March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Will anyone take a look at my chart? BFN at 9dpo this morning :( I was soooo sure something was up with this chart. My temp may seem lower to some, because I have thyroid issues. This is our 13th month trying after our loss. I've been charting since August and have never seen my chart look like this and can't find many to compare. Yesterday night I had some sharp pains that lasted 30 seconds and were good. It was an intense pinching maybe and then cramps all day today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 7
Stephanie- your chart looks really good to me! A lot like mine too regarding the temp range. I have hypothyroidism so my temps are always on the lower side. If I had a chart look like that I'd be thinking PREGNANT too. 9dpo is super early. Maybe wait until 11dpo and test again? I really hope it's your bfp!!

Hi ladies! Would you mind telling me if you see a 2nd line here? This was this morning's test and I swear I can see a very faint line but might be imagining things.... Does anyone else see it? It helps if you enlarge it and tip the screen a little. I'm only 10dpo and I believe 3 days post implantation so I wasn't expecting to see much more than this (if anything) at this point. But I swear there's a very faint pink line.

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 33
No tilting necessary, I think I can see something!!!!

Hi ladies! Would you mind telling me if you see a 2nd line here? This was this morning's test and I swear I can see a very faint line but might be imagining things.... Does anyone else see it? It helps if you enlarge it and tip the screen a little. I'm only 10dpo and I believe 3 days post implantation so I wasn't expecting to see much more than this (if anything) at this point. But I swear there's a very faint pink line.

I def see a line!! No need to squint. How long after did you take the photo?

I think it's a BFP!! :happydance:

Do you guys think today was testing too early?

Last Period - 1/30
32-35 day cycle.
Ovulation date unknown.
Had brown spotting on 2/28.
The latest I should get my period is Thursday, 3/6

Not sure I want to waste $20 on more strips.

1234Baby - I see a line too. If what I had was implantation bleeding on 2/28..my test this morning sure didn't look like yours! Not even a slight fade of a second line.

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Thanks ladies!!!!!!! OMG I thought I was losing my mind because I emailed the pic to dh and he can't see it. I took the photo about 2 hours after testing, but this is what it looked like after 2 minutes and of all the tests I've taken I've never had that appear on a bfn, even with time. Going to retest again in the morning to confirm. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I might be preggers!!!!!!!!!! You guys are such a blessing.

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Thanks ladies!!!!!!! OMG I thought I was losing my mind because I emailed the pic to dh and he can't see it. I took the photo about 2 hours after testing, but this is what it looked like after 2 minutes and of all the tests I've taken I've never had that appear on a bfn, even with time. Going to retest again in the morning to confirm. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I might be preggers!!!!!!!!!! You guys are such a blessing.

I see it! : ) I hope you get a darker line tomorrow!!!

I hope everyone is doing well--I have been stalking, and I think there are going to be several BFPs soon!! : ) FXd for those of you about to test!

1234baby, definitely see a line, not even a squinter.

Stephanie, your chart looks great, it's probably just too early to test! Take some deep breaths and try again in a few days. The longer you wait, the clearer the answer will be!

1234 baby - I can definitely see a line. Congrats and hoping the line gets darker tomorrow.

1234baby I can see it!!! Cant wait to see your progression. Ugh I want to test now and im only 4dpo haha

Decided to quickly take a look around. Updated the list.

1234 - def looks like a BFP to me! I'll wait tomorrow's test to put it on the list :D

Mwel - missed you too! I'm good. Hope this cycle is kinder to both of us!

Jbb - it's good your doctor is doing blood tests. Long cycles like that can certainly indicate pcos or thyroid. On the bright side, you can find out what's wrong and hopefully fix it and be pregnant soon :hugs:

Sorry if I'm missing a bunch of you guys. Crunched on time.

Good luck everybody!

Hi everyone well 1 day late. Stomach cramps like af is coming. Sorry this is too much info but going to the toilet a lot and not for a wee. Nips are tender and white spots around them. I'm going to test tomorrow if the dreaded witch hasn't arrived. Fx.
Wish everyone luck on here. I'm just hoping that 8years has paid off now.
X

Hi everyone well 1 day late. Stomach cramps like af is coming. Sorry this is too much info but going to the toilet a lot and not for a wee. Nips are tender and white spots around them. I'm going to test tomorrow if the dreaded witch hasn't arrived. Fx.
Wish everyone luck on here. I'm just hoping that 8years has paid off now.
X

Good Luck testing tomorrow :dust: Fxed that you get your BFP and the witch stays away for atleast 9 months.

BFP!!! The line's darker this morning and showed up a lot quicker. So happy!

Okay...I'm in a little shock but I think I got my BFP. 1 is dark and the other is faint but visible... not like Sunday. OMG OMG OMG ... taking a digital tomorrow AM. and then making my dr appt.
I don't know how to add a picture.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->