• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Rellie - fatigue was always the overwhelming symptom for me! Sounding good. Good luck.

twinkie - how many days til O?

Should be tomorrow!! I can't wait! What about you, did you O yet or is it today? I've noticed since quitting birth control that I get a little bit crappy feeling right around O time. Last cycle it was more headaches and back aches, but late yesterday and all morning so far, I've had a terrible headache and I feel sick to point that I think I may throw up, but of course I haven't. I'm not feverish and I don't have a cold so I don't think I'm getting sick, but I'm curious if anyone else every gets sick feeling around this time? I've been googling it and it seems that some women get sick as hormones are increasing at this time, so I'm wondering if that is all that it is?

So here's a funny for the day (keeping on the cat related BD stories). Last night, in our efforts to "make baby George" I noticed odd breathing while DH and I were, well you know, so I start looking around and find our cat is sitting at the top corner of our bed laying there watching us and breathing really heavy. We both burst out laughing as we realize that our cat has apparently turned into a pervert sex stalker, complete with freaky heavy, pervert breathing sounds! (In my cat's defense he is a "heavy" breather, but he's never just sat there and watched before, it was a little unnerving, so we booted him off the bed:thumbup:)

Welcome to the thread Chanti and AngelBaby and any other new comers!

Thanks for sharing the article ILT!

no problem Twinkie. Glad to share. I learned a few new things this cycle regarding to Ovulation. Also, there is a theory out there that 90% of women would ovulate between midnight and 4am. But, while searching to validate those claim, I found the medical journal I posted instead. I tend to trust the medical journal a bit since yesterday I had O cramp between 4pm - 8:30ish pm. So there might be some truth to that medical journal :). Have fun BDing Twinkie!

thanks for sharing Ilovetomatoes. That makes me excited. I'm thinking I o'd Monday and we got in a little afternoon delight Monday after work hehe. hopefully this is the month! Good luck to all the March testers!

Always happy to share info. I know that a lot of us wonder the optimal time to BD. I am quite happy that I stumbled upon this :D. Happy BDing ladies!! I'll stop by once in a while with new info...I hope :D.

Twinkie, your cat is awesome! LOL!

Seriously, I was so weirded out by him last night! He's got quite the personality, I just didn't know "pervy old guy" was one of them. Ahh, the joys of furbabies, I can just imagine how much more interesting having a real baby will be!

Twinkie, your cat is awesome! LOL!

Seriously, I was so weirded out by him last night! He's got quite the personality, I just didn't know "pervy old guy" was one of them. Ahh, the joys of furbabies, I can just imagine how much more interesting having a real baby will be!

I thought our cats would be freaked out when we brought my daughter home. Our younger female cat was so indifferent. Our older male cat, though, was so intrigued by her - and still is! I swear, he's in 90% of the pictures we take of her. He just hovers around her. He's at her door when she cries in the morning (or at OUR door if we let her cry too long). He lets her completely maul him, and he doesn't care. He's never scratched her. He's batted at her, but never with claws. And he's bitten her, but never with force - just touched his teeth to her to let her know that he didn't appreciate having his tail pulled! It's really incredibly sweet. They just love each other!

Twinkie lol at the cat story.

ILT great article! I wonder do opk's catch the start of the surge or the peaks? I guess morning bd the day you ovulate would be good as well since you won't ovulate til later that day.

We didn't get to bd last night. My perfect SMEP gone lol! I like how the pattern looks on FF:) Ah well we'll get in tonight. I'm not set to ovulate until hopefully Saturday.

MarieMo, I'm really interested to see how our animals respond, I don't think either of our cats will be too impressed, our dog will just be jealous (he's a golden retriever) and thinks all attention should be given to him. Sometimes he'll even try to squeeze in between DH and I if a hug lingers too long...like I said, all attention should be on him. He'll be in for a bit of an adjustment if the day ever comes!

Yay for upcoming O Lynny! You've got time for more dancing, not to worry ;)

Lynny, I think the OPK catches the beginning of LH surge where it's strongest. It really depends on each individual when she ovulate after positive OPK. We all know that having a positive OPK doesn't mean that you ovulate. I am the example of it. Can't believe I have 2 days worth of positive OPKs after having a positive two days before. Luckily, I do temp and my CM was telling me that I was about to ovulate. Another way to tell that you ovulated is when you CM is dry. Hopefully you'll catch the egg this cycle!!

Twinkie, our dog's BFF is a golden retriever (well, he is more red than golden since he is from the hunting line). It's funny that whenever he is around and we called our dog...he showed up or if our dog came first, he would push him aside since our dog is smaller. I have to agree that Goldies are a bit of attention hogger :D. Super cute though :D.

Hey ladies! It's almost march which means we're all closer to testing and hopefully seeing some bfps! Woot woot!

