March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

So the doctor thinks I have pcos and wants to try clomid. I'm so bummed right now. I hate it that there is a part of me that doesn't work right.

((Hugs)) I'm sorry to hear this. I can empathise with it being upsetting knowing there is something wrong but I truly hope the clomid helps you. x

Kel, I think I see something! I hope you got it!

JBB- I'm so sorry, I know that's not the news you wanted to hear, but at least you know what is going on and can hopefully find something to give you better odds!:hugs:

Tink-so glad I've got someone else with me. I'm so jealous of all the ladies ahead of us, even by just a day, but I'm trying to wait it out patiently, its really not working though. I'd guess in the past 2+ work days I have accomplished approximately an hours worth of work :wacko:, not good:dohh: I can't think about anything else, it has consumed my life. I tried to explain to DH last night that I think there are actually two different types of pregnancy brain. The one caused by actually being pregnant and the other one by trying to get pregnant. We were watching Jeopardy together and we always play against each other to see who gets the most correct (we both are terrible by the way). So yesterday, the clue was something about a 43lb record fish, so I said muskie (biggest river fish I could think of). DH couldn't stop laughing, apparently the clue was where was this record fish caught, and the fish was in the clue!!! I was so distracted that I missed half the dang clue!

Thanks guys! REALLY hoping it's not an evap but I'm sure it is. I feel like af is on her way. I will update soon!

KEI- I see something!

Here are my 2 from today. Top is FMU and bottom is SMU.
I can actually see lines in person. My insides are freaking out, but I'm trying to stay calm until I get a dark BFP.
This is the first time I didn't need to tweak to see it!

I had trouble getting a good pic, it's so sunny!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 20
So the doctor thinks I have pcos and wants to try clomid. I'm so bummed right now. I hate it that there is a part of me that doesn't work right.

PLease don't think of PCOS as something wrong with you - it's incredibly common, and something that can totally be addressed now that you know! And that's the good thing, at least now you know! I got pregnant with my daughter on my first (correctly dosed) cycle on clomid - and I see that happen a lot. You've identified the hurdle, and now you can move forward - it's a good thing!!!

A little closer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
Rayeanne, I see something!!

JBB, what Mariemo said. I think a friend of mine was on clomid for a month or two and got pregnant with Twins!

Raye- I think I see the slightest of lines! Hopefully they keep progressing!

Well what I thought was af signs turned out to just be my stomach aching and needing to go to the bathroom haha sorry tmi. Now I don't feel anything except some weird stretching on each side of my groin area. So odd. No lower back ache, no period cramps whatsoever. My cervix is still super high and closed. I don't want to get my hopes up but it's getting harder not to dangit ;)

Would the day of implantation ever result in a huge temp spike instead of a dip? Anyone know?

Yes, some women do experience an increase in temp during implantation, as opposed to a dip. Not sure where I read this, but I do recall that a "shift" in temp (either up or down) can be related to implantation.

Yes, some women do experience an increase in temp during implantation, as opposed to a dip. Not sure where I read this, but I do recall that a "shift" in temp (either up or down) can be related to implantation.

Thanks! Good to know. I had the biggest temp spike I've ever had and highest temp on 10 dpo which is in the right range. I was shocked by the temp. Hoping it's a good sign! I always have 2 or 3 really big dips on my other non pregnant charts so maybe a huge rise is a good sign for me!

Hoping the best outcome for you this cycle ILT, keep us posted if you do end up poas!

Kel, when are you testing again?! If I would have already done it with af a no show so far...eek, I hope you caught that egg this time!

5DPO for me...time is going. so. slow. :( rtebbe I'm right behind you and I'll be jumping on the poas band wagon by the weekend I'm sure, even though I know I shouldn't! No symptoms to report, but I'm sure it's too early. I have noticed more mild cramping (especially in the evenings) like really gentle tugging or pulling, but I'm thinking I'm just being hyper-alert to my body. Has anyone else experienced this.

I see something jenren!

Confuzion, are you 7dpo today? How are you doing?

Yes Twinkie I'm 7 DPO today. Not feeling much of anything. Feel so out this cycle already. I've still got a few more days on my trip and I'm trying to keep my mind off of it. But I have to admit I'm feeling super negative.

Seems like a lot of BFPs are in the works.

Jbb - your doc didn't give you an ultrasound of your ovaries before diagnosing pcos? Seems rushed to me.

Rayeanne- I think I see something there. Good luck! and FX

JBB-Does your doc know you have PCOS or just suspect? My family doctor thought I might have PCOS but when I went to my OB/GYN and they did test, it turned out that I don't. Either way, you are gonna be fine and get your little bundle of joy.

Okay ladies, I am really confused.

AF was due on the 2nd and I thought she was here but I've had nothing but brown (with the occasional drop of red) spotting for 4 days. I POAS the day AF should have been here and got a :bfn:

I keep thinking any minute it will turn into a normal bright red flow but it just keeps up with this brown business.

Any thoughts? I'm starting to worry that maybe there's something wrong.

Buttercup- that is odd! Have you retested since that day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->