March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Samstah... I am right there with you except I actually did test today! It was a BFN!! I should be 8DPO... is that too early yet to test??? I am due the 17th or 18th for AF. I think I am going to wait to do another FRES test. It will be hard to resist though.

Also, when does your temp rise. Mine went up a little this morning from 97.8 to 98.2... but I don't know what that means. Any responses would be appreciated!!

Good luck to those that have yet to test and congrats to those with their BFP's!

Miss

I am the same way 7/8dpo and BFN this morning I think its way to early. my predictor said the earliest i should test is tomorrow:) My af is due the same time!

I think 7/8 dpo is too early to test. Try waiting until 12 dpo. I won't even test before 14 dpo anymore, but that's because bfns make me so depressed. :cry:

miss88, did your temps stay high after that spike? Ovulation can be detected with a 0.4 jump and temps that stay high for a few days afterwards. For example (I'm not sure when you got your temp spike), but let's say it was today. That means you ovulated yesterday.

Thanks for the feedback!!! I was using that as an example for the temp....I have read that many people look at temps and I never have. I was hoping that I could use this method in the future if I don't get my BFP. The charting confuses me sometimes. I should have said for example.... what would this mean. I appreciate the feedback!!! I have a 10 month old but DH and I were NTNP it was a honeymoon baby and really didn't think of it. We want another so badly! This is cycle #1 and the TWW is awful!!

I will not test anymore than for a few more days... that would make it about Tuesday the earliest that I should test. It is going to be hard not too, but like you Rosa it is hard seeing those negatives!!!

Hopefully a BFP is in the future for us!! Samstah.... I am going to be watching for a BFP from you!! Fingers and toes crossed! Rosa when are you due to test??? Hope it is your month as well!!!

Thanks, miss! I'm due to test around March 24th I think. I had trouble pinpointing o this cycle, and I think it had something to do with the fact that I started clomid this cycle. :shrug: My temps were all over the place, and I felt so frustrated and stressed that I stopped. I go in for a blood test to see if my progesterone levels are high next week, so that will confirm ovulation. In the meantime, we're still bd'ing every other day or so, just in case. I'm tired!

Miss, go to https://www.fertilityfriend.com They'll teach you all you want to know about charting!

My period was supposed to start on March 11th. Now I am nearly 3 days late, but I got a BFN today. I will wait one more week, and test again.

15dpo :bfn: here.
No AF as yet, but not hopeful for a positive this month!

It's faint still, but..... I think it's a :bfp:!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=180380&d=1300024273

Ooooh, Thistledown!!! I'm putting you down for a nice big blinking :bfp:!!!

Welcome NC_Sarah! :hi: I added you to the list.
Tiggertea and Jackie, you're not out yet. Keep testing. FX for you!

:wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations Thistledown, a happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

great news thistledown!!

Sadly the witch got me this morning so im out this month :-( Wheres the wine?!?

Thanks ladies! :flower:

Showed OH the test stick, and as he put it "I don't want to get my hopes up too much yet, but this is pretty exciting". I'm about the same, a little in shock, and happy, but after the MC in Jan I don't want to get toooo excited until we're at least a couple more weeks in. Still doing a quiet little :happydance: though!

Lucky for me, we're on vacation in Costa Rica right now - I can probably keep from stressing about it too much at least until we're back home. :haha:

Thanks ladies! :flower:

Showed OH the test stick, and as he put it "I don't want to get my hopes up too much yet, but this is pretty exciting". I'm about the same, a little in shock, and happy, but after the MC in Jan I don't want to get toooo excited until we're at least a couple more weeks in. Still doing a quiet little :happydance: though!

Lucky for me, we're on vacation in Costa Rica right now - I can probably keep from stressing about it too much at least until we're back home. :haha:

We went to Costa Rica in August for our honeymoon! I love that place!!!

hey ladies!!

need some advice!! When is the earliest I should test to get accurate results?! i'm 8dpo going on 9!

also any suggestions on a good pregnancy test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->