March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Got bfp yesterday morn but AF showed last night and temp has dropped this morn :(

you might as well take me off of here.... i think i am barely going to O ....dumb cycle. So I probably cant test until like March 31st

I'm out. :witch: got me and we not TTC next month (not NTNP either!). Good luck to those of you waiting to :test: :kiss:

tigger, I'm so sorry. Why the ntnp next cycle? Just for a break? Sometimes that is a good thing!

julianasmommy, do you think you're just o'ing late? Do you temp? I'm sorry you're so frustrated. I also have no idea if I o'ed this cycle or not. :shrug: It's so frustrating.

We'll be actively not trying at all i.e. avoiding :blush:
It's going to be the first Christmas Abbie really knows about and I don't want my due date (should we be lucky next month) to be that close to Christmas and run the risk of missing something important in her little life :blush:

Good morning, ladies. Just wanted to let you know that I'm out for this month - AF arrived this morning right on schedule. For all those with BFPs, CONGRATS!!

hey ladies!!

need some advice!! When is the earliest I should test to get accurate results?! i'm 8dpo going on 9!

also any suggestions on a good pregnancy test?

The internet cheapies can be a bit unreliable. First Response are usually the best ones. I've seen people with positives at day 10/11 but 12-14 are more reliable.

I'm out too--I'm spotting today :nope:

My silver lining is that the Vitax seems to be working and I am back on my "regular" 31/32 days schedule.

Good luck ladies!

I'm sorry, pugluvah. :hugs: At least you're back to a normal cycle length, though, so that's hope for the future!

Still staying positive, but some days are harder than others. :flower:

yeah i got a positive yesterday so maybe i will start or not :lol: on the 29th??? I dont temp i used opks this month. I went out and bought a BBT last night so incase i do start i have something to look forward to but i was readaing about it and i dont know if i can do it. My 2 1/2 year old wakes up at different times of the night and needs me to take her potty....

temp dropped this morning and I have cramps, looks like I'm out this month. FF moved my O day back to CD15, so now I'm 11dpo again lol.

yeah i got a positive yesterday so maybe i will start or not :lol: on the 29th??? I dont temp i used opks this month. I went out and bought a BBT last night so incase i do start i have something to look forward to but i was readaing about it and i dont know if i can do it. My 2 1/2 year old wakes up at different times of the night and needs me to take her potty....

Hmmm...yes, waking up several times in the middle of the night means you probably won't get acurate readings. Maybe just do the opks. :shrug:

Really?! That's awesome!!! Congratulations! :wohoo:

can you add me to march 21 please?

Will do! Erin...we've "met" before...which thread? Good to see you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->