March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Kel, it sounds like everything is going well. Don't worry. Relax and feel the baby grows :).

Lynny....so want to pee on a stick right now! ahahahha. Dang. I better go pee now!

Kel - for 15 DPO that's actually a great beta! Relax hon. Sounds like you're getting your rainbow :happydance:

Thanks ladies! And especially confuzion. It's nice to hear they sound good. So many women say theirs were like 200 something or even 500 something at this point. 82 freaks me out but I know it just needs to double.

Ok so I am out of hpt -_- and trying to hold off on buying any bc I have ic that should b here soon. Anyway today when I got home from work I just had to pee on something so I did it on opk smh at me sad I know. I had the faintest bfp on hpt yesterday when I got home from work and af isn't due until sat. For the past 3 days I used an opk and they keep getting darker every day so now I am confused. Maybe my bfp was an evap. And I still have O'd??!!! I'm so confused any thoughts on why this would b happening ladies please help!!!

My cycles run about 34 days the start of my last cycle was on 2/8/14 I am due to start on 3/15/14 according to my calendar. I have not been temping but if I am not pregnant this month I will start temping and using opk next cycle.

If you are O'ing, then you have a very short luteal phase. Is your cervix SHOW?

I'm sorry I don't know what that means..can u give me details and I'll check and let you know lmao

Usually when you are about to ovulate, your cervix texture is soft (S), High (H), open (O), and cervical mucus is wet (W) :). https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm

Lmao ok no it seems to be VERY Low and VERY hard idk if that's normal because I honestly never check it and I seem to b pretty dry or pasty like I guess is a good way to describe it smh I'm kind of embarrassed

Ok. so you are not ovulating then. Some women have high LH surge in their body that can cause OPK to look like it's about to turn positive. Things that you'd do in TTC! :D

And it didn't seem to feel open but again I really haven't been checking it to know what open and closed feels like but def feels low and hard

Bahahahaha I know right so crazy smh I have been trying to have a baby naturally using an O calendar for about 2 yrs and have pcos so it simply was not happening. I started on met at the beginning of this cycle and ordered a ton of opk hpt bbt the works from amazon. We are determined to have a baby and more focused then ever. I stopped smoking and cleaned up my eating habits about 9 months ago. And I have been praying so hard.

Thanks ladies! And especially confuzion. It's nice to hear they sound good. So many women say theirs were like 200 something or even 500 something at this point. 82 freaks me out but I know it just needs to double.

There's such a wide range for hcg it's not even funny. But you are well within normal. But yes, as long as it's doubling, which judging by your tests I say it is. You're fine. And your progesterone is great too! My midwife told me 20+ is perfect.

Confuzion--I see a definite difference in the tests!!! : )

Kelwanger--I am sure your little bean is doing great! I hope you get some awesome numbers at the follow up and are able to relax a bit. : )

For all the rest of you ladies, FXd! This seems like such a lucky thread!! I love reading your updates!

Thanks SBM. Yeah I took another test and a digi today. Line was even darker and digi confirmed so I'm happy and trying to remain positive!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Confuzion Congratulations! Your line looks great!

Kel those sound like good numbers, it just takes a double and you're there! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->