Just thought I'd share the ONLY interesting thing happening to me right now haha. I'm 7dpo today. This is my 5th month charting and every chart on 7dpo has a dip, pretty significant usually. Either down to the coverline or almost. Obviously those were never implantation dips so I figured when I do get pregnant I probably wouldn't have that dip. Well today my temp actually shot up. I did make sure our room wasn't cold last night but I've done that before and still had temp drops soI don't think that really affects my true core temp that much while I'm sleeping. So...this could mean absolutely nothing. Could mean something. Who knows. But so far it's the only thing different this cycle other than having just about zero symptoms. I haven't really felt anything at all.

I've got about 5 more days before I'll let myself test but I could know more in 3-4 days depending on if my temp drops or not.

Just trying to remain relaxed about it all. You ladies have been cracking me up with the convos haha. Thanks for the nice distraction :)

Twinkie, our chocolate lab is an attention hog too! She's knocked my daughter over a couple of times trying to get to me or DH. Never hurt her, but given her size she certainly could have! Usually she gets enough attention from DD though that it suffices for her. She thinks she's a lap dog (a 90-lb lap dog) and that gets a little difficult sometimes, but it's worked out better than I thought! And on the upside, my kid is not afraid of animals at all. She doesn't love their kisses always but she will happily hug any of our friends' pets!

Haha, ILT! Ours is the red breed too. When we dog-sit for my parents I can't even look at their dog without ours getting all excited and right in front of me! Pretty sure if someone would just drive up in front of our house, open their door and say "hey, doggie" he'd jump right in with them.

MarieMo, both DH and I love animals and if we ever get our place in the country, we'll take in foster animals when possible so I def. want all my kiddos growing up around animals. I also think they can teach a lot to kids about responsibity, kindness and love :)

I am loving all of these stories! What a wonderful distraction from waiting...and waiting.

I almost cracked this morning and took a test but I held strong!! I'm going :wacko: but what else is new?

Today would put me at 14dpo (depending on which chart I look at) and still don't have any AF symptoms. This is really unusual for me but then again all the nausea I had has now gone away.

Had a dream last night that a nurse was telling me that my embryo had implanted on the right side of my uterus so maybe that's a good sign. Although I had a dream a few nights ago that AF arrived so who knows. Still really tired, bloated and gassy. Oh, and I cry at the drop of a hat. That's a new one. My husband finds the gassy part to be terribly amusing. :haha:

I will be out of town on the day AF is scheduled to be here so I may have to test Monday morning. Fingers crossed.

Keep imagining those sexy dancing eggs, ladies! Sending you all loads of :dust:

Hi Ladies, I am new on this site, I am testing on the 3rd which will be 15dpo.. I have terrible lower back pain for about 5days now and I'm very nausias, i am tired all day and my bb's are killing me..

Hi and welcome :hi:

Lol I started one in the ttcal section a few weeks ago. Had I known I would have joined here in the first place. So please can you add me?

I am suppose to test on the 14th, but don't think I will be able to wait that long so will test the 9th of March.

Angelbaby! Nice to see another mama bear here :) This is the absolute best place to chat during the tww.

Lol you ladies are making me want a pet!!!!

ILT - as a scientist, I LOVE reading articles like that :D

kel - YAY FOR NO DIP! Shooting up temps are great!! I'll be chart stalking :happydance:

1 DPO for me today guys :happydance:. Well 1-2 DPO. But I'm going with 1 lol because I'm not sure and don't want to end up testing too early.

Happy to get a small break from BDing. My vagina is sore :rofl:

Lol you ladies are making me want a pet!!!!

ILT - as a scientist, I LOVE reading articles like that :D

kel - YAY FOR NO DIP! Shooting up temps are great!! I'll be chart stalking :happydance:

1 DPO for me today guys :happydance:. Well 1-2 DPO. But I'm going with 1 lol because I'm not sure and don't want to end up testing too early.

Happy to get a small break from BDing. My vagina is sore :rofl:

Oh, ladies! I forgot one thing. I had mild cramping last night but it was not like any other cramping i have had before. It sort of radiated all the way up to the bottom of my belly button. Have any of you experienced that before?

confuzion, our kitties (we have three, but our cranky old lady is not long for this world) bring so much joy to our lives...when they're not being little *******s. I do worry how things will be with our two younger kitties when have a child but we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Hm no never experienced that buttercup. Hope it means something good :D

And yeah. My in-laws have the most adorable Abyssinian cat that I adore and I would love to get a cat. But I'm afraid of taking on too much responsibility at once. I'm completely shattered while pregnant. As in spend most of the day sleeping. My husband usually has to take over cleaning the house. So I don't think it's a good idea to get a pet. Maybe after the baby lol.

I would love to have a pet, but think it's more because I'm broody now. I am too scared too take on too much and then I can't cope later on. Lol

Confuzion when will you be testing? I am thinking of trying next sunday the 9th. I was planning on the 14th, but know I will give in so can just as well test. I reckon I will be gutted if af arrive anyway so can just as well enjoy the poas addiction. Lol

Speaking of pets we just got a puppy a week ago. I figured he'd be a nice distraction from TTC and give me something to mother in the meantime. He's so sweet and the face on him would melt your heart though housebreaking him has been a bit of a challenge. It doesn't help that today is so cold. Why poop in the cold when you can poop in the warm house lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->