March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

I can't even see it in the pic so I am pretty sure its an evap

Hopefully not and you say a darker line in 2 days :)

EDIT: I meant see not say :dohh:

I'll test in the am if there is anything I will post

Hi ladies,

Me again. I'm so excited about all the :bfp: this month! FX'd for everyone who is still waiting and lots of sexy dancing eggs to all of you who are starting a new cycle.

Okay ladies, I'm coming apart. This is day 7 of spotting. It started out as brown for the first 5 days and not its gotten lighter and moved to pink. It doesn't even make it to the pad it's just there most of the time when I go to the loo. I keep thinking AF will be here any second but nothing. Tonight during Mass I felt like maybe AF had started but when I went to the restroom to check it was just a bunch of slimey ewcm-ish stuff thatwas pink. I took a test tthe day AF was due and another on Wednesday. Both were :bfn: I occasionally have brown spotting for a few hours to a day before AF starts but never anything like this.

I am not sure if I should see my ob/gyn or just wait a little while longer. I'm afraid of an ectopic pregnancy or that it could be cancer or ......my mind has come up with a million worst case scenarios.

Do any of you have thoughts, suggestions or personal experiences that might help?

No suggestions other than see a doc! 7 days of spotting doesn't sound normal. Could be a cyst. Could be low progesterone. Breakthrough bleeding from an anovulatory cycle. You should definitely see a doc for some bloodwork and possibly a sonogram.

Odds are it's nothing serious so don't stress yet hon :hugs:

Wow...not been on the site over the weekend and looks like there have been lots if BFP's! Congratulations to everyone and H&H 9 months!

And lots of baby dust to those still waiting!

Afm, as I suspected the spotting turned into AF on Saturday morning. I expected it though so didn't find this month as disheartening as all the previous months, think I'm finally starting to relax a bit! :)

Fellowes - yes I read stress can cause low progesterone levels so I think this is the reason for me too! Especially as since Oct/Nov I have been suffering from really bad acne. I never had acne...even as a teenager...and now at 28 years old. 3 months after starting TTC I get these outbreaks...so I definitely think its stress related. Doctor has prescribed me a cream for it and after a week of using it, it appears to be working, so I'm hoping that, along with the yoga and weigh loss will be the start of good things to come! We go on holiday in April too for 10 days so that should help to just get away from all the stress of working life! Let me know if AF shows up for you today...FX'd you get some good news instead.

Xx

Hello everyone!

I'm new to all of this but I have been reading in the background and decided to join! We have 2 kids and are trying to conceive #3! In January we did it the natural way and no luck. In February we did the opk with no results. This month we also did the opk and I will probably be testing this Wednesday or Thursday. I tested like crazy last month so this month I'm afraid. Af is due on Wednesday on a 25 day cycle so we'll see! I'm nervous now but feel I have a 50/50 shot. Last month I felt like I was out and I was so maybe this is a good sign?! I have the usual cramps, backache, sore bbs, mood swings but I usually get these with af but also did with DD, who knows. Would you pls add me to the list for Wednesday? Fx for all of us!! And baby dust to all!! Also Congratulations to all the BFPs!!

So at 11dpo fmu I kinda see something under the red dot but then the next time I look I can't see it. I think I have line eye. As for how I am feeling I have heart burn, nausea, exhaustion, sore bbs and slight cramping. I thought the cramping maybe due too af but it ia not due until the 17th

Attachments

• IMG_20140310_064147.jpg
    IMG_20140310_064147.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi ladies!
I was hoping to get some advice and opinions!
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
at 13dpo
i have been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach in the morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
This Morning BFN
Same twingy campy feeling,
body achy, slight headache.
Checked cervix, still soft, tilted up and so high upward that i cant reach it to make sure its closed.
HELLPP!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to all of this but I have been reading in the background and decided to join! We have 2 kids and are trying to conceive #3! In January we did it the natural way and no luck. In February we did the opk with no results. This month we also did the opk and I will probably be testing this Wednesday or Thursday. I tested like crazy last month so this month I'm afraid. Af is due on Wednesday on a 25 day cycle so we'll see! I'm nervous now but feel I have a 50/50 shot. Last month I felt like I was out and I was so maybe this is a good sign?! I have the usual cramps, backache, sore bbs, mood swings but I usually get these with af but also did with DD, who knows. Would you pls add me to the list for Wednesday? Fx for all of us!! And baby dust to all!! Also Congratulations to all the BFPs!!

:hi: welcome and good luck :)

So at 11dpo fmu I kinda see something under the red dot but then the next time I look I can't see it. I think I have line eye. As for how I am feeling I have heart burn, nausea, exhaustion, sore bbs and slight cramping. I thought the cramping maybe due too af but it ia not due until the 17th

Sorry don't see it but if AF is not due for 7 days seems there's plenty of time still.

Hi ladies!
I was hoping to get some advice and opinions!
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
at 13dpo
i have been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach in the morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
This Morning BFN
Same twingy campy feeling,
body achy, slight headache.
Checked cervix, still soft, tilted up and so high upward that i cant reach it to make sure its closed.
HELLPP!

Your symptoms sound good. Though I wouldn't read into CP. It can't tell you if you're pregnant or not. Good luck. Hope you get a better test result soon :winkwink:

Yes I did Twinkie. There wasn't much improvement on the line. Maybe a smidge darker. I was feeling kind of worried about it. But I've been sick all morning. Never felt so nauseous this early on so feeling a little reassured. Told myself, hey at least it's positive lol. Hoping the change is more dramatic at 14 DPO. And it's hard to be sure since my 10 DPO test is dry and the new is still wet. Anyway, here it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
Yes I did Twinkie. There wasn't much improvement on the line. Maybe a smidge darker. I was feeling kind of worried about it. But I've been sick all morning. Never felt so nauseous this early on so feeling a little reassured. Told myself, hey at least it's positive lol. Hoping the change is more dramatic at 14 DPO. And it's hard to be sure since my 10 DPO test is dry and the new is still wet. Anyway, here it is.

Confuzion, that is fantastic!!!

Okay ladies, I am off to the doc this afternoon. Fingers crossed that everything is alright.

Good luck buttercup!

Thanks Twinkie. How are you feeling?

confuzion, so glad you're still positive this morning and feeling some symptoms!!

Good luck buttercup!

Thanks Twinkie. How are you feeling?

I definitily see some progression from 10 to 12:thumbup: Sorry you're not feeling well, but seems like a super great sign for you! BFN again today, I have absolutely no will power this time around, I felt like I actually did pretty good waiting til 12dpo last cycle and now I can't stop!! Keep hoping the next one will give me a hint of line even. I just want it so bad!!! (I know we all do, not trying to complain). I was staring at my test forever and got to the point where I'd think I'd see something, then I'd blink and it was gone, pretty sure my brain is playing a very cruel trick on me. At least I didn't cry today, I know I've got a few more days til AF, but really getting disheartened right now.

Buttercup-just wanted to say good luck at the docs, I'm glad you decided to go in!

rtebbe-I don't think I'm seeing anything, but I've got such terrible line eye, I'm doing the same on your test as my own where I almost think its there, blink and its gone :(:shrug:

Welcome Caro!

:hugs: well hope the line is just playing peek-a-boo and decides to make itself known next time you test :haha:

Don't feel disheartened. Whether it happens this cycle or the next, you'll be pregnant soon! I just know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->