March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

congrats on all the :bfp:!!!!!!!! hope there is many more to come!
this tww is going way too slow for me, my ic's arrived thismorning and its so hard waiting to use them as i am a die hard poas addict lol

how is everyone today? anyone have 'the feeling' that this is their month? x

Congrats! I am going to change my date since i Oed later than usual. I am going to test on the 26th if not before that

wtt, congratulations!!!

:wohoo: I'm so happy for you!!

Afm, I'm officially DONE temping. My temp went DOWN 0.1 today. WTF?! I'm just hoping that clomid messed with my temps and I actually did o and that my temps just aren't reflecting it for some reason. :wacko: Either way, we'll keep bd'ing every other day for a little while, just in case I'm o'ing crazy late. My blood test next week will confirm o. I'll be TICKED if I didn't o, seeing how I do o on my own, and clomid was just supposed to make a better egg. I'm so done with temping.

Thank You, rosa! and Good luck to you! Lots of :dust: :hugs:

Congrats! I am going to change my date since i Oed later than usual. I am going to test on the 26th if not before that

I changed your date. :thumbup: I had to move my date too, because of my late o. How annoying, huh?! :wacko:

Congratulations WTT!!!!! :yipee::headspin::dance::wohoo:

I officially got my :bfp: this morning toooo, :blush: the line on todays FR darker than yesterdays and also got a pregnant on a clearblue digi :happydance: I'm 12dpo.

Lots of :dust: to allllll!!!! xxx

I officially got my :bfp: this morning toooo, :blush: the line on todays FR darker than yesterdays and also got a pregnant on a clearblue digi :happydance: I'm 12dpo.

thank you! Congrats to you too!! :D

CONGRATS HollieQ!!! :happydance::happydance: March testers are lookin good:winkwink:

Congratulations to Wtt and Hollie on your bfp!!!!!!!! That's fantastic news :wohoo:

Rosa, I read somewhere that Clomid can affect your temps so that may be why your temps are looking odd. Mine don't look like the typical chart but when I searched the gallery there were others like mine so don't give up. My temp didn't rise much after ov but the cbfm and opk said I did ov 8 days ago.

Thanks Traskey. You're right, I'm blaming the clomid. :haha: I hope I did o and the temps just aren't reflecting it. :shrug: Nothing to do about it now but sit back, wait and try to relax.

HOLLIE Q!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations!!!!! I was just wondering about you and came on to check!!!!

Any word from our earlier testers?

Hopin&Prayin, Smile88, T&J, sartim, Speccy, minimoo90, clarepe? Did you ladies test yet?

My test day was today but BFN, there was a very faint line but after the time so reckon an evap, silly thing made my heart jump. Anywho can I please change my test date to 14th, gonna test 2moz but don't wanna be back here asking to change to next day again lol. Mucho thanks. & good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test & congrats to those who got their BFP's this month :) xo

Changed it Katie. I hope it was just too early and a nice strong bfp comes tomorrow or Monday! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->