March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

:test: Hehe...I totally understand your hesitation though. Your chart looks pretty good! (I don't know alot about charting just what I've learned on here)

Woo hoo! You told me I should test, so now I HAVE to, haha!

Maybe I'll make my DH look at the test for me, so he can just give me a hug and distract me if there is no news (I'm going to say no news instead of BFN, because my hope's not over until the witch comes!)

Can you put me down for March 4th please? I had another temp spike today which I hope is a good thing!

:hi: MKAC, good luck. I'm not doing test dates for this thread because a lot of us change our minds and test sooner or later lol. Or if we get a BFN on test day, could get a BFP a few days later. Anyway, I will add you to the list!

Good luck testing Kallie!!! Hope you get a BFP for your bday :happydance:

Had tight, tugging sensations most of the day today, especially on the right side and just had a few pinching sensations on the right side!!! :happydance: Pretty sure that's O!!:yipee: So thankful I can feel it. Now some more imagining of the egg coming towards the hopefully already waiting :spermy: with red high heels, a feather boa, and a sexy corset dancing seductively to hey big spender! (not sure how sexy a round orb can be, but I'll pretend anyways:haha:) May have to go jump hubby for good measure

Yay peanut!! Good luck! Don't forget to update us!

Today's 7dpo for me and I got brown spotting and cramps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds so promising 1234!!! I'm dieing for some spotting right about now at 8dpo haha. I've been pregnant 3 times and never had it though, so I suppose it's okay if I don't get it. When will you test?

I didn't get anything with my first pregnancy. With my second, I had brown spotting at 8 DPO but no cramps. So it could go either way for me :shrug:

Sounds so promising 1234!!! I'm dieing for some spotting right about now at 8dpo haha. I've been pregnant 3 times and never had it though, so I suppose it's okay if I don't get it. When will you test?

Super happy! :happydance:We monitored ovulation and my doctor told me to test March 7th since that's the two week mark, and I PROMISED myself I wouldn't go test crazy this cycle because it's so frustrating, but given this new development I think I'll do it early... I was thinking of getting qual bloodwork done on Tuesday. Thanks for the support everyone!:hugs:

I have 3 kids and honestly only got it with my middle child (and hopefully now this one too). Wishing lots of sticky babydust to all of us.

I didn't get anything with my first pregnancy. With my second, I had brown spotting at 8 DPO but no cramps. So it could go either way for me :shrug:

Confuzion, I just your tag about your two angels. I'm so sorry for your losses. I have angels myself and always hold my breath till well into the 2nd trimester. In my case taking hormones and having a really good OB has helped. Here's to you and hoping for sticky babies!!!!! :hugs:

Aw thanks 1234 :) I'm anxious to be pregnant again but not sure how I will cope through the first tri. Hope the next is sticky for all of us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->