March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

yeah i got a positive yesterday so maybe i will start or not :lol: on the 29th??? I dont temp i used opks this month. I went out and bought a BBT last night so incase i do start i have something to look forward to but i was readaing about it and i dont know if i can do it. My 2 1/2 year old wakes up at different times of the night and needs me to take her potty....

Hmmm...yes, waking up several times in the middle of the night means you probably won't get acurate readings. Maybe just do the opks. :shrug:

Really?! That's awesome!!! Congratulations! :wohoo:

can you add me to march 21 please?

Will do! Erin...we've "met" before...which thread? Good to see you again!

ohhh who knows... :haha: I'm around.. but trying to stay away so I don't obsess!!!

7 :bfp: 's this month and only half way through the month :happydance: I test tomorrow morning :dust:

10/11 DPO BFN but I still have 0 signs of af and it was due today!! So i'm not out yet:haha:

good luck:flower:

when did you test?!

8/9dpo I had period cramps but they faded away. my bb's have also never hurt like this before/especially right when I wake up. and their veiny. ughhh.

now 10/11 BFN

i tested tuesday 15dpo,was to nervous to test earlier,mind u i did 1 for a laugh at 5dpo and there was a line,must have been an evap!

hi girls, wow look at al these bfp's already!
i dont no when to test, i have sum of those horrible green handled ics 1 frer n 1 digi!
10dpo today n dying to test, but just dont want to waste them yet lol x

Navywag, I tested at 9/10DPO with a green IC and got a very very faint positive. So definitely not too early to test if you want to!

i gave in n tested lol, just waiting cpl mins to look at them now, done 1 green ic n a frer haha, thought id leave digi for if i get any lines! had horrible evaps with the green ics b4 tho :-s im feeling really sick n bloated, but still 4 days till af is dur to visit!! x

Hi, ladies! :hi:
I had my progesterone blood test this morning, so I'm really eager to get the results back...I'm hoping that clomid gave me some "super eggs" and that it worked for me! Think good thoughts for me!

Congratulations to Mamadonna, a happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

:witch: got me today :growlmad:

After all this time I should be used to it by now :( Onto cycle 16.

Good luck to those still waiting.

rosababy i have my FX for you n ur super eggys :)

i got vv faint lines on both tests, but had only held wee for bout an hour, so really tempted to nip to asda n get a cpl more , im a poas addict hehe x

Expecting AF anyway from the 25th

Would you like me to put you on the list for the 25th, then?

rosababy i have my FX for you n ur super eggys :)

i got vv faint lines on both tests, but had only held wee for bout an hour, so really tempted to nip to asda n get a cpl more , im a poas addict hehe x

Thank you! You got faint lines on an hpt...?!

:witch: got me today :growlmad:

After all this time I should be used to it by now :( Onto cycle 16.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Oh Traskey. I'm sorry. :hugs: Cycle 16...that's a long time. Have you seen a doc?

Rosababy positive thoughts are with you! :dust: :dust:
Hoping to get a bfp on your birthday and hoping you get a bfp on my birthday! :dust:
:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->