March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Yay!!!! I totally see a line confuzion. So happy for you.

Thanks jbb. Hopefully with your doctor's help you'll be well on your way to a BFP yourself :hugs:

Aww confuzion congrats! & thats exactly hw my lines looked st 10dpo ur definitely pregnant & wishing u happy & healthy 9 months! it is shocking & ur right all ur emotions just go into overdrive & couple of days u realise wow i'm actally going t hav a baby lol wish u all the best hun x

Confuzion I totally see it. So incredibly happy for you. Praying for amazing things for you

Good evening everyone. I need help today I have been testing since 6dpo and nothing. I'm starting to feel out for this cycle. Today was supposed to be my EDD and I just feel like it should have happened by now. Im a wreck today. I am thinking about just giving up. Im still waiting for an appointment with the fertility clinic 5months after it was requested. Do any of you ever feel like you are running out of time?

Yep, that's a stonking great line there confuzion. I hope this is your wonderful beautiful take home baby!!!

Good evening everyone. I need help today I have been testing since 6dpo and nothing. I'm starting to feel out for this cycle. Today was supposed to be my EDD and I just feel like it should have happened by now. Im a wreck today. I am thinking about just giving up. Im still waiting for an appointment with the fertility clinic 5months after it was requested. Do any of you ever feel like you are running out of time?

I know how you feel! DH and I have been ttc for quite some time now too... and fertility docs are great, so the sooner you can get in the better! Have you had any tests ran to determine if there are any issues on your side or your husbands? We had an HSG done for me, which is suppose to help... DH SA came back low at first... then they gave him HCG to heighten his levels. Now we just had our first IUI on March 1st and are hoping for the best!

Sometimes it feels like we are running out of time... and I hate hearing from others "when it is your time, it will happen" Keeping a positive mindset can be difficult! So I can understand how you feel, and I am sure there are others on here who can relate!! Best of luck to you!!!

BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!

I know how you feel! DH and I have been ttc for quite some time now too... and fertility docs are great, so the sooner you can get in the better! Have you had any tests ran to determine if there are any issues on your side or your husbands? We had an HSG done for me, which is suppose to help... DH SA came back low at first... then they gave him HCG to heighten his levels. Now we just had our first IUI on March 1st and are hoping for the best!

Sometimes it feels like we are running out of time... and I hate hearing from others "when it is your time, it will happen" Keeping a positive mindset can be difficult! So I can understand how you feel, and I am sure there are others on here who can relate!! Best of luck to you!!!

BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!

I am using a donor. He has been tested and is totally normal. His second donor result was born a month ago. I have only been to a obgyn so far and like I said they won't do anything with me having a pregnancy in the last year. Their view is that it has happened on its own and will again. As far as the fertility doctor still waiting for an appointment. Time just doesn't seem to go normal speed and just has flown by since I actively started trying in 2009.

Confuzion. Congrats!! So happy for you! I'd jump up and down but unfortunately super tired after planting 15 bulbs of flowers, washed 2 cars, and running errands. But super duper happy for you!

Rt, I'm sorry you are feeling down. But our time will come. I'm sure having kids are not something that you want to let go easily. You've been fighting for a few years now. Don't give up. :hugs:. Fx you'll get to see the FS soon!

I'm 38. So, yeah. i totally understand the feeling that time is running out for me to whoever asked that question. But every time I'm feeling down, I reminded myself that the nurse at my OB office said that there is a pregnant 53 years old woman recently. And I'm hopeful again. :). Worse come worse, we'll adopt :)

Fx and lots of baby dust. This is 1 lucky thread!!

Lynny, glad you like the article. Problem is how do you know that you've implanted? Aaahhhh TTC...we have love hate relationship :)

ILT it's so true! When is that darn implantation? With my last pregnancy I remember feeling cramps so bad I thought I was going to die. So I always think if I don't feel that horrific stabbing pain then this isn't my month. But really who knows. So many ladies on here hardly have any cramps and get a bfp. Our bodies are really still a mystery!

It's so different from pregnancy to pregnancy. With my last, I got spotting at 8 DPO and therefore had high hopes. This time there was zero indication. There's really no telling.

I had 2 crazy killer cramps this cycle ! One on the O day and second was on 5 dpo. Both around 2:30 am. Not sure what those all about. But still BFN when I tested with IC. I only have 1 frer left, so I'm waiting until the last possible minutes to test. But so far, I only have killer heartburn, a little queasiness, and that's about it. What bother me the most is the heartburn. I've been eating tums like candies. :)

Confuzion, are you going to test again soon?

Raye, how are you doing?

Yeah ILT I'm going to test again tomorrow. Testing everyday would just freak me out lol cuz HPTs don't change much from day to day. But after 48 hours I should hopefully see a good line. I'm waiting for tomorrow's test before I officially consider myself pregnant.

And wow heartburn is a very common symptom so FX for you!!

Confuzion, I'm waiting patiently for your next test :coffee:.

Unfortunately for me, it seems that heartburn is a regular thing during tww :(. Although...my temp has been crazy these past couple of days...almost hit a low grade fever. Then again, it could be because we changed room. Our bedroom just got finished painted and the fumes is a bit too much for me. So we are sleeping in the smaller bedroom but now I have a pretty blue color room :)

Oh just took a look at your chart. Holy rising temps!!!! I don't know. My temps don't seem to be affected no matter where I sleep. I say things are looking great! :happydance:

Confuzion, isn't it? I have been having problem sleeping because I got too hot in the middle of the night. I'd used the restroom and found the mattress was still hot to the touch. I used the temp adjustor this morning since I woke up a couple hours earlier and it gave me tenp of 99.08. Too high I think. I usually trust the adjustor since I tested it multiple times. Luckily, I was able to fall asleep again and after I average it out...it's still pretty high. I just want it to stay high for the next 8 days :).

Do you have any symptoms so far?

Hi Ladies! Got a bit of happy news today...a nice positive result on my OPK, and the temp spike to verify it!!! so this means I will get to test again around 3/23 or 3/24. Maybe I'm not completely out this month after all :)

https://s24.postimg.org/6e7bzny4h/Photo_Grid_1394380826528.jpg

I've got progression!!! Top to bottom: 14dpo, 15dpo, and today at 17dpo. So I know that at least implantation occurred (or at least very likely)! Now to make it iver the next hurdle of a "blighted ovum" like my first loss.

ILT- I had night sweats before and after I got my bfp this time. Actually maybe all times. Even during the day I was sweating haha. Sounds really good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->