March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

I am only testing due to having been ill last month, and now feeling some unusual symptoms, so won't be really upset if it's negative. Our time will come but at the moment we are pretty happy just the two of us!

It was pink but it's faded as it's dried... I've not been trying and was on bcp but got ill and we decided just in case I could have gotten pregnant (I know chances are slim) I better stop taking bc for a few weeks. That was about 3-4 weeks ago and I've been feeling off xx

So i'v just been to toilet & wen wiped cm mixed with tiny bit of blood. Is it normal t get ib at 9dpo? Im hoping its that otherwise it myt b early af gona show soon. Then again hd ib at 8dpo last time but nt mixed wi cm was just dry dark brown smear x

RayeAnne sounds promising!
Chinapink I think I saw a little something.

Good luck ladies, we're in the midst of March madness!! AF is due next week.. oh the agony of waiting!!

So sorry buttercup about AF. Mom2sam and kelwanger - you ladies are not out! Still early.

China - I've seen ladies on here with way too many evaps from those tests. They looked just like that. You should try a better test.

Bfn for me :( China I think I see something! Not sure about color though...

KElwanger, what dpo are you?! I thought you were around my schedule. If so, you're not out yet!!! :flower:

I'm 11dpo. So technically it's still possible but I really I would have seen something at this point... it was a dollar store test and they aren't the greatest. But I'm not hopeful. I'm sure af will be here in two days right on schedule. Then we'll be on to cycle 8. :( I hope you have better luck than me!

Hi everyone I'm new to this.
I've been trying to conceive now for 8 years and finally have a fertility appoint at the end of the month.... But I'm due for af today and still nothing for the the past 3 days I have been feeling sick and feeling like af has come (tmi) but felt like it.
Had some cramping which I feel is trapped wind so horrible.
Been feeling hungry and quite cranky. Nips are a tad sore. I tested today and a :bfn: when would be the best time to do it. ?
I'm really keeping my fingers crossed as I'm not looking forward to all the tests at the hospital soon. Please give me a :bfp:

Slinky - wait a few more days and use an FRER with FMU. Hope this is you overdue BFP!

Thank you for replying
Ok I will do I'm new to this as I've always had af turn up.
What are the tests your saying to get?
Sorry x

First Response Early result and test with first morning urine (FMU) lol. I hope this is it for you hon :hugs:

Buttercup- I hated coffee for the first trimester with my son! And I worked at starbucks the whole time haha. One of my closest friends is pregnant for the second time and that is always the biggest sign for her being repulsed by the smell. Sounds so promising!

My first post. I was lurking and found this interesting. I'm a Starbucks addict and I've had no craving or taste for my iced mochas whatsoever. I'm not so much a "coffee" drinker, it's more like the flavorings I'm addicted to.(caramel, toffee nut, vanilla..lol)

I tested this morning with First Response early result and it was negative. I had brown spotting on 2/28 which would've been at least one day before my period so I convinced myself this was implantation bleeding. I should get my period Wednesday, 3/6 the latest since I have a 32-35 day cycle.

I've also been freezing to the point I'm not leaving my bedroom with the electric heater. Whenever I get that inner chill, my temp ends up being around 97.2. These are normal period symptoms for me but obviously I never got my period... I never get these symptoms until the day I get it.

I'm gassy and bloaty to the point my jeans are tight and I have sore, chafed marks on my waist from my jeans being too tight..(they're normally 1-2 sizes too big!) ..but these could be connected to the chia seeds I started using which I quit today. Nothing else in my diet has changed. I kinda think they're a health food fad and not convinced of the nutrients in them since they come out the way they went in..(sorry, I had to go there.)

Thank you for replying
Sorry x

Clearblue Digital is another good one to get early results. Good luck to you!!!

First Response Early result and test with first morning urine (FMU) lol. I hope this is it for you hon :hugs:

Thank you lol. I took a test on Friday which to me looked like a faint positive doctor did one this morning which was negative, but I still have hope.

I'm using a sperm donor at the moment and basically Turkey basting it which has been ongoing for 8 years with different donors. My husband is infertile completely due to health conditions and all we want is a little family. When do you think I should test?
X

Thank you for replying
Sorry x

Clearblue Digital is another good one to get early results. Good luck to you!!!

I did a clear blue digital early hours Saturday morning but just a bfn. 8 years is a long time just don't know why I put myself through it sometimes it's so heart breaking x

I say wait at least 2 days and up to a week from now if AF doesn't show up. Hope you get your little family :hugs:. It's what we all want :(

I'm still here..! Just waiting to O. I got a +OPK smiley yesterday at 2pm and today again around 4pm. Trying to decide if we should BD again tonight or tomorrow AM.. probably tonight, but I just want to give DH time to build up sperm! Ive been having cramping..some last night, and pretty much all day today. Trying to remember if I had that previous months. Not like ovulation pain, but just sorta dull cramping. Anyone else get this?

Just dropping by to say hello...trying to stay off the forums (a little more) this month. I've just let things happen naturally instead of will them. Looking good so far. I'm on CD...ummm let me look (how weird is it that I don't just know) Haha! 12...CD12 and I've had awesome showing of EWCM that I haven't had in sooo long. Hoping that not worrying about it 24/7 will bring good results.

A lot you sound like you have some very promising signs. FX for some BFP's soon. Sounds like we need em!
Kel-You aren't out until AF gets you
Confuzion-missed you Dear. How are you?!
China-That is a great attitude to have. I had it for a while then I was like come on come on come on, what is taking so long? We are very happy just the two of us and our 5 pets (3 cats and 2 dogs) but we would love to add the sounds of little feet. :D

Got blood drawn at the docs. Should get results in two days. She thinks I might have pcos or a thyroid issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->