March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

kel - FX hcg is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

raye - like ILT said, it's good to give your test 48 hours.

megamegan - welcome and good luck :) I will add you.

Lynny - I'm 10 DPO today, so 3-4 days until AF. I feel out so I won't be testing. Wasted too many tests last month so going to be a little more cautious this month.

I was really in a big funk while on my trip. Sure I'm not pregnant and it really got me down. Just thinking super negatively. We did and overdid and still it didn't work. Temping OPKing CM checking. BDing LOADS. And still it didn't work. I was angry and upset. Couldn't even really enjoy my time away. I talked to my husband yesterday and let him know that I really wanted to just go home. So we packed up and left a couple of days early. Today I'm home and already feel better.

It's easier to be sad at home lol.

I hate that your trip was a bust, confuzion. : ( If you really are out this month, FXd for you next time!!!

Confuzion I'm so sorry to hear about your trip. This whole ttc rollercoaster is not an easy one. With every failed cycle it just gets harder and harder and you don't understand unless you're in it. Hugs to you. And btw, you're not out this month! You never know!

Waitwhat hope your uti goes away quick and your body gets back to business!

Lynny - OMG. I think I just got my BFP. 10 DPO. Total shock. I thought I would test, get it over with it, and put any nagging hope to rest. But fairly sure this is it.

Am I seeing things?

Attachments

• Answer_test.jpg
    Answer_test.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 34
Omg. Now that I look at the pic I think I might be seeing things.

Confusion...I never usually reply when people posts tests because I can never see anything but I see a faint line!!!!!

OMG Confuzion! I just whooped and startled my hubby! That's so amazing!!!!! Praying it's a sticky bean!

And that is a blazing positive to me!

Looks more like a BFP after it dried some more. EEK :wohoo:

I'm so shocked. Happy. Excited. Scared. Terrified. Can't. Even. Find. The. Words.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 21
Confuzion!!!! I'm so excited for you! I read lots of your journal and this gives me so much hope! I'm sure you must be shocked and so excited :) Congrats!

Confuzion!!!! I totally see it in both pics! Yayyyyy!!! Congratulations : )

Are any of you ladies experiencing joint pain in your tww?? Something I have NEVER had before my left wrist is having quite a bit of joint pain in it. Very weird

I don't usually comment either - but confuzion I see it too!!! Yay congrats!!!

Totally see it confuzion!!! Don't even have to strain my eyes. That's great for 10dpo! Stick baby stick!!!

I totally see it confuzion, and honestly, I am on the verge of tears I am SOOOO happy for you!!! See just goes to show, you never know!!! Didn't you say you weren't really having any symptoms? Praying you've got a super sticky bean. Seriously, you just made my day...I tested this morning (I know way to early) and of course bfn :( So glad I got on today to see how everyone else was doing! Yippie!!!!! Super lucky thread!

Congrats confusion!!!! <3

Omg so..... Update:
I had a bunch of ewcm tinged with pinkish blood. (TMI) it was like a strand of it.
No more. No bleeding. Just that.

Could this be a late implantation? Is this possible? I
Around 12dpo.

Thank you ladies. It's very obvious in person. My husband who never sees a thing in my tests was like "oh yeah" when he saw it lol.

I was so shocked I was pacing around the house not knowing what to do with myself. Decided to take a shower thinking I would get my mind off of it for a few minutes. Then when I came out, I just sat down and had myself a good long cry. Happy tears. Scared tears. I'm so happy to be pregnant again but so scared to lose another baby.

We'll see what Monday's test looks like. Good luck everybody. Thanks again for the congrats and nice words :hugs:

Oh yeah Twinkie - totally had zero symptoms. Or at least nothing out of the ordinary. Thought for sure I was out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->