March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

:haha: missing the stick made me chuckle. Shouldn't be long now Lynny :happydance:

lol Confuzion I know! Of all days!

Blazing positive opk! Yes! Grabbing the sick hubby (he's got a sniffle poor guy but he'll do his duty;)

Haha Lynny! That sounds like something I'd do :( I never felt much of anything in all the years on bcp. Ironically, shortly before we decided to start trying, both my mother and twin sister made comments they could always feel it too. So I tried really hard to pay attention to my body. Didn't feel anything the first time around, but I think its because I was still getting the hormones out of my system. I am so grateful that I can feel it, but now I feel like I'm having dull cramping all day today which is new...not sure what to think of that...makes me anxious that I don't know what it is. Have fun Lynny!!

Thanks confuzion, so happy to finally be in it! Felt like it took forever so I'm sure the next few weeks are going to be rough.

Sorry about the bfn peanut, thinking of you.

cd19 gaaaah why is the calendar moving so slowly!! I hung out with my mom today and lots of flutters, pain in my lower tummy, backaches and my boobies are definitely sore and a little swollen. Keep telling myself it's just post ovulation hormones but I can't lie, a part of me feels that my egg and the sperm are building a new home for my baby in there!

Probably sounds like a stupid question but hear me out. I think I can see the faintest of faint lines on my test but I am the ONLY one, so may be my eyes/head playing tricks on me. When I hold it up to the computer screen my friend can see another pink line but only when I do that; she says all tests would have that wee line in them for the hormone to come through on ? My heads in such a muddle. Period has been a no show for 4 days so Im clutching at straws here xxx

twinkie- dull cramping may be a good thing! Especially if it's different from what you normally feel.

Confuzion- how are you doing in your 2ww?

cutie it does go by forever! Hopefully you're feeling is correct!

WaitnWonder- if you're late that definitely a good sign! Try again tomorrow maybe the line will get darker. Fingers crossed!

I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting today and some cramps. I have no idea what is going on but maybe af will
Arrive. Doctors appointment in two days no matter what happens. 😀

Lynny - it's going by fast! But it always seems to do that up until 4 DPOish. Then time seems to stop :haha:. But we're taking off for our trip to windham mountain in the morning. Stopping along the way to get some gear. So excited :D. I think this tww will go by quick. When we come back, it'll be a good time to :test:.

WaitnWonder - Like Lynny said. Late is good! And if you can see a pink line, hopefully in 2 days or so everyone else will see it too :winkwink:

Jbb - Whatever happens hope you're not in limbo. I'll be watching for an update when you see the doc.

8dpo & was feeling optimistic until now. Getting pre AF type cramps. I knw i gt thm before a bfp too but really feel out as legs hurt too & legs only ache pre AF. Argh wil test tmrw but i really do not feel hopeful for ths month. I'm actually cramping more than usual & its making me think AF will be here any minute, not due on til 8th x

At 8 DPO AF like cramps are a good thing!! :D

Hi hope everyones well. Got lots of internet cheapies but last time i gt my bfp on frer at 9dpo & ic was barely thr, even gt 1-2 weeks on digi & very faint on ic. So i'v just gone & bought 2 frer to test with on Monday 9dpo but i might do one tmrw evening late afternoon as my frer at 9dpo was pretty clear last time not a squinter so i'm thinking might show up tmrw night? Will update either way tho x

Hey we're on the same day Mom2sam, I'm 9dpo today too. Waiting to test is misery!!!!! The closer I get the longer day's drag on.

Hello ladies! I can't believe we still don't have any bfps. Well...I just realized it's only march 2nd haha. But still! We need some good news. Hopefully soon!

My temp shot WAAAAAYYYYY UP this morning. That is the highest my temp has ever been. It's only even been over 98 degrees one time in 4 months and when it was it was like 98.02 or something. Today it was 98.29. Will you look at my chart and tell me what you think? I didn't test this morning because I didn't want to be let down. I'm still only 10dpo. And like I said before every other month I had a dip at 7dpo but not this month. Hopefully that's a good sign! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. I had af like cramps a tiny bit yesterday and the day before but I have those when I'm pregnant and when I'm not so doesn't mean much. Other than that I feel nothing this cycle.

Your chart looks amazing Kel!! When are you testing? You might be the first BFP on the thread ;)

Your chart looks promising Kel!

Have a fun trip confuzion, glad you'll have some fun distractions to pass your tww!

I just bought a lot of ic :) They will be here Tuesday. Looks like I'll start testing then! They are SO much cheaper (even FRER) on Amazon.com! wow.

Anyway, I'm around 7-8 dpo and the only thing I have going on is nose bleeds (yuk!).
I've woke up with them 2 nights now. So strange! I never get them! Hoping this is a good sign?!?! Anyone had these before a bfp?

Hoping we get some BFP soon to start us off right!! <3

RayeAnne- one of my close friends got lots of nose bleeds in the first and second trimester! Sounds promising!

Hi hope everyones well. Got lots of internet cheapies but last time i gt my bfp on frer at 9dpo & ic was barely thr, even gt 1-2 weeks on digi & very faint on ic. So i'v just gone & bought 2 frer to test with on Monday 9dpo but i might do one tmrw evening late afternoon as my frer at 9dpo was pretty clear last time not a squinter so i'm thinking might show up tmrw night? Will update either way tho x

Hey we're on the same day Mom2sam, I'm 9dpo today too. Waiting to test is misery!!!!! The closer I get the longer day's drag on.

I tested today at 8dpo lol i hv zero self control. Wen r u testing? X

Hello ladies! I can't believe we still don't have any bfps. Well...I just realized it's only march 2nd haha. But still! We need some good news. Hopefully soon!

My temp shot WAAAAAYYYYY UP this morning. That is the highest my temp has ever been. It's only even been over 98 degrees one time in 4 months and when it was it was like 98.02 or something. Today it was 98.29. Will you look at my chart and tell me what you think? I didn't test this morning because I didn't want to be let down. I'm still only 10dpo. And like I said before every other month I had a dip at 7dpo but not this month. Hopefully that's a good sign! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. I had af like cramps a tiny bit yesterday and the day before but I have those when I'm pregnant and when I'm not so doesn't mean much. Other than that I feel nothing this cycle.

Good luck hun sounds very promising! I'm also getting af type cramps but like you get thm before a bfp too so who knws. Hate the 2ww & to think if i'm out this month & hv to go through this torture again next cycle arrghhh your 10dpo? Wen will u b testing? X

Good luck hun sounds very promising! I'm also getting af type cramps but like you get thm before a bfp too so who knws. Hate the 2ww & to think if i'm out this month & hv to go through this torture again next cycle arrghhh your 10dpo? Wen will u b testing? X

Thank you :) I had so many cramps with my son and quite a bit with my two miscarriages but then I also get them early before af comes too. Who knows haha. I know what you mean. I really don't want to go through this again next month. This is cycle 7 and I'm just exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster. Yes 10dpo and I'll probably end up testing tomorrow if my temp is still high. What about you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->