March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Think I am out..... was due to test tomorrow or Friday and I went to the bathroom to wipe and have a really light pink. Thinking the witch is coming tomorrow!! Ugh. Good Luck to those testing soon and thoughts are being sent your way rosababy!

So I tested this morning, got a BFN, but it still may be too early for me. I will keep you updated.

Thanks, bb and miss! I'll let you know what the prog number is when my doc calls. Hopefully today! I just want to see a high number, because that'll mean that the clomid is working for me. I know it doesn't work for everyone...and even if I didn't get preggo this cycle, maybe next cycle will work. :shrug: If we're not pregnant now, we're getting dh's SA on the 28th. I'm nervous for that. He's perfectly healthy, and I'm sure everything is fine, but everyone in his family has fertility issues (the women anyway). Not sure if that carries over, probably not. :blush:

Jappy, you're not out yet! I hope it's just too early for you. :dust:

Update me: The witch came for me this month. I hope I will get my BFP next month. My husband will be home all month, and we are going to BD every other day. I also have him only smoking and drinking on the weekends since he usually likes to do it every day. Plus, I will be drinking more water so that I have lots of fertile cm this upcoming month!

Oh Jackie, I'm so sorry. :hugs: That's good that you have a plan for next cycle, though. My dh and I have also cut down on drinking, can't hurt, right? I do miss my wine, though...:winkwink:

My doc called and my progesterone blood test result came back...19!!! My prog was 19!!!! :wohoo: Last time it was 8, so this is incredible for me! He said that was great news, and that the clomid is working well for me. Yippeee!!!! I know it doesn't mean I'm pregnant, but just to know that my body is working properly is awesome news for me.

Still no AF!! two days late!!

Too afraid to test!! Will probably test tomorrow or saturday

Am trying to not get my hopes up, but my temps just don't look like my normal temps. Hoping for four more high temps!!

Congrats Rosa on the GREAT news!!!! That is awesome. Samstah.... sounds like things might be looking up for you!!! Let us know once you test!!! Yah. I am out.... the :witch: came overnight. It was our first cycle so.... just on to next month! Good luck to the rest of you that still have to test!!

:dust:

Still no AF!! two days late!!

Too afraid to test!! Will probably test tomorrow or saturday

I understand that fear! I hate testing. Good luck!!

Am trying to not get my hopes up, but my temps just don't look like my normal temps. Hoping for four more high temps!!

Where is your chart? Can you put it in your siggy so we can look at it?

I'm out the :witch: showed up last night, three days early!

Congrats Rosa on the GREAT news!!!! That is awesome. Samstah.... sounds like things might be looking up for you!!! Let us know once you test!!! Yah. I am out.... the :witch: came overnight. It was our first cycle so.... just on to next month! Good luck to the rest of you that still have to test!!

:dust:

I'm sorry, fraggle and miss. :hugs: Hopefully your cycle will be next.

If you click on my FF ticker it will take you to my chart.

I'm out for good - didn't ov on cd14 or 15 like ff said... Got a positive opk today and DH is working til Saturday :( soy made my cycle longer. I think I'm going to buy the fertility monitor - will it work on long cycles?

:witch: got me...feeling positive about a March :bfp

I'm out for good - didn't ov on cd14 or 15 like ff said... Got a positive opk today and DH is working til Saturday :( soy made my cycle longer. I think I'm going to buy the fertility monitor - will it work on long cycles?

How long do you consider long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->