March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Good morning everyone, I am still getting bfn, but af is still not here. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Good morning everyone, I am still getting bfn, but af is still not here. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Good luck, Jappy!! I hope that AF stays away and this is just a late bfp for you!

I'm out for good - didn't ov on cd14 or 15 like ff said... Got a positive opk today and DH is working til Saturday :( soy made my cycle longer. I think I'm going to buy the fertility monitor - will it work on long cycles?

How long do you consider long?

Before my miscarriage that I averaged 39 day cycles. My first cycle after the miscarriage was 38 days, ovulation on day 26. This is my 2nd cycle since the loss, and I'm just about to ovulate so I think the soy pushed it back a few days so I'm looking at about another 40 day cycle.

I'm out for good - didn't ov on cd14 or 15 like ff said... Got a positive opk today and DH is working til Saturday :( soy made my cycle longer. I think I'm going to buy the fertility monitor - will it work on long cycles?

How long do you consider long?

Before my miscarriage that I averaged 39 day cycles. My first cycle after the miscarriage was 38 days, ovulation on day 26. This is my 2nd cycle since the loss, and I'm just about to ovulate so I think the soy pushed it back a few days so I'm looking at about another 40 day cycle.

I think the Ovucue would be the best monitor for you. The CBFM will stop asking for sticks after 20 days I believe I read somewhere. But the Ovucue uses electrolytes and you can get the optional vaginal sensor to confirm ovulation. It's a little more expensive, but in the long run would be better for you.

so today was the last possible day my period could come and I have no symptoms of AF. they have all gone away. except MY BB's hurt!!! not like usual though, like only in the morning and at night. when i get up from lying down.

and today is 14dpo. I felt my period coming as far as cramps from 9/10/11/12 DPO and then yesterday they stopped and I just got this massive headache right behind my eye ouch!!

I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN so I'm gonna hold off till monday!!

so today was the last possible day my period could come and I have no symptoms of AF. they have all gone away. except MY BB's hurt!!! not like usual though, like only in the morning and at night. when i get up from lying down.

and today is 14dpo. I felt my period coming as far as cramps from 9/10/11/12 DPO and then yesterday they stopped and I just got this massive headache right behind my eye ouch!!

:dust:

that sounds promising!!! Good luck!!!

Update!!

So 14dpo today and no cramps or anything and i went to the bathroom I had a strip of pink blood in my CM.

nothing else

Update!!

So 14dpo today and no cramps or anything and i went to the bathroom I had a strip of pink blood in my CM.

nothing else

Interesting...what could that mean? Spotting like the bean is getting really comfy?! FX for you!

Jappy, I just saw your ticker...did AF get you, or did the ticker automatically reset??

Sartim, do I put you down for a bfp?!

Girl, I don't know how I missed this thread! Add me on to the 27th pretty please! :yellow::blue::pink:

Need advice!!!!!!!!! Ok.... so AF was supposed to come the 17th or 18th. I thought for sure I was out because I had some brownish pinkish spotting on I think it was the night of the 17th... or 16th.. don't remember. lol.

Anyways... that is all I have had. I had nothing yesterday and nothing yet today and I don't have any AF like symptoms. So is she coming or not. I took a test this morning to see... but if was still a BFN.

What to you all think? I am going to have to wait this out. If she does not show herself in about a week I will test again, I just think this is SO weird because she is normally here... like clock work! Always the same!

I forgot to post here, I got my BFP 2 days early on 10th March! : happydance :

Girl, I don't know how I missed this thread! Add me on to the 27th pretty please! :yellow::blue::pink:

Hi, Crumbs!! :hi: I'll add you on the list!

Need advice!!!!!!!!! Ok.... so AF was supposed to come the 17th or 18th. I thought for sure I was out because I had some brownish pinkish spotting on I think it was the night of the 17th... or 16th.. don't remember. lol.

Anyways... that is all I have had. I had nothing yesterday and nothing yet today and I don't have any AF like symptoms. So is she coming or not. I took a test this morning to see... but if was still a BFN.

What to you all think? I am going to have to wait this out. If she does not show herself in about a week I will test again, I just think this is SO weird because she is normally here... like clock work! Always the same!

Interesting...is it possible you o'ed later than normal? Keep testing!! FX that this is your bfp just a little late! :happydance:

I forgot to post here, I got my BFP 2 days early on 10th March! : happydance :

Congratulations!!!!!!! :wohoo:

How many bfps is that now for this thread?

See some of you in the April thread when it's done.

well I was way off, I got a positive OPK on St. Patrick's Day instead of a BFP... so I guess I won't be testing until the very end of March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->