March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Buttercup- that is odd! Have you retested since that day??

I haven't because I just keep thinking AF is coming and it will switch from brown spotting to red flow. I have brown spotting at the beginning of my periods every once in a while but generally for 1-2 days. Never 4 days and counting.

Buttercup- that is odd! Have you retested since that day??

I haven't because I just keep thinking AF is coming and it will switch from brown spotting to red flow. I have brown spotting at the beginning of my periods every once in a while but generally for 1-2 days. Never 4 days and counting.

Hi i'm having same here bn spotting very light like smears for 3 days nw & BfN 11dpo i accepted it 2 days ago that i'm out nw & its just nt progressing. But af due in 2 days just dnt get wat ths 3 day spotting is all about as normally i spot & eithr that day or next morning af will cum ths time my bodys playing with me lol anyway hv u tested today? I see ur actually late for af good luck hun x

My obgyn did a hormone test and said my results are consistent with pcos. She prescribed prevera to restart my period and then wants me to come in to talk about clomid.

Want all you ladies to know that I'm following you and reading everyone's updates. Good luck to this week's testers!!!

I tested again today with a clearblue digital w/ week estimator and it says pregnant 1-2 .... It really hasn't sunk in for hubby and me... we are freaking out. Hoping this baby sticks... Dr. appt set for April 7th. Seems so far out but the office told me the Dr. usualy sees his patients at 8-9 weeks.

Omg nflores!!! Congrats to you!!! When is AF due for you?
That's so exciting!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Tonight's 4 hour hold. Probably the last one I'll do tonight.

I can still see it in person!!! I'm trying not to freak
Out completely yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations nflores and 1234baby. Hoping you have a healthy and happy 9 months.
RayeAnne - Good luck with testing. Cant wait to see your progression

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months now. This will be our first baby. I'm about 8 days late now; I took a test at 3 days and was negative. I started bleeding today but it is much lighter than my normal flow and the cramping isn't bad at all. I'm kind of nervous taking another test. I'd really appreciate your thoughts / advice on this.

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months now. This will be our first baby. I'm about 8 days late now; I took a test at 3 days and was negative. I started bleeding today but it is much lighter than my normal flow and the cramping isn't bad at all. I'm kind of nervous taking another test. I'd really appreciate your thoughts / advice on this.

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months now. This will be our first baby. I'm about 8 days late now; I took a test at 3 days and was negative. I started bleeding today but it is much lighter than my normal flow and the cramping isn't bad at all. I'm kind of nervous taking another test. I'd really appreciate your thoughts/advice on this.

Congrats on the bfp's! So exciting! Love seeing good news on here!

And sorry to those the witch got.

KEI and ILT my fingers and toes are crossed for both of you!

Twinkie I'm 2 days behind you I think. 3dpo for me. Wait wait wait:)

Confuzion hope you're having fun on your trip!

Newman109 welcome! It could just be the start of light flow. Do you temp or use opk's? Maybe you ovulated late? If you're still feeling unsettled take another test:) you never know!

jbbstorm at least now you know what you're dealing with. My sister has pcos and through diet she conceived naturally. Also, clomid can do wonders! So many success stories with it! You may be starting your path to a bfp.

So fun to see everyone's progression! RayAnne it's looking good, hope those lines keep getting darker for you. Nflores congratulations again!

I go in for my 2nd beta tomorrow, hoping those numbers have gone up. I started getting pretty strong cramps today, trying to ignore them but it's a bit disconcerting. If this goes south I'll be joining you guys again for my tww in June. :)

123baby, good luck tomorrow! I had really bad cramps with both my pregnancies. I always thought something was wrong. Hope it's nothing for you to worry about either!

Still no af ladies! Or any sign of her. No cramps, no backache, no heavy feeling, super high and closed cervix. This is driving me nuts. I'm about 12 hours from testing. Sooooo nervous!!!

Oh my gosh Kel! can't wait for morning to see your update!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->