truly your bfp!!! It sounds like it could be! Test again soon!! :happydance:

Samstah, those DO sound like good symptoms! Just be careful...I've had all the preggo symptoms in the past and no bfp. FX that this is it for you!!

Cajun, I'm so happy you're in the 2ww! I'm still waiting I think. :wacko: My chart is messed up this month (thank you clomid) and I've been steadily rising for the past 4 days, but no big jump. Not sure if I o'ed already or if i should keep bd'ing...(I need a break!) :haha:

Elanesse, I'm sorry. :hugs: That's good that you had a shorter cycle, though. 233 days?! That must have been terrible!

HollieQ, I hope this is truly your bfp!!! It sounds like it could be! Test again soon!! :happydance:

Samstah, those DO sound like good symptoms! Just be careful...I've had all the preggo symptoms in the past and no bfp. FX that this is it for you!!

Cajun, I'm so happy you're in the 2ww! I'm still waiting I think. :wacko: My chart is messed up this month (thank you clomid) and I've been steadily rising for the past 4 days, but no big jump. Not sure if I o'ed already or if i should keep bd'ing...(I need a break!) :haha:

I bet you ovulated on CD 18, just a guess, what kind of OPK do you use?

First Response. I have for many months now, and they're always reliable. Just didn't get that big jump in temps the next day, though! Maybe it's a slow riser?? Thanks for looking! :hugs:

First Response. I have for many months now, and they're always reliable. Just didn't get that big jump in temps the next day, though! Maybe it's a slow riser?? Thanks for looking! :hugs:

Mine are sometimes slow.. keepin' my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, cajun. I put in a fake number for tomorrow :blush: 98.0, since the numbers seem to be creeping up, and FF gave me dotted lines on Tuesday, CD17. So, we'll see.

I'm just nervous because I don't have crazy CM like some people do.

but then again others who got their BFP didn't get any CM

so its 50/50?

last night i felt sick while drinking my tea. and when i got up after laying down i had that feeling in my bb's that the were like filled with blood they hurt!! but the feeling went away.

I'm just nervous because I don't have crazy CM like some people do.

but then again others who got their BFP didn't get any CM

so its 50/50?

last night i felt sick while drinking my tea. and when i got up after laying down i had that feeling in my bb's that the were like filled with blood they hurt!! but the feeling went away.

I usually have a day or two of ewcm, but with clomid this cycle, I've had none. Zip. Zilch. My doc said it was overrated. :saywhat: So I'm not going to worry about it. People get their bfps without cm, so we should be okay.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...s-hello-spermies-d-spermie-made-d-d-d-27.html

pictures are in my journal ^^ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->