March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

https://s24.postimg.org/6e7bzny4h/Photo_Grid_1394380826528.jpg

I've got progression!!! Top to bottom: 14dpo, 15dpo, and today at 17dpo. So I know that at least implantation occurred (or at least very likely)! Now to make it iver the next hurdle of a "blighted ovum" like my first loss.

ILT- I had night sweats before and after I got my bfp this time. Actually maybe all times. Even during the day I was sweating haha. Sounds really good!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months for you :thumbup:

Huzzah!!!! Fantastic progression, fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Kel- beautiful progression! It's textbook!

Melly- nice to see you!

Jamers I love getting positive opk's. It's just so nice to get a positive anything!

Confuzion- how are you feeling?

ILT hopefully those high temps are a good sign! I woke up last night in a hot sweat and not feeling well but we went out for dinner last night so it was probably something I ate.

Twinkie- hows your wait coming? AT least you're on week 2!

Woot woot. Nice progression Kel!

ILT and Lynny - not really any crazy symptoms going on. My appetite is a little off and my nipples are starting to itch a little. Otherwise I feel normal. Curious to see my test tomorrow. Hoping it's not a disappointment.

Yay at another shot at this month Jamers!

Hi Lynny! Its okay, I was feeling so positive but took an early test and huge bfn :( Cried a little. I've been really crampy each evening the past few days, feels like pre AF cramps even though she's not due til next Saturday. Really feeling out as I don't think I've had any real symptoms of sorts, just odd things I probably was never aware of before. Confuzion's night sweats comments picked me up a bit as I've had that the last two nights, but I think it's unrelated. Trying to begin preparing for another cycle, trying to keep some hope, but I'm really starting to get down. How are you?

Yay for another chance Jamers! and Kel, those lines look great!!

I can't wait to see tomorrows test confuzion!

Ladies i believe i just had my first bfp!!! it is still very faint but there are def 2 lines!!!! I can not wait to test again in the next few days to see if it gets darker! im going to try to post a pic if i can get a good one! hoping to see lots and lots of bfps this month! FX for us!

I've never been more excited for a week to begin! AF is due Thursday and I can barely sit still. I'm going to have a very clean and organized house at this rate. Keep posting updates ladies. It keeps us ladies in waiting occupied!

Is it possible to get an evap line within the 10 min time frame? its $store test??? im scared to get my hopes up!

I've never been more excited for a week to begin! AF is due Thursday and I can barely sit still. I'm going to have a very clean and organized house at this rate. Keep posting updates ladies. It keeps us ladies in waiting occupied!

My normal period is 4+ days late and yesterday I had another negative test. I'm still not sure the spotting I had was period..way too light.

Peeing on a stick tomorrow morning.

Congrats on everyone's BFPs! Spotting is gone. AF will be here tomorrow. Took a digital test just now and it was a BFN. On to next month. :(

Last time I had a chemical pregnancy..and the neighbor's pitbull knocked me on my asss jumping on me. He's not mean but if you know the breed then you know their strength..which I forget because my dogs are a bit smaller. I still wonder if that's why it didn't stick.

I haven't seen that dog in months. He was in my driveway and I said Hi....forgetting that means I'm going to get tackled and he basically punched me in the lower stomach when he jumped on me which kinda hurt..but I also have a UTI. I just hope it's not some crazy sign.

This is a lucky thread. I love seeing all the BFPs!!!!

Afm- day 65 with no period. I'm on day 5 of Prevera. Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer for af.

Ahh Twinkie you're still so early! Don't get down on that bfn. Saturday is still a while away!

Jbbsturm hopefully that'll kick start af soon!

Waitwhat who knows and I guess we never will. I've spent many sleepless nights wondering if there was anything I could have done different before my m/c.

I felt the same way after my miscarriages also. Blamed this that or the other thing. But the truth is, those things are out of our control. They would happen no matter what we did. My second miscarriage was found to be a random chromosomal abnormality (45X turner's syndrome) that is the cause for between 10 to 15% of miscarriages. I was shocked when we got the results back. I was sure it was something else.

Don't blame yourselves ladies or outside circumstances. Babies are very well protected. Especially early on.

Ok so I am 10dpo and just took a test with 4hr hold and I have a second line but I think it's just an evap. Just editing it now. I got so excited but alas stupid evaps and well I guess its a first lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->