March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

2 days late today. This is such agony. I'm very doubtful I will see a BFP. Dtd twice and still no AF. I wish knowing could be simpler

Sorry it was such a tease of a cycle Zinnia.

I know what it feels like to be disappointed and bummed out. My BFP didn't stick.

Faint test yesterday. Negative test today. Feeling crampy. Cervix dropped. Hopefully I get another shot in April.

Sorry it was such a tease of a cycle Zinnia.

I know what it feels like to be disappointed and bummed out. My BFP didn't stick.

Faint test yesterday. Negative test today. Feeling crampy. Cervix dropped. Hopefully I get another shot in April.

Oh Confuzion, I am so sorry!!!! That's heartbreaking : ( thinking of you, and hoping you have great luck in April.

Zinnia: sorry that AF got you. :hugs:

Confuzion: I am very sorry to hear that little bean is not sticking. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:.

Confuzion- huge hugs to you. I wish I could put a pot of tea on and be there for you in person.

Zinnia- I feel the same way this cycle. We are doing everything we can and still coming up short. Each failed cycle gets harder and harder.

So the gyno finally called me! It the fertility clinic down the street from me. Actually there's 2 fertility clinics within a mile of each other- must be something in the air that the ladies have a hard time getting pregnant around here lol. I'm still spotting this ugly brown crap but af is due tomorrow or monday.

Confuzion-I am so so sorry:( That is just ridiculous and unfair.

Zinnia-I'm in the same boat as you this cycle. Weds I was convinced I was pregnant d/t large amounts of creamy CM and excessive urination. Yesterday, I was having crazy mood swings and some tan spotting. Today, brown spotting. Pretty sure AF is on her way early, which also means for me that I ovulated earlier than I thought(which doesn't make sense, I got an extremely dark positive on last week Tues), didn't ovulate, or my LP has shortened for the month. Why can't cycles just be reliable?? I'm still holding out hope that what I'm experiencing is IB, but I doubt it. Period due Tuesday, will test then if she doesn't show.

Oh confuzion, I am so sorry! Today is a depressing day. :(

I'm glad I can at least relate to some people on here. Whenever I get AF I want to throw in the towel, but then I get that hopeful feeling.. The what if. It doesn't seem like it should be this hard! Especially when were all putting in so much thought and effort. On top of that, I've never been pregnant so I'm really nervous that maybe I can't get pregnant or DH can't get me pregnant. I'm thinking of taking a break next cycle to not temp or opk or bd 5 days in a row, but the thought of that makes me nervous too.. I'm so programmed for all the details now. I think maybe we need it though..

3 days late today and feeling lots of symptoms so I was certain this was it. 2 bfn this morning :( so frustrating!!

3 days late today and feeling lots of symptoms so I was certain this was it. 2 bfn this morning :( so frustrating!!

I'm sorry, cutie. That is so frustrating! I had an early loss in December, and in January, AF was 3 days late. (I'm NEVER late.) I chalked it up to wacky hormones after the MC. It broke my heart, because I really wanted another BFP that month, and kept hoping since AF was late that I was going to get it. But looking back, I think I probably needed that month to heal (emotionally, if not physically.) I was SO down about it, but then went on to finally get my BFP in February. Sometimes our bodies go crazy without us knowing why. Its super annoying lol, and I feel you! FXd it happens for you soon!!

I'm sorry, cutie. That is so frustrating! I had an early loss in December, and in January, AF was 3 days late. (I'm NEVER late.) I chalked it up to wacky hormones after the MC. It broke my heart, because I really wanted another BFP that month, and kept hoping since AF was late that I was going to get it. But looking back, I think I probably needed that month to heal (emotionally, if not physically.) I was SO down about it, but then went on to finally get my BFP in February. Sometimes our bodies go crazy without us knowing why. Its super annoying lol, and I feel you! FXd it happens for you soon!!

Thank you so much for your post. Makes me feel a little more normal. I went from being nonchalant to getting so excited and hopeful and confident :( I need to take a breather and relax definitely.

Thank you so much for your post. Makes me feel a little more normal. I went from being nonchalant to getting so excited and hopeful and confident :( I need to take a breather and relax definitely.

You're totally normal, girl. : ) its easy to tell yourself to relax, and so very hard to do!!! And its always okay to take a step back and just take stock of where you are. It kind of takes the pressure off, and reminds you of why we go through all this crazy mess in the first place. : )

Cutie- unfortunately all I can tell you is that it will happen, not to stress (even harder done than said). Hugs and fingers crossed for you.

Afm it is starting to sink in that this is happening. The internet cheapies are still very faint but the 2 answer brand I have take are very dark. Top is 14dpo and bottom is 16dpo, today. My doctors appointment is on Wednesday but my edd is Nov 19th.

Attachments

• IMG_20140316_125156.jpg
    IMG_20140316_125156.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
So, anyone testing March 31st? I first joined because I was testing March 1st, but now that plan has changed!

Good morning ladies. So I had a HUGE spike in my bbt today. It has never been this high in fact. But I'm worried that it is because I woke up at 3am (I take my temp at 5:20 every morning) and got on my phone for 5 minutes. I barely moved but I woke up because I had heartburn and I was having bad dreams. :( Today is usually when my temp would drop. For it to have dropped below cover today it would have had to be about .76 lower. I think I'm stupidly being hopeful. I took a test on 8dpo (I know it's early) and it was BFN. I'm going to chalk it up to being on my phone this morning (not talking...just looked something up real quick). Wonder if just lying awake in bed can raise your temperature that much??

mwel, I wouldn't think lying in bed would make much difference in temp, but I know I've seen calculators for adjustments when you wake up early or late, but I can't remember what way it goes. Fx'd that it's a good sign for you!

Hi, wondering if anyone could help. I posted a thread in NTNP but nobody replied lol. Basically I had af from 9th-13th March and it was normal flow from what I can remember, bright red blood etc but I didn't cramps which I get and are normally horrible. Before af came I had lots of symptoms, nausea, frequent urination etc but realised they were probably just pms when I got af. But yesterday just a few days after finishing af I woke up feeling nauseous and was constantly back and forth to the loo with frequent urination. Last night I had cramps and lower back ache. Today the same thing happened. It's like pregnancy/pms symptoms but at totally the wrong time. Has anyone had this before? Very confused as it's at totally the wrong time of month for these symptoms!

Boo, you could always test if you are concerned. I personally have not experienced this, but I know I've read about others that have had it happen. Not sure what your background is, if you are recently off birth control or anything, but I know some women that are in the first few months off birth control can have odd symptoms throughout their cycles due to this.

Thanks twinkie2. I haven't been on bc for about 2 and a half years. Just feeling confused so I suppose taking a test can't hurt. Just worrying it might be a cyst or something but then that wouldn't really explain the nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->