March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Mommyof2--I hope everything went well today and you have a speedy recovery. Thinking about and praying for you today!

SBM - thinking you might have meant to post that in a different thread? :haha:

Lol yes ma'am : ) I'm on my phone, which is never a good combo trying to post things. Oops! Sorry!!

Well since it's after midnight I'm 6-7DPO. I think FF was wrong this month in my O date. I've been having very mild cramping and no sore bbs yet.

Do you usually get sore breasts when pregnant?

I honestly don't remember. The only thing I remember is AF type cramps which convinced me she was coming and I never bothered to test until several days late.

Yay I found you all. Life has been so crazy busy I lost track of keeping up talking to you all. I have to go back and read all these pages.
as for me I am 1dpo today. I am really excited for this cycle as we had the best timing yet. I got a peak on my fertility monitor and within 12hrs I was with the donor and I have noticed a pinch on day one of my peak (egg release? ) anyways that happened 5-10mins before insemination and I had a peak on fertility monitor today too and was able to inseminate this am. So fingers crossed. I started pineapple core today. And will have an official test date of the 14th. The metformin is making my cycles shorter (34days to 30days) and subsequently ovulation is sooner (cd 18-cd17-cd16). So maybe just maybe this is the month.
lots of baby dust to everyone

Oh no I'm sorry peanut. How many DPO are you? Maybe too early?

Oh no I'm sorry peanut. How many DPO are you? Maybe too early?

13dpo... AF is due tomorrow. I have had a roller coaster month and am emotionally exhausted and frustrated. My body is still in pain but no sign og AF. I just want this cycle to be done already.

Today's 7dpo for me and I got brown spotting and cramps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so stupid. This is my first month using progesterone during the tww because of recurrent mc (I've had 6). And a side effect of progesterone I didn't know about is spotting, and breast pain, and fatigue, and nausea, basically everything that made me think that this Little Guy (or Little gal but REALLY hoping for guy) is finally here. :dohh: I am urinating a lot since yesterday and I've got blue veins on my chest, which are the first two things that always happen when I'm pregnant, but this progesterone thing is new to me so I really have no idea what to think. So, I humbly retract yesterday's comment because what I thought was implantation is probably just a hormone overload. I really wanted this to be the month, my hubby's on assignment and we can't try again till June. And I'll be older by then. This is so frustrating.

Hi hope everyones well. Got lots of internet cheapies but last time i gt my bfp on frer at 9dpo & ic was barely thr, even gt 1-2 weeks on digi & very faint on ic. So i'v just gone & bought 2 frer to test with on Monday 9dpo but i might do one tmrw evening late afternoon as my frer at 9dpo was pretty clear last time not a squinter so i'm thinking might show up tmrw night? Will update either way tho x

Mom2sam, I'm one of those that's so afraid to see a BFN that I wait forever. AF is due normally on the 10th, FF has it set to come on the 15th for some reason, but I plan to wait until the 17th. I o'd yesterday, so I'm in a weird 2 - 3 week wait. this is also my first cycle after an early miscarriage.

Aw hope u get ur sticky soon! Also first cycle aftr mc for me & i prayed even if it takes time i want a healthy baby at end ths time. I think for me because both previous pregnancies showed at 9dpo i kind of knw if i'm either out or in so i test early & if get a bfn i can prepare for next cycle & start ordering online wat i need. I only ever order a months supply of opks & preseed etc x

Worrying and waiting I totally get.

Ugh, I just can't make up my mind whether to test on my Birthday (march 1st) or not. I would LOVE a BFP as a b-day present, and I kind of feel like since it is my birthday I wouldn't get down if it was a BFN... but maybe I would?

I wish us ladies had a big red light on our bellies that said "PREGNANT" as soon as we were, instead of all this waiting and wishing!

I think we'd stil b going crazy tweaking pics of our faint red bellies & trying to tweak lol

Worrying and waiting I totally get.

Ugh, I just can't make up my mind whether to test on my Birthday (march 1st) or not. I would LOVE a BFP as a b-day present, and I kind of feel like since it is my birthday I wouldn't get down if it was a BFN... but maybe I would?

I wish us ladies had a big red light on our bellies that said "PREGNANT" as soon as we were, instead of all this waiting and wishing!

I think we'd stil b going crazy tweaking pics of our faint red bellies & trying to tweak lol

:rofl: you're probably right!

Good luck and welcome back rtebbe! Sounds like you are very on top of things, hope this is it for you!

ASM, officially in the tww at 1dpo today! Hope the time flies by...

Woot woot Twinkie! Told you that you would be joining me soon. Our cycles are very close!

So today is cd17 where I sometimes get a peak on my monitor and this morning I was so sleepy I peed on the stick then stuck it in the monitor only to get a disappointing high reading. So I looked at the stick and there nothing on it- no lines or even pee! I must have missed the stick this morning. Jeeze louise the most important day to miss the stick! lol. Maybe it's the heavens way of telling me to not stress. I just love seeing a peak so I'm sad I missed it this morning. I was sure I was going to get it. Maybe tomorrow! Either way I'm about to go pee on an opk so we'll see:)

Twinkie I'm jealous you're so tuned with your body. I can't tell anything and everytime I think theres a symptom either before O or in the tww I'm completely off the mark. Glad to hear you're in the tww!

1234mom hopefully that was implantation bleeding and not the progesterone. You never know! What made you start taking progesterone?

Peanut sorry about the bfn hugs to you!

Hello to everyone else! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"