March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

For those that feel like squinting at something, I can't see it anymore and I'm horrendous at tweaking. I put it on mypregnancy countdown page and almost think I see something on invert, but then I don't, same story as above.

Attachments

• DSC02043 (2).jpg
    DSC02043 (2).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 22
:hugs: well hope the line is just playing peek-a-boo and decides to make itself known next time you test :haha:

Don't feel disheartened. Whether it happens this cycle or the next, you'll be pregnant soon! I just know it!

Thanks so much, honestly the support of everyone on BnB really does help on my down days, you ladies really are all the best! Want to test so bad with smu but feel like I'm already wasting too many tests.:dohh: yet I can't seem to stop myself

Confuzion- thank you, im really hoping so.
Im just so afraid I might be getting my hopes up for nothing.

So how do you know what's an evap and what's actually a line? I can't say I've ever gotten an evap so I wouldn't even know what to compare it to.

Bing - It's so frustrating, isn't it? How do you like Yoga? I just recently started and I loved it! I am pretty bad at it, but yogis don't judge, haha. Where are you going on vacation? That will be a great distraction! I'm going to start working out every day again and am trying to get rid of the "woe is me" attitude. My hubs reminds me that we have a great life and should feel blessed everyday and that it WILL happen, I just have to be patient. Easier said than done :)

I got a BFN on a digital yesterday... I am trying to tell myself that digi's aren't as sensitive, but ugh :( I have no PMS symptoms. I am just waiting for my cramps to attack!

Will keep you updated :) Thanks for listening xx

Confuzion that line looks darker to me!

Buttercup- good luck at the doctors. Let us know how it goes.

Twinkie- I don't think I see anything. Like Confuzion said it'll happen for you. And you're not out this cycle either. You still have a few days!

Ladyycamper let us know how it goes!

MarieMo how's your cycle going?

Afm, 8dpo today. Nothing different from any other negative cycle lol. I do go into 6 days of working so that'll pretty much take me to af day and hopefully keep my mind off the second week. Though I doubt it. Usually all my resolve to be relaxed and not caring disappear and I go crazy- toilet paper inspecting and freaking out. It's the worst part of the cycle as you get closer to af.

RT and Twinkie, unfortunately, I am super bad when it comes to squinting. I've decided that if I need to squint to see it then it's BFN. I need to see a line coming up soon to call it a BFP. If not, I drove myself nuts by keep staring at the stupid tests, invert it, change the color, and did whatever I can to it! ahahah. This time, I didn't even bother to take a pic of the test if I couldn't see with my naked eyes. It makes me feel not as stressful and hopeful. I think the three of us are within a day or two apart in term of testing/waiting for AF. I am 11 DPO today and planning to wait it out for the next 2 - 3 days to see if AF is going to show or not. You guys are very welcome to wait with me :). I did find that whenever I have the urge to pee on the stick, I immediately went to the restroom and pee'd without grabbing a stick, especially in the morning. :D

AFM, my temp took a big dip this morning. I am not sure if it's because DH opened the bathroom window a bit last night. He said that both of us were hot. I was actually sweating. Oh well. 2 -3 more days to go. :coffee: My symptoms so far: BBs are starting to feel a little heavy (usual time during AF so I don't count much on it), a little nausea still (again, usual thing), and that's about it. I am so happy that my heartburn is gone! :spin:

To all of the new ladies...welcome :wave:

To all of the ladies who are waiting...lots of :dust: for us :D

And I forgot to say, confuzion: line is definitely darker!!! super excited. yaay..

Lynny, hang in there! I think I spent most of my emotion this past weekend waiting for AF only to find out my late O was finally confirmed by FF....almost 2 weeks later. so ...yeah..hahahaha

Confuzion that line looks darker to me!

Buttercup- good luck at the doctors. Let us know how it goes.

Twinkie- I don't think I see anything. Like Confuzion said it'll happen for you. And you're not out this cycle either. You still have a few days!

Ladyycamper let us know how it goes!

MarieMo how's your cycle going?

Afm, 8dpo today. Nothing different from any other negative cycle lol. I do go into 6 days of working so that'll pretty much take me to af day and hopefully keep my mind off the second week. Though I doubt it. Usually all my resolve to be relaxed and not caring disappear and I go crazy- toilet paper inspecting and freaking out. It's the worst part of the cycle as you get closer to af.
Thanks, I will you yall posted!

Twinkie, I can't see anything sorry, but I am on my phone.

MM, an evap line comes up after the specified time, and usually doesn't have much colour. If you do a google image search for 'evap line' you will see lots of examples.

Thanks to all those that looked, like I said, pretty sure it's a bfn, driving myself crazy staring and hoping. That was my last frer, so I'm going to try to not buy any more for a few days, so that I don't test until at least Wednesday.

Thanks ILT, I'll have to join you and just try constantly going to the bathroom whenever the urge strikes. Wish I had some willpower this cycle!!

Lynny, welcome to week 2! Glad you've got work to keep you distracted! FX'd for you!

Babydust to everyone :)

Lynny, I'm actually staring at a pic of what may or may not be me seeing things and putting imaginary lines on my test. I'm kicking myself for testing at 9dpo, because now I'm turning myself into the crazy lady trying to figure out if I see a line or not.

So that's how my cycle is going. Zero symptoms whatsoever, not even AF-related. So I don't know.

IMAGE_230.jpg

Twinkie, we can do it!! It's only 4 more days for you. Friday might be a really hard day but we are all here for each other. :)

MarieM, I thought I see something...I think. FX it gets darker!

Twinkie - sorry don't see it :sad1:, but there's time still!

Marie - I THINK I see something but then I'm not so sure. Hoping this is it!

I can't wait to see all of you ladies with your BFPs. Hopefully soon! :happydance:

Ladies! I've been to the doc and he said everything is fine. He wants to do a hysteroscopy to make sure there are no polyps but he suspects everything is good. We are still waiting to hear the results of my pregnancy test but he thinks it will be negative. I'm guessing I just didn't O this time.

Got my first blood results back. The nurse said they are both normal. Even said my progesterone was excellent. But I don't know.... my beta for 15dpo was only 82. My progesterone was 20.9 which I agree is great. But the beta seems low. Trying not to worry but that's next to impossible. Another test today and should hear tomorrow if it's at least doubled.

Marie- at first glance I thought maybe I saw something but then I blinked and couldn't see anything. Hopefully it's something and will darken in a few days!

Buttercup so glad everything is good! Hopefully the next cycle will be it for you!

Kel so glad things are looking good for you. I'm praying for a h&h 9 months for you!

ILT and Twinkie yes we will definitely be there for each other the end of this week. It's so great to have friends who get it:)

Got my first blood results back. The nurse said they are both normal. Even said my progesterone was excellent. But I don't know.... my beta for 15dpo was only 82. My progesterone was 20.9 which I agree is great. But the beta seems low. Trying not to worry but that's next to impossible. Another test today and should hear tomorrow if it's at least doubled.

Hope it doubles Kel! Keeping fingers crossed for you.

I'm feeling sick today at 9DPO but don't know if I'm imaging things more than anything. Found it hard to eat, like a real nausea feeling and then it went a bit later, bizarre.

Another BFN. Peed on another First Response 6 day early test even though I'm 4+ days late for my "normal" period flow. Negative as always, not even close of a faint line.. I even took it apart and looked at it outside in the sun light.

I'm going to try a different brand..and then give up until April since my cycle is now screwy for the first time in over a year. :(

Marie, I definitely see something. Did it come up in the timeframe they specify?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->