March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

my temp dropped this morning....so I guess now i'm just waiting for AF to start.

Mkac - still above your coverline! Don't count yourself out yet!

my temp dropped this morning....so I guess now i'm just waiting for AF to start.

I don't regularly track temps but I don't actually get cold until the day I have my period. I wouldn't assume anything. Even chills is an early sign of pregnancy.

Well, I'm out.

I'm not even sure I want one anymore. I think I talk myself out of it so it doesn't hurt as much when I get my period. Yet, it still hurts.

Well, I'm out.

I'm not even sure I want one anymore. I think I talk myself out of it so it doesn't hurt as much when I get my period. Yet, it still hurts.

I'm sorry :hugs:

I know how you feel. I took January off and just took care of myself. It was really nice not to have the whole TTC thing on my brain 24/7.

Congrats 1234 and nflores!!

Sorry slinky and waitwhat. Hopefully BFPs are in your near future.

Afm- I'm very impatiently awaiting my lab results. I probably won't hear until tomorrow but I really hope my doc calls today. I'm hoping if there is something wrong it's my thyroid and not pcos.

So I'm back from vacation. The whole time we were there, I foolishly thought I was in the 2WW. Wrong!! I had ovulated early last month, and thought that this month may have been the same. I had some cramping the week before vacay, and an OPK that looked semi-positive. I just didn't have any EWCM, but to be safe we DTD a couple times. I even fooled myself into thinking I was having PG symptoms during the trip. Then, on Saturday night, I had some cramping which felt like it could be ovulation cramping!! Sunday morning, tons of EWCM!! We DTD Sunday morning. Yesterday morning I continued to have EWCM, but we were travelling home so no time for DTD. This morning, still TONS of EWCM and more cramping, plus a BLAZING positive OPK!! We DTD again this morning. I hope this is it. Now I won't be testing until 3/17 if I can hold out that long. Ugh, my body keeps playing tricks on me!! Last month ovulate early, this month ovulate slightly late!!

Sounds like you timed everything well though - sex the day of and two days before!

So I got my ic's in the mail!!! YES!

Took this one after a few hour hold and swear I see something!

Attachments

• done3.png
    done3.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 14
  • done1.png
    done1.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 11
  • done2.png
    done2.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 13
RayeAnne-I think I see it, then I don't, but if this was only a one hour hold, I'd love to see one after a few hours, or after another day. FX'd this is your BFP!

Mrsstrezy-welcome to the tww then! At least you were paying attention and were able to get in some more BDing!

Thinking of you JBB, fingers crossed it's something with a simple fix :)

Yes, definitely glad I caught O time!! I was supposed to spend our months of NTNP getting to know my body. Apparently I'm still clueless! I always think I'm ovulating when I'm not:-/ lol

So here are the three from today. I never got more than a few hour hold each time, and felt like I could see the line, but never get a pic!

So I layed them out and you can see it better in b&w

I'll retest in the am!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
My poor excuse for a tweak lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 13
Bah I missed the doctors call today. Oh well tomorrow I'll know

Ok, almost 24 hours of blissful pregnancy and then reality hit. I got my Beta today and it was only 10. 10!?! I'm freaking out, seems super low. AF isn't due for 7 days but I'm at 11DPO / 4 days since suspected implantation.... I definitely expected something higher than 10. I know it's gotta start somewhere but I'm feeling doomed... I'm on progesterone and baby aspirin and started the heparin shots today. Doing everything I can to help this little guy thrive but I don't think I'll feel better till I see those numbers start to rise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->