March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Hello ladies... good morning! I'm 10dpo today and thought I would test using a FRER and tested... I think I got a BFN but I kind of see what looks like a FAINT line but at the same time it doesn't. It's driving me nuts... will test again in a few days. I have not felt or seen spotting for implementation.

DPO1 bleed a bit
DPO5-8 white milky CM
DPO6 bleeding gum in AM
DPO7-10 sore BBs
DPO8-9 some aches

Good Luck ladies and testers of tomorrow.... I want to hold off until Tuesday / Wednesday but I already know I will test again before then. I hope we get some BFP on here soon... :) ... baby dust to us all!

Well, March 1st didn't work out.. but I'm still in the March testers for the end of March! How's everyone else's March going so far?

Well, March 1st didn't work out.. but I'm still in the March testers for the end of March! How's everyone else's March going so far?

I have to say, I feel extra good when I get 2 chances in the same month :haha:
Anything to keep us going! GL I hope this is your last month!

Hey ladies. So the past few days I have taken a few FRER tests. I thought they were negative but after about 15-20 minutes I see distinct lines. 2 definitely have pink in them and one I'm not sure about. What are your opinions? Should I just consider them evaps since they are past the time limit? If they are indeed evaps is it normal to get them this consistently? Thanks any advice is appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpg
    IMG_4154.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 15
Hey ladies. So the past few days I have taken a few FRER tests. I thought they were negative but after about 15-20 minutes I see distinct lines. 2 definitely have pink in them and one I'm not sure about. What are your opinions? Should I just consider them evaps since they are past the time limit? If they are indeed evaps is it normal to get them this consistently? Thanks any advice is appreciated!

I say bfp... How many dpo are you? The time thing is kinda different. I would wait a few days and test again. Or go to dr to have blood work.

Those look pretty good to me. I have gotten some pretty nasty evaps from those tests, but they never had so much pink to them. I'd test again in the morning and keep it in the package. I hear when you take them out, they are pretty much void. And by 'i hear' I mean I've done it too many times and got my hopes up.
BUT, like I said, mine never had that much color to them.
FX'ed for you! Look very promising!

Sorry kallie about AF :hugs:. Yay for a second chance at march BFP :D

AFM, just made it to the rented house. And have to say. So much nicer than I was expecting! It's beautiful and private!

Everyone's symptoms sound so promising! Hope to see lot's of bfp's!

cgray55 those look good to me! Hopefully tomorrow the line will come up quicker! Keep us updated!

Confuzion oooh enjoy your stay! Love the sound of it already!

I got my precious peak on the monitor this morning yay! DH feeling even worse today but like a champ rose to the occasion;) If this isn't our month I'll blame his cold:) Can't wait to join in on the 2ww. The first week is my favorite! All the possibility and hope. The second week is a special kind of hell...

cgray55 those look good to me! Hopefully tomorrow the line will come up quicker! Keep us updated!

I got my precious peak on the monitor this morning yay! DH feeling even worse today but like a champ rose to the occasion;) If this isn't our month I'll blame his cold:) Can't wait to join in on the 2ww. The first week is my favorite! All the possibility and hope. The second week is a special kind of hell...

I've never thought about it that way, but now that you mention it, the first week isn't so bad. There's a feeling of optimism and hope that week!

Hi ladies! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but there's a possibility this is the month. I've been really thirsty and hungry the last few days and can't stomach my morning coffee, and am craving a whole rainbow of fruits and vegetables (haha soooo not normal for me). It's hard to pinpoint what might be pg signs and what might be the progesterone I'm taking. I will say that what I thought was implantation bleeding and then thought wasn't because spotting is a possible side effect of progesterone actually might have been implantation after all... I'm still taking the hormones and the spotting and cramps only lasted 24 hours and then nothing... also having really vivid dreams and sensitive nose and blue veins on my chest. I so hope this happens for us this month. Tomorrow I'm 10dpo and I bought enough first response tests to take one each morning till I do bloodwork on Thursday. So that's the plan. Tomorrow's the big testing kickoff. Will keep y'all posted.

Wishing you a sticky baby this month Lynny.

Hello ladies... good morning! I'm 10dpo today and thought I would test using a FRER and tested... I think I got a BFN but I kind of see what looks like a FAINT line but at the same time it doesn't. It's driving me nuts... will test again in a few days. I have not felt or seen spotting for implementation.

DPO1 bleed a bit
DPO5-8 white milky CM
DPO6 bleeding gum in AM
DPO7-10 sore BBs
DPO8-9 some aches

That sounds so promising nflores!

DPO1 bleed a bit
DPO5-8 white milky CM
DPO6 bleeding gum in AM
DPO7-10 sore BBs
DPO8-9 some aches

That sounds so promising nflores!

More often than not there's no sign of implantation even though it's very much happened.

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see some BFP's with all these symptoms!! Baby dust for everyone.

ASM, i'm attributing yesterdays cramps just to post ovulation. AF and O cramps have been slightly stronger each cycle so I'm assuming that's all it was as 1dpo symptoms really aren't a thing. Still holding strong for this to be our cycle ladies!! 2dpo today, testing is so far away :(

Hi ladies,
We just returned from our weekend visit to see relatives in Georgia. AF was supposed to arrive today but nonsign of her. Sometimes I will have a really late cycle out of the blue (when I am super stressed) but I feel relaxed and pretty good. No period symptoms like sore boobs or heart palpitations but no pregnancy symptoms either. Maybe a little faint nausea and a tight feeling around my pelvis. I did have some sort of creamy cm yesterday but it was like lotion only stringy. No clue about that.

I will test in the morning but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Worst case, I have two boxes of Answer OPKs, a box of First Response digital OPKs and two boxes of thin mints.

Sending everyone good luck and loads of :dust:

Cutie hopefully it's your month!

Lirpa hugs to you:) On to the next month!

1234baby sounds so promising! Fingers crossed it's your month!

Buttercup can't wait to see the results in the morning! That's a great sign af hasn't shown her face yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->