March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Okay... I think I got the attach pic to work... here is my test from this AM

Attachments

• IMG-20140304-01689.jpg
    IMG-20140304-01689.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
nflores there's no doubt about it. Such great news!!! How do you feel?

Congrats to all bfps

I'd just like to say the witch af arrived . Honestly thought this was it. I have my first fertility appointment on the 21 st so hopefully find out whats what.
Xx

Huge congratulations to 1234 and nflores! Way to get us going in March with 2 in row like that. FX'd that this WILL be the lucky thread for us :) I'm getting very excited as I know there are quite a few ladies coming up to test time in the next week or so!!!

Slinky-sorry af came, but glad to hear you've already got an appointment scheduled. Hopefully you and jbb both can get some answers from the docs.

SBM-saw you popped in...how are you feeling?!

OMG, two in a row? And we're half a week into March? Seems like a lucky month for sure!!! Congrats, ladies!

Congratulations ladies that is awesome. H&H 9months too you.
I'm sorry slinky, hopefully you get your bfp soon

Congrats to all bfps

I'd just like to say the witch af arrived . Honestly thought this was it. I have my first fertility appointment on the 21 st so hopefully find out whats what.
Xx

Good luck! I have a doctor's appt on the 27th. Hopefully neither of us gets to use anything, and just get preggers instead! *crosses fingers*

Congrats on your BFPs.
Don't lose hope for those who didn't!
I'm still having stupid brown spotting so AF is most likely around the corner. Hey if it happens next month we will have Christmas (or holiday! babies! :)

Congrats Nflores and 1234baby! H&H 9 months to both of you :happydance:

Congrats on your BFPs.
Don't lose hope for those who didn't!
I'm still having stupid brown spotting so AF is most likely around the corner. Hey if it happens next month we will have Christmas (or holiday! babies! :)

Holiday Babies are the best! :baby:

My daughters birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year (she'll be 3); it's usually right around then and so much fun! Family is already around!

Huge congratulations to 1234 and nflores! Way to get us going in March with 2 in row like that. FX'd that this WILL be the lucky thread for us :) I'm getting very excited as I know there are quite a few ladies coming up to test time in the next week or so!!!

Slinky-sorry af came, but glad to hear you've already got an appointment scheduled. Hopefully you and jbb both can get some answers from the docs.

SBM-saw you popped in...how are you feeling?!

Hi Twinkie! : ) I'm doing well! I will be 7 weeks on Friday, and I have an early scan, so I'm really praying to see a little heartbeat. : )

I have been following all of you ladies, and I think this IS a lucky thread! I am loving all the positive attitudes and support for each other!

Congrats to all bfps

Xx

:hugs: hopping the Dr. appt has some answers :hugs:

I'm sure hoping it's lucky for all of us. I'm getting really excited and want to test early, even though I know I shouldn't :( 4dpo today...got a ways to go before a reasonable 'still to early to test' day...I'll try to stay strong, but if we see more bfps, and I'm sure hoping we do, then I know I'll cave and probably start testing around 9dpo just so I can poas again! Excited to hear how your scan goes, keep us posted. As always, stay well!

Aw Twinkie. Me too! I'm glad I'm away and that I didn't bring any tests to keep myself from caving, testing too early, and ruining my time away!

Hey ladies,

Congrats Nflores and 1234baby! Loads of :dust: to everyone!

:witch: is officially here. Starting on digital OPKs this round. Maybe that will help me narrow down when I O a bit better. I am thinking it may be more like CD20. I have such terrible dehydration all the time that sometimes it's hard to get a read on my cm. I think I have to start carrying around a water bottle.

Random question. If I spot (brownish) a day or two before full on flow, what day do I count as CD1? My digital OPK says I have to start using it on the 5th day of my period but for months when I spot first, I have no idea when that is. :shrug:

Sorry about the witch buttercup. First day is the first day of flow not spotting from what I know. But if you O around CD20, CD5 seems too early to begin I think? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->