March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

6dpo for me today and no symptoms as yet. Am feeling down and thinking maybe this cycle is a bust.

1234baby - your symptoms sound promising. Hope you get a bfp this month.

Hi everyone!
Fingers crossed for all of you!
So AF is suppose to come 3/10, for the past couple of days I have been having quick, sharp pains on my right side. Today I had a really bad one and when I got home I used the bathroom and it looked like AF started :( It's stopped since then just slight brown spotting. Has this happened to anyone before??
Thanks for listening :)

Fellowes ~ I haven't experienced this but wanted to wish you luck. Here's hoping the witch will stay away!

Nikki ~ I'm sorry you are feeling so down right now and like you are out this cycle. x

My AF is due on the 14th of March. I'm stir crazy with this TTW already, and it's only DPO 1! Eurgh. I think it might be because my partner is so set that we DEFINITELY have caught this month and I'm just totally like negative Nancy.

Maybe implantation bleeding fellowes??? Keep us updated, sounds promising!

Stay positive Nikki, it really early still :)

Buttercup-sounds so promising, can't wait to see your update tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Thanks Tink and Twinkie! I have a feeling it's just AF coming, but having hope is a great feeling :) My fingers are crossed for you gals! Keep me updated as well!

Looks promising ladies... fingers crossed
for those of you who have been to see an RE. What kind of wait times did you have for your initial consultation?

Hi ladies. Just checking in.

Sorry lirpa :hugs: hope the new cycle is it.

1234 - sounding great.

Fellowes - hope it's implantation.

Buttercup - looking forward to your update :)

I'm excited for all you ladies!
Cgray I think it's a BFP! Update tomorrow!!
Afm- Drs appointment tomorrow. I'm excited but also nervous. Hopefully I get some answers. Good luck ladies fairy dust to you all.

9dpo tested this morning & BFN feeling out this month getting pre AF cramps too just dont think i am in this month x

Thanks confusión and Nikki! MomtoSam it's still really early. Hang in there.

I started peeing on sticks today. :) 10dpo and possibly implanted 3 days ago. So I was prepared to see nothing yet because it's early but couldn't help myself. I can't tell if what I'm seeing is a blank space where I think the line should be or if its the very faintest beginnings of a line. Will see what tomorrow has in store. :)

So I tested today, around 9dpo with a bfn. Excited to get my ic's in the mail tomorrow :)

I had to ask DH to put the baby to bed because I was out of my mind tired. I slept 10-11 hours.
Laying in bed I got this metallic taste in my mouth, never ever had that before!
Feeling some pulling in my abdomen.
Nipples are still really itchy

That's why I decided to test early.
I've never had so many crazy symptoms!

1234, really hoping its a super squinter for you update tomorrow, until then fingers crossed!!

JBB-good luck at the docs, let us know how it turns out

mom2sam-9dpo is still early, give it a couple more days, you never know! I hate reading the 7,8 and 9dpo posts cause there seems to be tons of them, but I don't think they are really that common, hang in there.

buttercup-update!? Hoping for the best news!

3dpo here, impatiently waiting:coffee:

P.S. AF isn't due for 7 - 8 days. I'm an early o'er which makes my tww more like a three week wait. Kind of sucks.

Thanks Twinkie!!! RaeAnne that sounds really great. Hope this is the month for you!

1234, really hoping its a super squinter for you update tomorrow, until then fingers crossed!!

JBB-good luck at the docs, let us know how it turns out

mom2sam-9dpo is still early, give it a couple more days, you never know! I hate reading the 7,8 and 9dpo posts cause there seems to be tons of them, but I don't think they are really that common, hang in there.

buttercup-update!? Hoping for the best news!

3dpo here, impatiently waiting:coffee:

Thanks i think i was expecting it to show at 9dpo if i am as has both times previously that i conceived but i guess its true could b different this time. Will test again on Wednesday at 11dpo x

Hi ladies,

I am sad to say that I took a test this morning and got a :bfn: DH and I fooled around last night and I had a little brown on the tissue when I went to the restroom, so I think AF is here.

At least I have OPKs and thin mints for this next go around!

Good luck to everyone and loads of :dust:

Hi ladies,

I am sad to say that I took a test this morning and got a :bfn: DH and I fooled around last night and I had a little brown on the tissue when I went to the restroom, so I think AF is here.

At least I have OPKs and thin mints for this next go around!

Good luck to everyone and loads of :dust:

Thin mints are good, AF, BFP, whatever, they always work! Sorry to hear this, hoping maybe it's just late implantation bleeding for you and not AF.

RayeAnne, that sounds really promising!

Bfn for me :( China I think I see something! Not sure about color though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->