• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Angelbaby - don't know. I don't think I'm gonna set a testing date. Just gonna try to hold off as long as possible. I'm gonna be on a snowboarding trip from 4DPO to 11 DPO. I'll be home 12 DPO so that's the earliest I can test. And that will be march 10. So that's the tentative testing day but I'm gonna hold off a couple more days if I can.

Confuzion-one of our cats is a tonkinese, we got him from north dakota where the lady that breed them also had Abyssinian, such pretty and unique looking cats! Honestly, if I didn't have all my animals to love and snuggle with I think I'd go crazy, expect my husband keeps telling me I'm one cat away from being a crazy cat lady :wacko:

Lynny-I'd love to see a pic of your new pup!

Tonkinese cats are also beautiful. I was talking to my husband today about possibly getting a pet. Lol. You ladies were making me jealous. Now we're thinking of getting an Egyptian Mau. Gorgeous cats.

I've been trying to stay calm during this stupidely long cycle but today I'm feeling upset and anxious. I'm so sick of ttc and I just want to be pregnant so badly. I'm praying that this long cycle ends with a BFP and if not I'm hoping that there is not something wrong with me that is going to make ttc even harder. So for the rant. I'm just super emotional today.

I don't blame you jbb. You have every right to be emotional. Your situation is so hard. Wish I had something helpful to offer other than we're here to support you through it :hugs:

Thank you. You ladies help so much. Without you I would go nuts.

Jbbsturm hugs to you. Sometimes it can be so hard.

Twinkie I'd love to post a pic! Though to be honest I can't figure out how to have a signature let alone a pic lol.

Confuzion- snowboarding how fun! And it'll be just the thing to distract you from the ttw!

Just popping in to say hi, girls! Some of you are getting so close to testing, and I'm so excited for you!!

Jbb--I really hope you get some answers and/or good news very soon!

Btw, I have a little calico, and I was very worried about how she would handle it when we brought our son home. She LOVES him. : ) she even tried to wash him like a kitten when he was a baby. (Gross, but sweet lol.)

FXd for all of you lovely ladies!!

Can I get on the list? This is my 2nd cycle. Im at 6DPO with instructions to test March 7th. Last month I was convinced I was pg and that I might be the first to ever test bfp at 6DPO, then 7DPO, (lol), I ended up testing 13 times by the time af arrived. Soooooo frustrating. This cycle I'm taking a chill pill and will wait it out... 8 days to go!

Jbbsturm : Hang in there!!!!! Sorry to hear you're having a tough day. Good vibes and baby dust to you.

Awww at cat and baby SBM :cloud9:

1234baby :hi:. Yeah I'm trying to hold off testing this cycle too lol. Last cycle I wasted too many tests and was sorely disappointed. Good luck!

Alright ladies, so fingers crossed super tight that today is O day for me! Feeling really good so far as we've got 3 days straight in and hoping for at least today, if not tomorrow as well...then I need a break, DH is a trooper, but it's starting to feel like a chore rather than fun and spontaneous, which in my opinion is better. Anyways, already getting excited about the tww and stumbled on this page. You can see different symptoms and the % of women affected by those symptoms that either are or aren't preggers based on DPO. Hoping to keep myself from going too crazy thinking everything is a symptom going forward, or at least in the beginning, after that, who knows.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=1

I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome 1234baby! I told myself last month I was at least going to wait until the day of AF, then caved at 12DPO:dohh: I knew better, but ended up wasting several tests. I keep telling myself to wait til AF is due, but I know that won't happen, so I'm at least hoping to get to 12DPO again, well if I can.

SBM-I hope thats what my kitties are like. Our old cat was such a sweety, but unfortunately old age finally caught up with him. He used to snuggle with my husband when he was on his laptop and he'd "clean" DH's arm all the time, it was so sweet. The only time our dog was around a newborn it was my niece and we had her on her blanket on the floor. The dog laid down and almost belly crawled onto the blanket with her and just laid there watching her (this was not a relaxed laying there, but almost protective, it was adorable!)

SBM that is so sweet! And I love that you pop in! :)

1234baby you had me chuckling at wanting the first to test positive at 6dpo. It's so true.

Twinkie- sounds like you covered all your bases! I love o'ing just because it means I can take a break from bd'ing lol.

I'm hoping I'll get a peak tomorrow. Lines on the test sticks for the monitor are looking that way. I'm worried I'll O on wednesday when I'm out of town. Here's hoping for a weekend O lol.

SBM that is so sweet! And I love that you pop in! :)

1234baby you had me chuckling at wanting the first to test positive at 6dpo. It's so true.

Twinkie- sounds like you covered all your bases! I love o'ing just because it means I can take a break from bd'ing lol.

I'm hoping I'll get a peak tomorrow. Lines on the test sticks for the monitor are looking that way. I'm worried I'll O on wednesday when I'm out of town. Here's hoping for a weekend O lol.

FX'd you get O this weekend Lynny!! What CD are you today and what day do you usually O?

Hi Twinkie! I'm cd16 today. Every month I get a positive on either cd17 or cd20 either one or the other. Last month was cd17 so I'm hoping this isn't a cd20 month cause that's when I have to travel. Are you waiting for your temp rise to confirm o?

Can you put me down for March 4th please? I had another temp spike today which I hope is a good thing!

Hi Twinkie! I'm cd16 today. Every month I get a positive on either cd17 or cd20 either one or the other. Last month was cd17 so I'm hoping this isn't a cd20 month cause that's when I have to travel. Are you waiting for your temp rise to confirm o?

Oh I hope you get CD 17 then!! No, I decided not to temp this month because I don't want to stress so much, plus I like to sleep in as much as possible and waking up just to temp didn't sound very fun.:sleep: Both of the last two cycles I have felt what I suspect to be O pains, both on day 14 in the evening hours between 5-8, so I'm kinda hanging everything on that. I've only had 3 full cycles off bcp and the first I had no idea what was going on and didn't start making notes until cycle 2. But my pre-O symptoms have been nearly the same as the past 2 cycles so everything leads me to believe that this one should be fairly similar. LP has been 14 days for last 2 cycles as well, so just figuring everything off of that. Really hoping that we can get our sticky bean, we've waited so long to start trying and now I worry that we waited too long:nope: I know we are still early in this, but I've been waiting for our little bundle for much longer than we've been trying and I am so ready!

Worrying and waiting I totally get.

Ugh, I just can't make up my mind whether to test on my Birthday (march 1st) or not. I would LOVE a BFP as a b-day present, and I kind of feel like since it is my birthday I wouldn't get down if it was a BFN... but maybe I would?

I wish us ladies had a big red light on our bellies that said "PREGNANT" as soon as we were, instead of all this waiting and wishing!

Only 11, but I usually have an 11 day luteal phase so it is technically the day before my expected period, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->