March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

I can't stop googling. This is interesting and reassuring. Thought I'd share in case anyone else finds it helpful.

(week from last period) HCG for singleton
Week 3 0 to 5
Week 4 (next period due) 5 to 430
Week 5 180 to 7400
Week 6 1,100 to 56,500
Weeks 7 to 8 7,600 to 230,000
Weeks 9 to 12 25,300 to 290,000

Fingers crossed for you 1234!!!
As for me I'm 6dpo. I haven't really felt anything out of the ordinary other than exhaustion, but that is just 12hr work days I'm thinking. Starting yesterday afternoon I started feeling tightness and full. Maybe it might be the start of something and I know I am going to poas when I get home because I have 50 ic's and I am an addict. Hoping to see more bfps soon

Has anyone got any symptoms or know what the symptoms are? I know they mirror AF but there must be some unique symptoms surely?

also (sorry for tmi) i've been quite wet down there and also when i have checked for cm i have had some white (like milk) cm,but not alot just on the tip of my finger. i don't know if ive always had this before or if its just because im noticing every little detail.

I got my positive OPK on CD16 and saw my EWCM on CD18 . we dtd every day up to my first positive and dtd CD18/CD19 . so hopefully there was enough up there to catch my eggy. I'm now just wondering that if i ovulated on CD18 because i saw EWCM or if I ovulated and then got it! so confusing and im new to this so sorry for going on guys!

any advice or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

x

Hi ladies :wave:

I did say I was going to take a couple months of NTNP until our appointment with fertility special. But with the whole day cramp that I had yesterday and temp dip followed by temp spike this morning, I'm cautiously hopeful. :)

Currently I am 11 DPO and have 2 more days to go according to FF. Trying not to POAS until the supposed AF date. I'm on pins and needles! I did POAS yesterday's and of course BFN. So now trying to be patient.

My symptoms so far..well, I barely have any. I only have mild nausea starting at 6 DPO and it's been increasing since yesterday. So FX that's a good sign.

Petals, if you usually O on CD 16, then you definitely O'd on CD 16. You can have EWCM for a few days after O. I asked my doctor since it looks like we are experiencing the same thing. But we continued BDing for precaution anyway until my temp spiked.

Congrats to all of the BFPs!

:dust: to all and lots of patience

ILT!!! That makes me so excited! I have everything crossed for you, and I can't wait to see an update soon!

Can you see it ?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
SBM! Nice to hear from you! I've been following your journal. Well, I slack a bit this week :p. I'm trying to keep my excitement down. All I want to do right now is to pee on something hahaha. I better get ready for work. I'll visit your journal and chat with you there :hugs:

Jenren I totally see it.

Petals I just got a bfp and for me I've been really tired, super thirsty and hungry, have to tinkle all the time (even in the middle of the night), I have new super power: super sensitive to smell, having vivid dreams, foods taste different, coffee makes my stomach turn, tired tired tired, and my chest has really pronounced blue veins. Every once in a while nausea strikes but not too often.

Jenren- totally see it! Congrats. Hopefully it's darker tomorrow :)

Well today is af day. Woot woot! I have started my period on 13 dpo every day for the last 4 cycles I believe. Very very on schedule. And my temp always drop on 11, 12, or at least 13 dpo (today). But today it spiked back up and pretty high for me. Almost over 98 degrees. When I woke up to temp I wasn't even feeling hot like too many blankets or anything. Thought my temp would be way down. I was pretty surprised. But I also do sort of feel like af is on her way. So I'm definitely in limbo. Cervix is currently super high, super firm, and super closed.

These bfps in here are so exciting! My dollar tree test from 11 dpo definitely has something on it right now but it must be an evap. I just want to start af so I can stop this wishful thinking.

Kelwanger, post the pic of the test! I want to squint on something ahahahh :). Temp looks really good!!! FX!

Hoping the best outcome for you this cycle ILT, keep us posted if you do end up poas!

Kel, when are you testing again?! If I would have already done it with af a no show so far...eek, I hope you caught that egg this time!

5DPO for me...time is going. so. slow. :( rtebbe I'm right behind you and I'll be jumping on the poas band wagon by the weekend I'm sure, even though I know I shouldn't! No symptoms to report, but I'm sure it's too early. I have noticed more mild cramping (especially in the evenings) like really gentle tugging or pulling, but I'm thinking I'm just being hyper-alert to my body. Has anyone else experienced this.

I see something jenren!

Confuzion, are you 7dpo today? How are you doing?

5DPO for me...time is going. so. slow. :( rtebbe I'm right behind you and I'll be jumping on the poas band wagon by the weekend I'm sure, even though I know I shouldn't! No symptoms to report, but I'm sure it's too early. I have noticed more mild cramping (especially in the evenings) like really gentle tugging or pulling, but I'm thinking I'm just being hyper-alert to my body. Has anyone else experienced this.

I feel your pain so much. I'm also 5DPO and time is absolutely dragging, it's killing me!
I am absolutely exhausted but pretty certain that can't be anything yet and is just all the anxiety/hoping.

It's nice that we are right at the same point though!

So the doctor thinks I have pcos and wants to try clomid. I'm so bummed right now. I hate it that there is a part of me that doesn't work right.

https://s27.postimg.org/hmeiyak33/20140303_071852.jpg Okay so this first one is around the 10 minute mark. I thought I saw a shadow so I took it out of the case and snapped a pic right away. I deleted all my pics of it originally in the case. Oops.

https://s29.postimg.org/tlk3t9xz7/20140304_192848.jpg

And this one is from a day later (same test). I actually ran some water through it to try to push out all the discoloration/possible evap and then I let it dry.

I see something KEI. Good luck. I hope it gets darker tomorrow.

Twinkie- I haven't officially missed af yet. She's due today. Always happens by like 2 in the afternoon but usually moening time so probably soon. If not I will definitely test in the morning. I just don't want to see another negative. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->